Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Xanax+Cannabis+Amphetamine+Alcohol = trippy VERSION 2

PurpleKush1

Bluelighter
Hey all, im reposting this report again because some mod decide to act like a dick and close the other one for absolutly no reason. Im not writing and wasting my time for this, ok the trip report is sloppy, im sure 99 % of it you will understand it, i wrote it the day after exactly and was obviously fucked up. Heres the trip report, enjoy folks:

i all,i just wanted to describe my experience with this combo. Im fairly experienced with alcohol + xanx + weed doing it everyday almost since months and alcohol +amphet + cannabis. but had never tried this combination.

11h30 am: Waking up, smoking a joint.

12h00 pm: copped some xanax footballs.

12h30 pm: ate three footballs.

1h00 pm : smoked another joint

1h15pm : went for a car ride

2pm : definitely feeling the xanax, passed out in the car while wainting for something, had only like 3 hours of sleep that night.

3pm : ate a slice of pizza, bought a bottle of white wine and a bottle of rosay.

3h30pm : downed a few glasse of rosay with another football and smoked another joint.

4pm-6pm: finished both the bottle of wine and the bottle of champagne, had 2 other joints, feeling slightly intoxicated at this point.

6h30pm, a friend passed by, got out some amphet, dide 2 fat lines, starting feeling really fucked up, seeing light more dimer, slurring words, but feeling really euphoric, no agressivity, no bad thoughts, only love feelings a bit like mdma, which i find strange.

7:00 pm : went for 2 other bottles of white wine

7 30 pm another joint, break open the bottle of wine

8h30 finished the bottle, i cant even say a sentence a this point, rolling on the floor feeling fucking amazing.

9h pm sobering up a bit decided to get a g of amphet sulfate.

9h 15 pm another line, maybe .2, listening to some music, teeth grinding really hard, i feel disconnected from reality.

9h30 pm break open the last bottle of wine, roll another joint, euphoria just keeeps climbing

10hpm-11h pm: drank about half the bottle of wine, smoked 2 joints and did 3 .1 lines in a span of about 20 minutes between each, i notice i dont tget the usually agited dont know what to do side effect of speed, instead i just want to sit in the chair , smoke mad cigarettes and feeling absolutly amazing, i see distortions in the clips i watch, hear the audio like if it was coming from above me.

11h30 pm : Many of you will think im stupid for doing this, i got out the half gram remaining and snorted it in two big lines. and chugged a glass wine right after. sat back at my computer, and BAM, feel like on molly but even better. one of the craziest euphoria i have experienced, i sat there for 2 hours staring at clips, it felt like two minutes literaly, smokign cig after cig. i couldnt talk thought, somebody call me but i couldnt say even one understandable words. my mind is beyond fucked during this period. i cant maintain a constant thought at all,neither talk.

1h30am-5h am: during this period i dont remeber much really drank the rest of the wine sipping it , smoked maybe 4 joints if i recall well, im hallucinating vivdly during this period, i know i saw people in the coat hanging on my door, pretty much shadowy shit you see when youre on amphet for a few days whitotu sleep. at 5 am i sat down in my bed just thinking ill watch the internet until itts time to go to work. what happend is i passed out after what i think is 20 minutes. at 10 am i wake up all wtf i missed work....went to sleep and slept until 1h in the afternoon. didnt feel really hangover but felt strange, and had dark and violent thoughts all day. Anyways i loved this combo, didnt feel really that much of side effectson the moment, but the hangover was something. i smoked maybe 2 packs cigs in this trip too. Hope you guys enjoyed, it was my first experience with this combo, and hopefully not my last. Thank you for reading

That is a nicely detailed trip report. Your thread title sums it all up. We all know those four substances together would be trippy. I'm glad you told us all about it.

We just aren't surprised, is all. Were you surprised?

hm. I wasn't feeling remotely hostile when I read your report. You are a good writer and can express yourself skillfully. I am glad you posted your trip.

I wasn't surprised that the combo was intense, that's all. We've all been there. I like the additive effects of certain combos too, just like you.

I'm sorry I offended you. I apologize.

I closed this thread once because I feel that it is not of adequate quality to stand. I suppose that we can just find out. Sound good?

I ignored your hate mail, but will not ignore you insulting other members of the forum. Stop it now, or I will begin utilizing the infraction system.

I don't mean to judge, but that all just sounds incredibly irresponsible. Four bottles of wine, xanax, 1g+ of amphetamine plus tons of weed and cigarettes? I think most people here have went overboard with drugs, but I would be careful combining all of those in such high amounts again.

I don't mean to judge, but that all just sounds incredibly irresponsible. Four bottles of wine, xanax, 1g+ of amphetamine plus tons of weed and cigarettes? I think most people here have went overboard with drugs, but I would be careful combining all of those in such high amounts again.

i aprreciate the only positive reply, SOMEBODY STATING HIS OPINION be it positive or not, at least its better than the 2 persons before you. ugly, read your messages

Ugly, i didnt see the last message you posted. if your not sarcastic, ignor my mail,apologies accepted. If you are still sarcastic, then read my message. if not forget it

Ugly, i didnt see the last message you posted. if your not sarcastic, ignor my mail,apologies accepted. If you are still sarcastic, then read my message. if not forget it

i have a question. How much do you weigh? and how the heck are you able to keep all that Alcohol down? I mean I know I can have 10 beers in a night or two bottles of champagne and .5 grams of amphetamine and a couple of hits of a single joint but not all of that and not with xanax. You had 4 bottles of wine, a couple of xanax bars champagne and you had a gram of amphetamine to yourself that is a lot. I was wondering how much u weighed due to your high alcohol consumption.
:) you got good alcohol tolerance but becareful with this addiction is right around the corner once in a while is good but everyday come on

I can take 1/2 a gram of Amphetamine, 7-8 Alcoholic drinks in a night and sometimes I smoke weed as well a few hits of single joint. Most of the time though I would say that I only take speed with Alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I weight around 170 lbs, and am 6feet tall. I used to be 150, but put on weight since alcohol. I dont know but xanax and alcohol doesnt seem to have that much of an effect on me, i mean yes i get fucked up, but i can easily mange for example 9-10 beers and 2-3 mgs. Weed i dont even count it, i have absolutly no limit. And my tolerance is taht high probably cuz ive been drinking and mixing iwth xanax adn weed almost errday for 3 months....as for amphetamines, its the opposite of xanax, lastime i did amphet and alcohol i did 1.5 grams and 2 700 mls of vodka in 12 hours. I dont feel the alcohol on amphet neither the weed. But this combo is good, it alleviates the side effects of amphet. But aseriously even i dont know man, i felt zombie for 3 days after, and NEVER EVER have i passed out less than 12 hours after last dose of amphet...strange

I weight around 170 lbs, and am 6feet tall. I used to be 150, but put on weight since alcohol. I dont know but xanax and alcohol doesnt seem to have that much of an effect on me, i mean yes i get fucked up, but i can easily mange for example 9-10 beers and 2-3 mgs. Weed i dont even count it, i have absolutly no limit. And my tolerance is taht high probably cuz ive been drinking and mixing iwth xanax adn weed almost errday for 3 months....as for amphetamines, its the opposite of xanax, lastime i did amphet and alcohol i did 1.5 grams and 2 700 mls of vodka in 12 hours. I dont feel the alcohol on amphet neither the weed. But this combo is good, it alleviates the side effects of amphet. But aseriously even i dont know man, i felt zombie for 3 days after, and NEVER EVER have i passed out less than 12 hours after last dose of amphet...strange

Hey can you help me one more thing. I have amphetamine sulphate lying around this week I don't plan on using its been lying there for 3-4 days in aluminum foil and stored in a dark bottle away from light. If i use it next week on Monday thru Friday will its purity be reduced?

Basically I am asking you about AMphetamine sulphate shell life. How long is it?

if its stored in a dark bottle with aluminum foil and away from light?

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. Be careful. I've heard of people dying or ODing from combining benzos with alcohol, or blacking out for a long time and hurting themselves.

How addictive do you consider Amphetamine???? what country you from????? cause In the US Methamphetamine is the big deal. The region I am at currently there is no Methamphetamine just a lot of AMphetamine Sulphate. How addictive do you consider AMphetamine, Adderall , Dexedrine????
I love the high its grant. Been using a bit more lately. ;)

Purple Kush 1,

I read my inbox.

I tried to reply but my message was rejected.

I will sum it up by saying

#1.
I am Ms. Ugly.
Not Mr. Ugly.
My pic is on my profile.

#2.
Your lack of kindness = ignored.

Enjoy your evening.

ugly i dont care hahaha and aguythatlikesmoke i consider amph sulfate far less adictive than meth, to which i was addicted lol