• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Xanax+Adderal+Alchol+weed???

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Ok so I'm prescribed 10mg Adderall ir a day. (5mg at 7, 5mg at 2) despite my prescription I have taken the 10mg all at once a couple times, knowing I did not get such a high dose. This prescription was given to me four days ago, just to give a tolerance factor. I have no tolerance to Xanax and a very low tolerance to alcohol. So I have acquired 4 .5 generic Xanax, 1 30mg adderall xr, my 10mg of addy ir, unlimited marijuana, and also have a box of pink moscato. (Lol funny story behind that)I was wondering if my friend who has no tolerance and i would like to feel some good effects what should we take. We do not want to get to a dose that would be unsafe either, and if that means no alcohol then so be it. Should be a fun night, no?

taking xanax and adderall at the same time can be counter productive ... so save the xanax for when you're coming down from the Adderall. As far as a recommended dose I can't really answer that but you could use the search engine and read other threads about this very same topic, that might provide some insight for you. I searched for "adderall dosage" and found tons of threads with info on "how much to take" and that sort of thing.

You could take some Adderall, have a good time and take some Xanax for the come down ,smoke some joints and call it a night.
Mixing alcohol and Xanax is dangerous as it increases the risk of blacking out and increases respiratory depression.

Is that enough adderall for 2 people. I searched and couldn't find anything specific to 30mg xr and 10mg ir, I've read many threads saying a low dose of Xanax will be good with the adderall, so maybe some during and some after?

20mg should get you going if you have no tolerance, just crush the pills to bypass the extended release. Maybe start with 10mg just to be safe, you can always dose more, but never less once it's taken.
I think taking Xanax with Adderall will annihilate the effects.

watch out with mixing xanax and alcohol. It can be lethal. Seriously its a mutliplier and it can kill you when mixed. Learned it in psych. Now maybe a bit is ok. But a lot forsure can kill you. Id just suggest not risk it at all. Its like taking dxm + ssri. who wants serotonin syndrome? same priciple lol.

Depending on your tolerance uppers and benzos actually do make a decent combo for people who enjoy the energy but don't like the anxiety of a stim... you just need to know how much Xanax you need in order to take the edge off the Adderall without feeling an overpowering urge to sleep.

Why do you think people like to combine coke and alcohol? (and to clear up a common myth, only a fraction of the cocaine gets transesterified to cocaethylene in the liver, and even pure cocaethylene wouldn't feel all that different from cocaine - it's simply that dopamine and GABA make a good team)