• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Xanax Craving

ZappyIsHere

Greenlighter
I had two yellow Xanax bars back in November and took 1.5 mg total over two days. The feeling was amazing and I loved it. I have been on the radar so I could get randomly drug tested when ever so I’m scared. Why do I crave it so strongly when I didn’t even get addicted to it?

You don't need to be addicted to roast beef to crave a sandwich, especially when you're hungry.

If you experience something pleasurable, you'll want to do it again sometime. That's an adaptation to keep organisms alive; and if you feel guilty about it, that's probably negative reinforcement by a cultural institution, from your church to glossy magazines. Temptation and Shame, the foundation of Western Civilization. Fortunately for you, carpal tunnel and server space will prevent me from getting into detail on that.

So the craving is normal, it's not unhealthy. With 1.5mg total, you probably don't have the sort of dopamine fosB thing going that takes a simple craving for cigarettes and turns it into "murder every last motherfucker who won't get out of my way" lifelong habit.

Just relax and remember you can't ruin your diet with a Xanax.