• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax 3mg er

I didn't know those existed...only seen 2mg and 4mg er I think. Why anyway? Xanax is overrated and lots of counterfeit pills. Better spend your money on food or something.

Doesn't chewing them up pretty much make them IR?

They are presses, correct. Like Nico said.......they come 2 and 4 mg in pharmaceutical circles.

Proceed with caution.

They are presses, correct. Like Nico said.......they come 2 and 4 mg in pharmaceutical circles.

Proceed with caution.

I don't know right now.

Bummer about them being pressed. Do you know how they compare to pharmaceutical bars?

If they are pressed, they probably are IR already.

And pressed 3mg Xanax bars are known (at least around here) to contain flu-alprazolam (aside from other RC-benzos), which is considerably stronger and way more hypnotic than regular alprazolam.

Start slow and dose low.

If they are pressed, they probably are IR already.

And pressed 3mg Xanax bars are known (at least around here) to contain flu-alprazolam (aside from other RC-benzos), which is considerably stronger and way more hypnotic than regular alprazolam.

Start slow and dose low.

Do the bars contain alprazolam

I can’t seem to find one that looks specifically for Alprazolam, although there is kits for benzos. If you live in the US I highly recommend testing for fentanyl as many have died due to fake benzo presses.

If you want to differentiate between benzos you’ll need a lab test. If you just want to know if it’s a benzo they’re out there if you google.

-GC

Yes please get a fentanyl test kit for these. There have been a lot of tragic reports about being dying because what they thought was a xanax bar turned out to be a press that contained fentanyl. Unfortunately it's a common occurrence now

Proceed with caution.
Not really, no. I was written them for a while and they straight up SUCK. I tried to defeat the time release with good results and after 2 months… Nothing.

Can’t stand ER alorazolam.

Not really, no. I was written them for a while and they straight up SUCK. I tried to defeat the time release with good results and after 2 months… Nothing.

Can’t stand ER alorazolam.
Are they a powdery pill like IR xannies usually come? Wonder why chewing them up wouldn't make them instantly IR? Are they beads?

I was never a fan of ER drugs either. I'm taking it because I want all the relief i can get within 20 minutes or so. I get the concept behind ER but never liked them either.

Are they a powdery pill like IR xannies usually come? Wonder why chewing them up wouldn't make them instantly IR? Are they beads?

I was never a fan of ER drugs either. I'm taking it because I want all the relief i can get within 20 minutes or so. I get the concept behind ER but never liked them either.
No they’re these coated squares that are the embodiment of what upsets me with pharmaceuticals. I really think that they were cooked up to keep a patent without the consideration that there are long lasting benzos out there that have been on the market for decades. Like, they thought “We can make money on this!” Without thinking about the fact that diazepam fills that role nicely.

Hate those little fuckers.

White bars 3mg extended release. Is there a way to make these immediate release?

Xanax extended release is like an oxymoron. Xanax is the shortest acting benzo by far and was designed for panic attacks.

I've been on benzos for 30 years for anxiety/panic/CPTSD etc and haven't had Xanax in about 20 years. Australia scheduled it higher than other benzos, which I agree with because withdrawals are nasty++.

So yeah not sure if a 3mg extended release bar (most Xanax around is fake) is legit.

White bars 3mg extended release
never heard of it def not alp but could be. its def pressed (homemade) so no tellin what ya got.
guess we will be hearing names of all kinda pills on the streets soon... cant call anything what they are cause everyone know its not. lol
be safe