• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much can be done. He either will die or won't die. To take that quantity of drugs intentionally would go beyond a "party" mentality and implies that they probably wanted to die anyway. There's really nothing that we can help you out with specifically, seeing as how we are a Harm Reducion forum and this is only the internet. The best thing you can do is to locate your friend (if he wants to be located) and to get them emergency medical attention.

There's definitely not a lethal-dose that will work for everyone. The differences can be exponential, so for right now, you need to work on find your friend and getting them the help they need. We'll be here for emotional support if needed, but in short, this could definitely kill someone. It wouldn't be surprising in the least.

oh i'm sorry don't worry, I do not have update but I don't want you upset. I feel bad too because I know what it's like to have depression and I know he was in pain

Am I the only one that thought OP's friend might be OP...? Just the specific questions asked and the phrasing....

All I really fell comfortable saying is that combining these 3, especially at high dosages, are very dangerous and discouraged to anyone. Good chance of death, but just as good chance living out days as vegetable....so unless they both sound appealing....probably not a wise decision.

Hope friend gets the help they need and all works out OP. And if you're ever in need of emotional support or advice yourself for anything, the support sub-forums here at BL are absolutely wonderful.

All the best,

-PA

Status
Not open for further replies.