• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Xanax and Fentanyl did i get Trolled?

cicada0101

Greenlighter
Got my hands on some old skool bars from a trusted dlr that gets her xans from a chemist. Apparently the chemist couldnt find any of the new "pie" pills in stock (Australia) and had to resort to giving her some really old bars from the back of the store. They have no taste... until about 2 minutes of leaving it in my mouth i can kinda taste the alprazolam. she says they are a really old batch and thats why they taste like nothing. I ate 3 and it felt like the potency of 1 real xan. im worried its not real and is pressed because it came in a dodgy bottle and some pills were kinda crumbly. my mate says im being an idiot.. (he's been gobbling benzos for 20+ years) but i still feel kind of skeptical. he says they have no taste because of the binder... wtf's a binder? says theyre old skool bars and that some chemists resort to prescribing old batches when they run out because either they are full of shit or my dlr (dealer) is full of shit. i just want to know what the difference of the buzz is like between fent/pressed bars and real bars feel like.... took 2 not long ago to combat a mini meth comedown.... feels like i had 1... they kicked in fast like any other real xan and it feels similar... i just dont want to go to sleep n not wake up lmao. please any knowledge on said subject would be much appreciated. thank you all and sorry if this question has been asked a million times...

Got my hands on some old skool bars from a trusted dlr that gets her xans from a chemist. Apparently the chemist couldnt find any of the new "pie" pills in stock (Australia) and had to resort to giving her some really old bars from the back of the store. They have no taste... until about 2 minutes of leaving it in my mouth i can kinda taste the alprazolam. she says they are a really old batch and thats why they taste like nothing. I ate 3 and it felt like the potency of 1 real xan. im worried its not real and is pressed because it came in a dodgy bottle and some pills were kinda crumbly. my mate says im being an idiot.. (he's been gobbling benzos for 20+ years) but i still feel kind of skeptical. he says they have no taste because of the binder... wtf's a binder? says theyre old skool bars and that some chemists resort to prescribing old batches when they run out because either they are full of shit or my dlr (dealer) is full of shit. i just want to know what the difference of the buzz is like between fent/pressed bars and real bars feel like.... took 2 not long ago to combat a mini meth comedown.... feels like i had 1... they kicked in fast like any other real xan and it feels similar... i just dont want to go to sleep n not wake up lmao. please any knowledge on said subject would be much appreciated. thank you all and sorry if this question has been asked a million times...
Harm reduction Wise you should throw them away or give them to me haha ;s i mean if there is fent in there as far as i know you should be fucked up way more

Well in my experience if I took three bars of even real rx Xanax (from directly a pharmacy) I would be thinking it feels like one bar because of the inability at high doses to tell how absolutely intoxicated I am.

I would put the rest of them somewhere hard to get (when impaired) like idk on the other side of my house. Because, if I didnt I would just keep taking bar after bar of even real Xanax convinced I ain't feeling it until I wakeup with no Xanax at best in a my own piss or worse recreating the movie the hang over or in jail or a mental hospital.

I would check my pulse. There is no way to know if it's Xanax or not. But, people with way more experience will likely chime in with info about that.

Real or not I would stop for today because both roads prob won't have a good outcome.