• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and Oxycontin. Please fast answers

bynob

Greenlighter
I have taken 5mg oxycontin and 2mg xanax. I wonder is it dangerous if i take like 0.5mg xanax or maybe 1mg xanax more?
I have taken like 4-5 xanax on friday, and yesterday. So you know.
Thanks

It's not good to mix the two but 5mg of Oxycodone is very little, so you should be fine with 2.5 or 3mg of Xanax too.

Be safe.
Cheers.

4-5 Xanax could mean anything.. what mg were they? Whats your tolerance like to opiates and benzos? How often do you take oxy? how often do you take benzos, like Xanax? That is kind of important to know before advising you to do anything.. IMO even if you are naïve to oxy or opioids in general, 5mg probably isn't going to hurt you with 2mg of Xanax.. and I am not sure how often you take benzos like Xanax, but I would think if you have a tolerance to them or take them regularly you would probably be ok to take another 0.5mg of Xanax... now if you were taking like 30mg+ of oxy that's different, and yes it can be dangerous to mix with Xanax and other benzos. Opiates+benzos can be deadly to the opiate/benzo naïve especially and to anyone, even with a tolerance to both if over done.. I would advise you not to go past that extra 0.5mg of Xanax though, and would honestly think 2mg would be enough, I never take more than 2-3mg of Xanax if I take it, because it makes me act ridiculous and think I can do whatever I want, then end up doing really dumb shit. Just be careful!

I took the 0.5mg of xanax. I felt really good, and then went to sleep really nice! :)
Thanks to both of you for your answers!