• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax dosage questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicodin.is.bae.ok

Bluelighter
I recently aquaried some 0.5 mg xanax how many of those would male a gram never dealt with such low dosAge number... And how many would it take to get high...not to high were ill go to sleep but a nice high

Subjective. Tolerance comes into play, body weight etc. A .25mg Xanax would have just about anyone feelong nice if they have little to no tolerance. Although zero tolerance could put you to sleep. Xanax has a reverse effect on me I get kinda hyper up cause I feel no anxiety, which usually leads to me taking to high of a dose leading to no memory, alot of bad decisions and generally acting a fool.

Just pop one and see how it effects you that's really the only way to k ow for sure. Just don't over do it if you like remaining in control of yourself lol

Zero tolerance: 1mg is nice. Little tolerance: 1.5-2mg. High tolerance: 3mg+

Sorry, guys, we don't like to field questions in which the central theme is "how do I get high". Firstly, "getting high" is a totally subjective experience. It's not totally possible to describe or categorize an experience on drugs any more than it is to completely deconstruct the human psyche. Secondly, it's a matter of personal choice. We are here to help people use their drugs of choice safely. Your own specific tastes and preferences will develop in line with your unique personality and physiology.

As I mentioned previously, Harm Reduction is our core tenet here at Bluelight, so I will give you the Benzodiazepine disclaimer. A normal, mild-mannered person with no history of erratic behavior can easily take too much Alprazolam (or any given Benzo) and be found running through downtown naked before being tased and shackled by police, probably while screaming obscure anti-semitic/racist epithets, which for some reason, people love to do when they're in a blackout. Sure, my tone is a little jocular, but it's serious business.

There is no coming back from a blackout. Like the event horizon of a black hole, you can only get so close before you are taken in and cannot go back. Functioning physically without advanced cognition can turn into a dangerous situation for you and others very quickly. All you have to do is decide to go for a drive and shit can go down.

For this reason, you shouldn't exceed 1mg on your first go-around. If this works for you and you enjoy the effects, you should wait until the 1mg has worn off and then delve into higher dosages. 2mg Alprazolam is a common dose for an average person to experience the full effects of the drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.