• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax bars with Xanax written on them

N9ne

Bluelighter
So I got ahold of some bars that has Xanax written on front and 2 on the back of um. It's been awhile since I seen this type. Idk if their real or not. One guy that's took um said their good. How can I tell if these are real or not? I kind of hesitant to if that fake

You shouldn't take it unless you know it's real. It could be fake, or expired. You don't know how it was stored and nothing about its origin, therefore, I wouldn't advise you to take it.

From my experience and research, the bars that have "Xanax" labeled on them with a "2" on the back are the actual Xanax bars. They are the way more expensive, brand name ones; not the cheaper, generic versions. Either way--they both work the same. They are just made by different companies.

But I have no idea what exactly it is that you have or where/who you got it from, so I wouldn't be able to tell you.

You would not know for sure what's in these pills unless you have them tested. The risk in buying pills from the street is they could be pressed fakes so I would be leery about taking them.

we have no way of definitively telling you whats in those pills, hence the no drug ID rule - can't speculate on that kind of shit sorry pal.