• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and oxy

Not essentially …..

Ive had many scripted opioids, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Methadone, and illicit Heroin. I’ve always loved opioids. Oxycodone is just on another level of euphoric pleasure …..BUT Dilaudid 8mg & PF Hydromorp-Contin 30mg XR “Red Rockets” and insanely potent and more potent than Diamorphine (Heroin)

On a hefty dose of oral Dilaudid 18/24/30mg you absolutely MUST be given a dopaminergic stimulant such as Dexedrine / Adderall / Ritalin & Focalin to combat the sedative effects of the potent opiate and to enhance the analgesic properties of the opioid

Studies in WWII proved adding dextro-amphetamine to morphine sulphate significantly enhanced the analgesic properties of the opioid, decreased/minimized the sedative effects of morphine, higher doses of morphine were able to be tolerated, increased vigilance, and robust mood-boosting/antidepressant & euphoric subjective effects

an Oral Speedball / Brompton Cocktail is the most Euphoric combination EVER…..Period.

Mu-Opioid Agonist (endorphins & dopamine)
Dopaminergic Stimulant (monoamine increase/release/inhibition) DAT/NET/SERT

Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) Heroin / Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) / Oxycodone (Oxy-IR)
Cocaine / Dexedrine & Adderall / Desoxyn & Methedrine / Ritalin & Phenmetrazine
Alprazolam (Xanax) / Diazepam (Valium)
Ketamine (Esketamine)
Ethanol (Jin / Rum)
I have noticed that ever since I was prescribed Dexedrine Spansule, I kinda feel the Dilaudid in a different way, good different.

I have noticed that ever since I was prescribed Dexedrine Spansule, I kinda feel the Dilaudid in a different way, good different.
Yes, indeed…. Ya lucky duck. Dexedrine Spansule 10/15mg capsules are great ..you can always pulverize into IR powder if need be.

the d-Amphetamine targets your brains pleasure & reward centre, in addition to the Dilaudid potent opioid, you’re feeling GREAT :)

Yes, indeed…. Ya lucky duck. Dexedrine Spansule 10/15mg capsules are great ..you can always pulverize into IR powder if need be.

the d-Amphetamine targets your brains pleasure & reward centre, in addition to the Dilaudid potent opioid, you’re feeling GREAT :)
I tend to mix them with benzos and THC for a good experience. I know it's a dangerous combination and all but first my doses are not high and second I have a tolerance.

I'm prescribed both Dexedrine Spansule 10mg and 15mg. Two spansules in the morning (25mg) and another two at noon, for a total of (50mg) a day. I wish I was prescribed more. I actually like it better than Adderall, cleaner mental high, rather than feeling it physically like Adderall does to me.

I used to abuse the hell out of it, until my psychiatrist gave me a final warning, no early refills, no lost meds, nothing like that is tolerated. I sometimes make up the difference by taking small amounts of ice when I have some.

Not essentially …..

Ive had many scripted opioids, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Methadone, and illicit Heroin. I’ve always loved opioids. Oxycodone is just on another level of euphoric pleasure …..BUT Dilaudid 8mg & PF Hydromorp-Contin 30mg XR “Red Rockets” and insanely potent and more potent than Diamorphine (Heroin)

On a hefty dose of oral Dilaudid 18/24/30mg you absolutely MUST be given a dopaminergic stimulant such as Dexedrine / Adderall / Ritalin & Focalin to combat the sedative effects of the potent opiate and to enhance the analgesic properties of the opioid

Studies in WWII proved adding dextro-amphetamine to morphine sulphate significantly enhanced the analgesic properties of the opioid, decreased/minimized the sedative effects of morphine, higher doses of morphine were able to be tolerated, increased vigilance, and robust mood-boosting/antidepressant & euphoric subjective effects

an Oral Speedball / Brompton Cocktail is the most Euphoric combination EVER…..Period.

Mu-Opioid Agonist (endorphins & dopamine)
Dopaminergic Stimulant (monoamine increase/release/inhibition) DAT/NET/SERT

Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) Heroin / Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) / Oxycodone (Oxy-IR)
Cocaine / Dexedrine & Adderall / Desoxyn & Methedrine / Ritalin & Phenmetrazine
Alprazolam (Xanax) / Diazepam (Valium)
Ketamine (Esketamine)
Ethanol (Jin / Rum)
I agree it's one of the highest in a dopamine cocktail but Its completely a personal opinion on what feels the highest in euphoria

For instance Xanax makes me feel the most euphoric because of my anxiety disabilities and I've tried everything from weed to fentanyl

I'm just saying it's different for everybody as far as what makes you the most euphoric

it's all opinion based it can't be a fact there's too many people and too many different kinds of personalities for that to be factual

What is the difference between xanax from a pharmacy and from the darknet?

What is the difference between xanax from a pharmacy and from the darknet?
Xanax from a pharmacy is quality and dose controlled Alprazolam. With the darknet, there's a chance that your Xanax has other harmful stuff in it.

Xanax from a pharmacy is quality and dose controlled Alprazolam. With the darknet, there's a chance that your Xanax has other harmful stuff in it.
Aren't they taken from a pharmacy and then further sold on the darknet?

Aren't they taken from a pharmacy and then further sold on the darknet?
Some are. And some are either bogus or laced with other shit.

And I know that it has been getting harder and harder to get Xanax scripts. A buddy of mine had been prescribed them for (5) years, and his GP told him that he was going to switch him to Klonopin. When my buddy asked why, GP told him that Xanax scripts "were drawing too much attention these days" at the college of medicine.

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what you said, but personally, I found Ritalin (methylphenidate) dysphoric and the shit gave me panic attacks. I much preferred Aderall or Methamphetamine (though the meth in combo with other drugs caused me lasting mental damage).

I personal found Methylphenidate (Ritalin) EXTREMELY Euphoric …… oral Oxycodone & Ritalin are the only 2 drugs to ever give me TRUE Euphoria

damn, that stimulating theBaine derivative Eukadol (Oxycodone) a potent Mu-Opioid Agonist, endorphins & dopamine release in the Nac, reward centre in the CNS, never experience anything like it….ever. Even I.V. injecting illicit Heroin and scripted Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) didn’t even come close to even oral Oxycodone

the warmest blanket of euphoric bliss, pro social, antidepressant, stimulating, smiling, soul is shinning with warmth & pleasure …..and adding Methylphenidate (Ritalin) a “Classic Amphetamine“ a potent dopaminergic stimulant capably of reliably enducing profound euphoria

Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
Phenmetrazine (Preludin) ——both VERY highly desirable with hi dose I.V. injection——
Amphetamine (Dexedrine / Adderall / Vyvanse)
Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine)
Cocaine (Illicit)

Oxycodone (Eukadol / Oxy-IR) Most Euphoric HANDS DOWN
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine/Heroin) the “Holy Grail” of all Opioids ever synthesized. Period.
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) VERY Potent & highly desirable amongst I.V. injection
Methadone (Dolophine) Long-acting / 24h half life, Potent full Mu-Opioid agonist

Diazepam (Valium) #1 anxiolytic & muscle relaxant
Lorazepam (Ativan) #2 anxiolytic & sedative
Alprazolam (Xanax) Potent anxiolytic with antidepressant properties
Clonazepam (Klonopin) anxiolytic & potent anticonvulsant
Etizolam / Diclazepam (Delorazepam)

Ketamine (Amazing in Brompton Cocktail) Opioid + Stimulant + Benzo + Cannabis + Ethanol + Ketamine = OMG
MDMA (antidepressant & euphiant) PTSD therapy Oxytocin & SERT agonist
LSD (Gold Standard of Psychedelics)
Psilocybin (mushrooms)
Cannabis (amazing medicinal properties)
Ethanol (GABA-A agonist PAM)
Nicotine (stimulant & anxiolytic)
Caffeine (Stimulant & anxiolyti)

All the drugs I take pleasure in….have genuine legal scripts for many of them.

BUT……Only oral Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) gave me TRUE Euphoria , Opioid & Dopaminergic euphoric pleasure , like my brain was climaxing with dopamine, monoamines & endorphins ……Pure Euphoric Bliss
I’ve been prescribed vyvanse, adderall and Ritalin and eventually ended up being on 70mg vyvanse in the morning and 20mg adderall 3 times a day. I personally think those give me more euphoria but am thinking about mabe trying Ritalin again and seeing what happens. Mabe I need a higher dose? I’m trying to get my prescription for them again but I don’t have the same insurance I was on so the meds would be real expensive. If anyone has any ideas on how to go about getting this I would really appreciate it. But I would take a few pills of vyvanse and they’d have me good most of the day (210-280mg) would usually work pretty well.