Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Xanax day before ecstasy/mdma

griffin93

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Tommorow I'm going to take some ecstasy/mdma.
But is it safe to take a little bit of xanax (0.5 mg) the evening before taking the ecstasy?
So I take the Xanax and like 15 hours later the ecstasy..

I've read a lot that Xanax will bring down the ecstasy/mdma but i don't take it at the same time..

Thanks.

The half life on xanax is 11.2 hours so based on your dose i would try to give it at least 20 hours but I don't see it changing your roll much either way.
Just be sure to test your mdma.

Yeah it shouldn't affect it much at all. Even if a small amount of xanax is in your system it shouldn't impact the MDMA.

there are no dangerous interactions between the two. at most you'd see a reduction of the mdma's effects, but given that there are somewhere around 24 hours in between i don't see that happening. have fun.

100 percent fine and safe lol. First off its only .5 which is nothing. Even if you took 2 mg or so it would be fine. I have take 2mg along with Mdma a few times and everything turned out fine. Roll was more mellow and relaxing however.

^ good to hear not all your experiences with MDMA were drastically life threatening. refreshing to read.