• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and oxy

PopaPerc

Greenlighter
I mix Xanax and 30mgs of oxy earlier and noticed the Xanax overpowered the oxy feeling. Does this happen to anyone else ? Or is it just me?

My Xanax is extended release so it last 24 hours and I have taken a total of 8 Percocet 7.5 throughout the day. The last 2 not to long ago and I can feel the oxy coming on a little better now so idk. Maybe I shouldn’t mix them and spread them out more in the future. Any advice will help cuz I don’t wanna waste all my percs.

Amazingly pleasurable cocktail, but lacking an Essential Ingredient ……Amphetamines (dopaminergic stimulant)

Oxycodone 10mg
Dexedrine 5mg / Ritalin 20mg
Xanax 1mg

a perfectly safe oral Speedball + Benzo for a naive person

a dopaminergic stimulant is absolutely essential

Amazingly pleasurable cocktail, but lacking an Essential Ingredient ……Amphetamines (dopaminergic stimulant)

Oxycodone 10mg
Dexedrine 5mg / Ritalin 20mg
Xanax 1mg

a perfectly safe oral Speedball + Benzo for a naive person

a dopaminergic stimulant is absolutely essential
I kinda gave up on amphetamines because they give me psychosis but I can do methylphenidate

I personal found Methylphenidate (Ritalin) EXTREMELY Euphoric …… oral Oxycodone & Ritalin are the only 2 drugs to ever give me TRUE Euphoria

damn, that stimulating theBaine derivative Eukadol (Oxycodone) a potent Mu-Opioid Agonist, endorphins & dopamine release in the Nac, reward centre in the CNS, never experience anything like it….ever. Even I.V. injecting illicit Heroin and scripted Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) didn’t even come close to even oral Oxycodone

the warmest blanket of euphoric bliss, pro social, antidepressant, stimulating, smiling, soul is shinning with warmth & pleasure …..and adding Methylphenidate (Ritalin) a “Classic Amphetamine“ a potent dopaminergic stimulant capably of reliably enducing profound euphoria

Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
Phenmetrazine (Preludin) ——both VERY highly desirable with hi dose I.V. injection——
Amphetamine (Dexedrine / Adderall / Vyvanse)
Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine)
Cocaine (Illicit)

Oxycodone (Eukadol / Oxy-IR) Most Euphoric HANDS DOWN
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine/Heroin) the “Holy Grail” of all Opioids ever synthesized. Period.
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) VERY Potent & highly desirable amongst I.V. injection
Methadone (Dolophine) Long-acting / 24h half life, Potent full Mu-Opioid agonist

Diazepam (Valium) #1 anxiolytic & muscle relaxant
Lorazepam (Ativan) #2 anxiolytic & sedative
Alprazolam (Xanax) Potent anxiolytic with antidepressant properties
Clonazepam (Klonopin) anxiolytic & potent anticonvulsant
Etizolam / Diclazepam (Delorazepam)

Ketamine (Amazing in Brompton Cocktail) Opioid + Stimulant + Benzo + Cannabis + Ethanol + Ketamine = OMG
MDMA (antidepressant & euphiant) PTSD therapy Oxytocin & SERT agonist
LSD (Gold Standard of Psychedelics)
Psilocybin (mushrooms)
Cannabis (amazing medicinal properties)
Ethanol (GABA-A agonist PAM)
Nicotine (stimulant & anxiolytic)
Caffeine (Stimulant & anxiolyti)

All the drugs I take pleasure in….have genuine legal scripts for many of them.

BUT……Only oral Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) gave me TRUE Euphoria , Opioid & Dopaminergic euphoric pleasure , like my brain was climaxing with dopamine, monoamines & endorphins ……Pure Euphoric Bliss

Last edited:
I know I have a strong tolerance to both. Thanks for your concern
I would space them out as much as possible. Can you get instant release Xanax? I believe that would help a little bit. I have a high tolerance too but I always assume that other people don't, and that's why I usually tell them not to combine the two drugs together, even though that I do.

I personal found Methylphenidate (Ritalin) EXTREMELY Euphoric …… oral Oxycodone & Ritalin are the only 2 drugs to ever give me TRUE Euphoria

damn, that stimulating theBaine derivative Eukadol (Oxycodone) a potent Mu-Opioid Agonist, endorphins & dopamine release in the Nac, reward centre in the CNS, never experience anything like it….ever. Even I.V. injecting illicit Heroin and scripted Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) didn’t even come close to even oral Oxycodone

the warmest blanket of euphoric bliss, pro social, antidepressant, stimulating, smiling, soul is shinning with warmth & pleasure …..and adding Methylphenidate (Ritalin) a “Classic Amphetamine“ a potent dopaminergic stimulant capably of reliably enducing profound euphoria

Phenmetrazine (Preludin) ——both VERY highly desirable with hi dose I.V. injection——
Cocaine (Illicit)

Oxycodone (Eukadol / Oxy-IR)
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine/Heroin)
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) Very Potent & highly desirable amongst I.V. injection
Methadone (Dolophine) Long acting 24h half life full Mu-Agonist

Diazepam (Valium)
Lorazepam (Ativan)
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Clonazepam (Klonopin)

Ketamine
MDMA
LSD
Psilocybin
Cannabis
Ethanol
Nicotine
Caffeine

BUT……Only oral Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) gave me TRUE Euphoria , Opioid & Dopaminergic euphoric pleasure , like my brain was climaxing with dopamine, monoamines & endorphins ……Pure Euphoric Bliss
Oral Oxycodone is more euphoric than IV Dilaudid? I guess people are really different.

IV Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is a highly regarded Opioid. Slightly more potent than Diamorphine (Heroin) and REALLY packs a Punch after Banging 30-50mg IV (opioid tolerant individuals) but just like Morphine / Diamorphine / Hydromorphone / Oxymorphone they are VERY SEDATING in addition to very effective & potent as Fck Opioid Narcotic Analgesics

Oxycodone however is synthesized from theBaine alkaloid which has stimulating properties, unlike the morphine alkaloid derivatives. Oxycodone was the closest to Cocaine according to NAZI SS scientists…..Oxycodone possessed a stimulant type narcotic euphoria and a potent effective Opioid Analgesic

Oxycodone is like endorphins having hot sex with dopamine and climaxed at the same time lol

I wish I was completely naive/baseline to all substances ……the Ultimate cocktail would be:

Oxycodone 10mg IR
Dexedrine 5-10mg / Ritalin 20-40mg IR
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 0.5mg

I would’ve been Sooooo freaking in heaven. The Amphetamines are Essential to not being too sedated/impaired by the Opioid & Benzodiazepine effects….all synergies to perfection

*** Oral Speedball & Oral Brompton Cocktail *** the Ultimate Euphoric Dopaminergic / Opioid / GABA-A PAM bomb

I have tried almost all the well known opiates, and nothing came close to IV Dilaudid for me. As far as pills are concerned, I prefer the older Opanas. Not really a big fan of oxycodone, maybe because of all the hype my expectations surpassed what oxy had to really offer, so I was disappointed.

By the way, I take Dilaudid on a daily basis in the pill form, which I crush and snort in order to get a slightly better bioavailability. Thank God I don't inject it everyday. If I did, my life would be a little different than it is now.

Why don’t you crush/pulverize your Dilaudid 2/4/8mg tablets and draw up in a 1cc oral syringe? little hand cream around tip and body, laying on bed and insert into rectum 1.5 inches and slowly push in warm solution….leaving syringe inside and laying for several minutes……remove, clench but and place Kleenex for any small trickles of water leaking out.

in a few minutes you will actually smell & taste the Hydromorphone (believe it or not) followed by that unmistakable warmth, legs feeling relaxed and any tension or muscle soars instantly melts away into relaxed jelly. But inside your CNS you’ll know the Mu-Opioid receptors being finger f@cked with Dilaudid

Cocaine (Illicit)

Oxycodone (Eukadol / Oxy-IR) Most Euphoric HANDS DOWN
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine/Heroin) the “Holy Grail” of all Opioids ever synthesized. Period.
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) VERY Potent & highly desirable amongst I.V. injection
Methadone (Dolophine) Long-acting / 24h half life, Potent full Mu-Opioid agonist

Diazepam (Valium) #1 anxiolytic & muscle relaxant
Lorazepam (Ativan) #2 anxiolytic & sedative
Alprazolam (Xanax) Potent anxiolytic with antidepressant properties
Clonazepam (Klonopin) anxiolytic & potent anticonvulsant

Ketamine (Amazing in Brompton Cocktail) Opioid + Stimulant + Benzo + Cannabis + Ethanol + Ketamine = OMG
MDMA (antidepressant & euphiant) PTSD therapy Oxytocin & SERT agonist
LSD (Gold Standard of Psychedelics)
Psilocybin (mushrooms)
Cannabis (amazing medicinal properties)
Ethanol (GABA-A agonist PAM)
Nicotine (stimulant & anxiolytic)
Caffeine (Stimulant & anxiolyti)

I agree with a lot of what you said, but personally, I found Ritalin (methylphenidate) dysphoric and the shit gave me panic attacks. I much preferred Aderall or Methamphetamine (though the meth in combo with other drugs caused me lasting mental damage).

Biphetamine “Black Beauties“ 20mg XR black capsule
racemic amphetamine sulphate 10mg
dextro-amphetamine sulphate 10mg

75% d-Amph
25% l-Amph

1950’s America - Biphetamine was in its heyday, 20-30 years later Shire Pharmaceuticals brought Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts) basically identical to Biphetamine

Adderall is an Amazingly popular & effective Amphetamine. Dexedrine IR & Dexedrine Spansule XR are probably the most sought after, although Adderall is probably more effective for many who actually need a 30mg XR capsule of mixed salts for the work day at todays demanding work/lifestyle

the 25% levo isomer also has added effects enhancing the 75% d-Amph last longer and having slightly more of a energetic vigilance (at the proper low therapeutic dose) don’t want too much increase in BP & HR, sweaty & agitated is no good.

Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine) from what I’ve read from legit users who hold valid scripts say Desoxyn makes Adderall feel like the “tweakiest“ drug ever lol. Even Pharma ads I’ve seen from 1950-1970’s magazine ads stated Desoxyn is effective at much lower doses, and is not associated with elevated HR & BP present with other amphetamines.

Desoxyn 5mg / 10mg / 15mg tablets & Methedrine 20mg ampoule for injection
Desbutal & Dexamyl (d-Meth & d-Amph + Barbiturate) Amazingly desirable & pleasurable
Biphetamine XR mixed salts aka Adderall today
Dexedrine & Dexedrine Spansule
Benzedrine / Dexedrine / Methedrine
Phenmetrazine (Preludin) more desirable than I.V. Methamphetamine (was removed from market)
Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 1950’s “Classic Amphetamine“ safe enough for a child 5mg tablet
Cocaine “light fluffy crystals” Warning: may be habit forming (pharmaceutical 25 gram jar)

Ritalin & Amphetamines
Benzo’s & Barbies

*** The 1950’s Blockbuster CII Drug Cocktail ***
Valium (Diazepam) the Benzodiazepine that took America by storm - Blockbuster drug of the Century
Ritalin or Dexedrine (Amphetamines)
Oxycodone or Dilaudid (Opioids) are absolutely INVALUABLE both medicinal & recreationally

Yeah this happens to me when I take too much Xanax with my oxy. Lower your dose and you'll get more synergy rather than just complete sedation with lack of euphoria.

IV Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is a highly regarded Opioid. Slightly more potent than Diamorphine (Heroin) and REALLY packs a Punch after Banging 30-50mg IV (opioid tolerant individuals) but just like Morphine / Diamorphine / Hydromorphone / Oxymorphone they are VERY SEDATING in addition to very effective & potent as Fck Opioid Narcotic Analgesics

Oxycodone however is synthesized from theBaine alkaloid which has stimulating properties, unlike the morphine alkaloid derivatives. Oxycodone was the closest to Cocaine according to NAZI SS scientists…..Oxycodone possessed a stimulant type narcotic euphoria and a potent effective Opioid Analgesic

Oxycodone is like endorphins having hot sex with dopamine and climaxed at the same time lol

I wish I was completely naive/baseline to all substances ……the Ultimate cocktail would be:

Oxycodone 10mg IR
Dexedrine 5-10mg / Ritalin 20-40mg IR
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 0.5mg

I would’ve been Sooooo freaking in heaven. The Amphetamines are Essential to not being too sedated/impaired by the Opioid & Benzodiazepine effects….all synergies to perfection

*** Oral Speedball & Oral Brompton Cocktail *** the Ultimate Euphoric Dopaminergic / Opioid / GABA-A PAM bomb
So you just prefer the stimulating effects from opioids rather than this the sedating effects is what you're sayin

I'd say we're not really debating strength more so favorability of different kinds of opioid / opiate effects

If not in anxiety xanax er is as I was 2-3 years on it was boring in sense that there is no interest which is very strange so opioids and stims like MPH and amph are acctually being recommended by couple doctors who were giving some logical honest opinions and an article which describes with aruments that prescribed stims with opis and benzo for the purpose of this talk I can attest to with Concerta 36 1,1,0, buprenorphine 2mg 1 which I now stash and take in comedowns that become energy again with more confidence and I fforgot to mention a strawberry in choco cream .......Pregabalin 600mg.

May I ask what is the pill dosage of Xanax OP?

So you just prefer the stimulating effects from opioids rather than this the sedating effects is what you're sayin

I'd say we're not really debating strength more so favorability of different kinds of opioid / opiate effects
Not essentially …..

Ive had many scripted opioids, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Methadone, and illicit Heroin. I’ve always loved opioids. Oxycodone is just on another level of euphoric pleasure …..BUT Dilaudid 8mg & PF Hydromorp-Contin 30mg XR “Red Rockets” and insanely potent and more potent than Diamorphine (Heroin)

On a hefty dose of oral Dilaudid 18/24/30mg you absolutely MUST be given a dopaminergic stimulant such as Dexedrine / Adderall / Ritalin & Focalin to combat the sedative effects of the potent opiate and to enhance the analgesic properties of the opioid

Studies in WWII proved adding dextro-amphetamine to morphine sulphate significantly enhanced the analgesic properties of the opioid, decreased/minimized the sedative effects of morphine, higher doses of morphine were able to be tolerated, increased vigilance, and robust mood-boosting/antidepressant & euphoric subjective effects

an Oral Speedball / Brompton Cocktail is the most Euphoric combination EVER…..Period.

Mu-Opioid Agonist (endorphins & dopamine)
Dopaminergic Stimulant (monoamine increase/release/inhibition) DAT/NET/SERT

Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) Heroin / Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) / Oxycodone (Oxy-IR)
Cocaine / Dexedrine & Adderall / Desoxyn & Methedrine / Ritalin & Phenmetrazine
Alprazolam (Xanax) / Diazepam (Valium)
Ketamine (Esketamine)
Ethanol (Jin / Rum)