• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Xanax and Meth OD Advice?

SuperXan

Greenlighter
Hey, been apart of this community but never bothered to make an account, my friend and I just collectively shared a ball and when we finished my friend took 2 2mg xanax. Just need to know what to look out for, cuz she wont wake up long enough to drink some water, but long enough to tell me to fuck off before she dozes off again. She took the xans about an hour ago, and hasnt slept for a good 3 or 4 day binge. I appreciate all advice. Not super worried but I'll be watching her breathing to be sure.

Hey, been apart of this community but never bothered to make an account, my friend and I just collectively shared a ball and when we finished my friend took 2 2mg xanax. Just need to know what to look out for, cuz she wont wake up long enough to drink some water, but long enough to tell me to fuck off before she dozes off again. She took the xans about an hour ago, and hasnt slept for a good 3 or 4 day binge. I appreciate all advice. Not super worried but I'll be watching her breathing to be sure.

Has she taken Xanax before? Chances are this is just her body entering extremely deep sleep from the meth and lack of sleep. I would black out from lack of sleep on meth until I finally passed out and often sleep 12-18 hours straight. I’m sure in this state I was essentially almost unable to be awaken.

I’d let her rest honestly she needs it.

^ pretty much

Your friend is fine, 4mg of alprazolam won't cause respiratory depression by itself (obviously don't add opioids or alcohol into the mix). She really needs sleep after 4 days awake, and you probably need it too.

If for some reason you're worried about asphyxiation just make sure she falls asleep lying on her side in case she throws up (pretty unlikely but just saying, I don't know what happened during the binge).

She will be fine.

If you're still worried, make sure she's asleep on her side, she would be crashing hard and need sleep