• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Xanax bars getting big in the UK including red 5mg presses, come across any?

I appreciate it's late in your ends so you've probably had a bit of whatever you take.

I hope the mods on here don't take this too seriously.

I'm just in a silly mood and you clearly are not in the mood for it.

But you DO abuse your meds. Diazepam, whether prescribed or not, should never be used in conjunction with alcohol. Therefore abuse...of the most minor kind.

Are you bisexual?

What exactly does his sexuality have to do with anything? What blood type are you?

As far as meds go, I'm quite certain the man knows what he's doing.

Since we're being so personal, what's your DOC? Is that in conjunction with other drugs?

What exactly does his sexuality have to do with anything? What blood type are you?

As far as meds go, I'm quite certain the man knows what he's doing.

Since we're being so personal, what's your DOC? Is that in conjunction with other drugs?

Erm, I'm teetotal, Miss. Been sober since 1862. Pretty sure you were in my platoon in 'Nam.

I've got no issue with people abusing drugs -- especially when I'm typing in a drug forum, where I assume the majority do misuse drugs.

I'm actually rather partial to drug misuse.

Please don't infract Consumer for getting a bit hormonal. If anything, ban me because my willy is poking out of my boxers. (flacid)

As for the sexuality question: I was just curious. It was no more of a question than asking someone if they like blue veined cheese.

Did someone call for a bisexual drug user and med abuser?

Erm, I'm teetotal, Miss. Been sober since 1862. Pretty sure you were in my platoon in 'Nam.

I've got no issue with people abusing drugs -- especially when I'm typing in a drug forum, where I assume the majority do misuse drugs.

I'm actually rather partial to drug misuse.

Please don't infract Consumer for getting a bit hormonal. If anything, ban me because my willy is poking out of my boxers. (flacid)

As for the sexuality question: I was just curious. It was no more of a question than asking someone if they like blue veined cheese.

Awww, do you want me to spank you? Sorry mate. I'm all out of pity.
Lets just skip the foreplay, Say your peace or STFU.

BTW, I'd tear dat ass up in Nam! <3 ;)

BTW, I'd tear dat ass up in Nam!

I remember when you got that polar bear in a headlock in Nam because it was after our tin of corned beef.

My blood type is red, btw. X

Yes there are waves and occasionally very good waves in England. Last time i looked England was an island

BTW, I'd tear dat ass up in Nam!

I remember when you got that polar bear in a headlock in Nam because it was after our tin of corned beef.

My blood type is red, btw. X

Red is the best flavour xx

Red is my favourite colour, too. More better than dark pink.

Sadie, would you spank my bare botty in front of Shambles?

For disciplinary action, of course?

Last edited:
See above statement. I am off to bed. I am.not commenting on any of your posts again. You have exposed yourself as a shit stirrer. I dont have time for your bullshit. Nice try but this is goodbye.

See above statement. I am off to bed. I am.not commenting on any of your posts again. You have exposed yourself as a shit stirrer. I dont have time for your bullshit. Nice try but this is goodbye.

Looks like we have very different senses of humour.

Night, fella. :)

So....erm.....Xanax bars, eh?

If you split a 2mg bar, you only get a half dose. Probably.

Or if you split it into smaller bits, you'll get more less than just a half.

Red is my favourite colour, too. More better than dark pink.

Sadie, would you spank my bare botty in front of Shambles?

For disciplinary action, of course?

Anyone that uses the term "botty" should simply be chucked into a dungeon and forgotten about.

Ew.

I think someone's having a breakdown...

Clucking are we clem?

Free prescribing of benzodiazepines has been tried before, and it led to widespread addiction and misery. The NHS is quite correct in restricting the use of these drugs. There was a massive black market for benzos long before the RC benzos appeared, so to suggest that the ban is responsible for spawning illicit benzos is totally incorrect. Besides which, if you take a look at this thread and its predecessors you'll see that the RC benzo scene created a hell of a lot of addicts who would not have experimented with benzos had they not been available legally at the click of a mouse. Even the staunchest opponent of prohibition would admit that widespread access to benzos is a recipe for disaster. It may present a major inconvenience to those (like myself) who were able to keep things under control, but ultimately these insidious drugs are only effective as a very short-term treatment, under medical supervision.

The UK is pretty much the only country that is so stupidly strict with benzos. The US and most of the EU hand them out much more easily. Many Asian countries even sell them over the counter. None of those countries have massive benzo epidemics. They all have people who abuse benzos, but so does the UK despite the strict controls. Do I really need to argue on BL of all places about why prohibition is ineffective?

There is absolutely no reason for the hysteria over benzos we get from the NHS. It's overkill and it holds back life changing medication from people who need it. Of course some of those people are going to find alternate methods of obtaining effective medication if the doctors refuse to provide it. First drug I did was etizolam because SSRIs are a pile of wank. I don't regret it at all, benzos help me function without anxiety.

And you cannot claim RC benzos created new addicts and also that they did not have any effect on the black market for benzos. It's one or the other.

So....erm.....Xanax bars, eh?

If you split a 2mg bar, you only get a half dose. Probably.

Or if you split it into smaller bits, you'll get more less than just a half.

That is the general idea, indeed.

How did you get of them

Somehow I find that hard to believe with a name like yours.

Anywho - etizolam did nothing for me either after a while. Perhaps it was just my batch at the time. I remember boshing countless pills in a desperate attempt to fall asleep but just lay there awake all night.
Hi, hope you don't mind me asking some questions please:
  1. How many is 'countless', for example how many did you take in a day?
  2. How long did it take you to get off them, and what symptoms did you get?
  3. Are you ok now?
  4. If so, how long did it take you to recover? and if you're not, what symtoms are you still feeling?
  5. How long were you on them.

I would really appreciate that as I am on 70mg valium and the medics want to give me a prescription, as they discovered I had borderline personality disorder and CPTSD recently, and were satisfied that I was using to get through the day, not recreationally, tolereance just went up, and quality of non prescribed benzos isn't always great.

thank you