• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

xanax and how to increace the euphoria

Benzos' are not psychoactive, nor do they release dopamine...

That's totally wrong, of course they're psychoactive, since they cross the blood brain barrier. Something like Benadryl is psychoactive, something like Advil is not.

I agree that they're not all that recreational, compared to maybe opiates, but they DO release dopamine. Some people feel euphoric on certain benzos, like Valium, although the only benzo with euphoria as an official side effect is Temazepam. You might not feel the energy boost from the dopamine since they are very sedating, though.

The only people that will get euporic of xnax r ppl thaty are alwatys amnxious. /stop posing too fdruionk/

i agree with distyboi...my pug lucy experiments with xanax and she tells me that xanax only does its job if u actually have anxiety. if ur seeking to get high sounds likeu need something else bc u hav anxiety... only extremely high dosages make lucy high/black out/not remember anything the night or day before. even if she gets a gourmet flank steak with roasted potatoes. she wont even remember i swear she takes me for granted sometimes. and now she shit on my bed... fuckkkkkk lucy!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but Opiates and Xanax can be very dangerous unless you know what your doing. I shot dope for years and took Xanax all the time in large quantities but I worked my way up gradually as most people do. I had a friend however who was more of Xanax addict than anything else and one day he mixed opiates with it. He had done opiates in probably every normal form that can be found on the street. Well anyway he had probably taken about 8mg of Xanax when he did his first OC. It was an 80mg and he just ate it. During the two hours following he snorted another 1mg Xanax and had taken a portion of another 80mg OC. This making his total up to 9mg of Xanax and I would say roughly 100mg of OC. He went to sleep and never woke up. Personally I have probably had maybe 3 or 4 times that but everyone is different. This can be one of the more dangerous mixtures. It should get you off good though if done right.

If you keep taking benzos you probably will start to like them and feel high from them. Its just like the first couple of times you smoke weed you don't really get high, but by the third or fourth time you smoke weed you get really high. I think peoples bodies have to "learn" how to feel the drug.

I used to not like benzos and didn't really care about them. But now I really like taking benzos. I wish I didn't. I hate coming off of them.

If you don't like them now, you should really not mess with them. I wish i could go back to not really liking benzos. I'm such an addict that I can get addicted to chemicals that I didn't even care for.

This is true. If you take methadone and xanax you will black out. For a long time. I know.

xanax and euphoria? yeah, If you smash your head hard enough against a wall and wait until the pain stops, then you feel "euphoria" :D or if you've been anxious all time long.

Taking a dose of xanax can be quite euphoric once you're hooked because of the massive release of anxiety and tension. If you're a naturally shy person it may also feel euphoric because you are less socially inhibited. In terms of real euphoria it doesnt even come close to opiates or stimulants or even psychedelics.

Damn, I don't know how you guys stay awake! I do something like .25 (even 1/2 of a 1/4 of a 2mg bar)and that's it and I swear I've lasted even 30 minutes. I have found they're a great sleep aid, which "is" something I need but recreational, I've never experienced that part of it. Am I doing something wrong.

Well sure,ive had euphoria from Xanax but was taking then with Stilnox(i dont remember the substances name-its a benzo,semi-weak imo) and was/am an opiate addict so H was always involved.

That being said ,once on the 3rd day of a heroin detox,like a typical retard i took 11 2mg Xanax bars(22mgs) along w Valium and some codeine and Tramadol,all prescribed by a doc to help with the Heroin WDs and i felt nothing except slightly dizzy.

So ultimately i guess it comes to the right dose and the right combo for everybody.

Totally understandable

Now i need 12-18mg (6-9 xanax bars) with 100mg methadone to get buzzed that 0.5mg used to do :([/QUOTE]

Reesa1107 - I used to be able to take 0.5 and be chill for a while but now I need at least 7-9 bars to be chilled out....it's ridiculous!!! Wish I could buy them online bcoz some dude tried to sell me ONE BAR for $15... Yeah dude you can shove that bar up your ass they are 2mg not 15mg and I'm not some stupidv white girl like most people think, I've been doing shit for over 10 years so people think they can get over on me it ain't going to happen bro I know what I'm doing and obviously you think you can get over on me well I hate to break it to you but you just lost a customer that would have came back if you gave me a good deal and they didn't even have an imprint on them. Have you ever heard of that? Or was he trying to sell me some bullshit you think?

This thread is two years old you're not likely going to get a response from anyone who posted originally.

Now i need 12-18mg (6-9 xanax bars) with 100mg methadone to get buzzed that 0.5mg used to do :(

Reesa1107 - I used to be able to take 0.5 and be chill for a while but now I need at least 7-9 bars to be chilled out....it's ridiculous!!! Wish I could buy them online bcoz some dude tried to sell me ONE BAR for $15... Yeah dude you can shove that bar up your ass they are 2mg not 15mg and I'm not some stupidv white girl like most people think, I've been doing shit for over 10 years so people think they can get over on me it ain't going to happen bro I know what I'm doing and obviously you think you can get over on me well I hate to break it to you but you just lost a customer that would have came back if you gave me a good deal and they didn't even have an imprint on them. Have you ever heard of that? Or was he trying to sell me some bullshit you think?[/QUOTE]

He was trying to sell you bullshit lol. There is no company that makes xanax bars that do not have any imprints. The imprints are essential in being able to tell what the pill is, even just from a safety standpoint. Unfortunatly, there are fake bars all over the place these days. People just either somehow get their hands on an old pill press, or make their own, and then just throw whatever kind of fillers they can find in order to punch out a bar. Many even look real. Only way to tell is by taste, as real xanax is very bitter, and fake stuff is like tasteless chalk.