• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Xanax and Heroin mix

Injecting Heroin and Xanax together. (Possibly. [Crack+Heroin+Xanax =?] )

Swim just recently mixed up a quarter gram of high quality heroin and 1.5 mg of Xanax together and injected it. Swim has a pretty high tolerance too opiates and a fair tolerance to benzos. When injected swim was overcome with the familiar "warm blanket " effect from the heroin then swim experienced a unfamiliar "pinch" or pins and needles feeling starting from toes then climbing up my body to my head and wondering if this is due to the Xanax in the mix. Swim is very high and is struggling to keep his eyes open even though he isn't the normal tired or nodded feeling, he is feeling very very tired and really needs to focus on breathing in and out and is Afraid if he lets the tired feeling overcome him, he will lose all focus on taking breaths . What should swim do .swim has overdosed in the past on heroin and swims feeling currently is much different but just as intense of a feeling as when Swim overdosed on heroin in the past He is started to. get worried and does not want to but will add smoking a little crack , or snorting powdered cocaine to the already potent combination to counteract the feeling of falling asleep & shallow breathing. Any suggestions for swim? And swim doesn't need people telling him not to combine Xanax and heroin or not to do drugs. Swim has already crossed that bridge by ingesting that drug combo and can't take it out of his bloodstream now so suggestions on what to do to help would be appreciated. Whew this post took me the last 3 hours to complete

Last edited:
i have never ended up in the hospital EVER from ANYTHING except the 4 times in a row I was brought to the ER by friends/family because i wouldnt wake up when slapped in my face. This was because i did Xanax + heroin. I'd eat 2-6mgs of xanax then do my regular shot and id be out cold for about 2 hours. I wasnt dying or turning blue from oxygen deprivation and depressed lungs... but i was not wakeable.

one time they had to shoot me with narcan because I shot up twice my usual dose (i was so fucked up on xanax i thought i could load my rig.. shoot half then shoot the other half in the morning when i woke up.. but i forgot that was my plan midway and plunged the whole thing into my vein. this was the only time i ever came close to dying.

please do not mix the two. ESPECIALLY if you dont know where your tolerance is at, or your have a super low tolerance. you will either confuse the people around you or die.

Also you can PROBABLY pass out... don't worry... if you were ODing you wouldnt be here typing right now. or your text would be illegible. but stay up for a while just in case.

Last edited: