• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

X test kits location? Hope it's not "sourcing!"

Freedom In Truth

Greenlighter
I live in the good ol U.S of A. and was wonderin are X testing kits available in most head shops? The one head shop in my city is closed today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Memorial Day) so I was just wondering, cause if one of you fine folks answer I'll darken the doors of the head shop I've never been to here.
If this is considered "sourcing" then I'll remove the thread and apologize. BUt, since they are prolly legal it's certainly not sourcing, right?

Thanks!

The admins have been working on getting a list of reliable vendors together... but, no. You won't find any of these testing kits in headshops, I've never known one to carry them. Sorry.

You'll have to google Dancesafe or EZ Test if you are outside the US

I live in CO I've gotten test kits in the parkinglots at shows from bunk police an they had all of reagents even the Ehrlich

I've only seen reagents sold at a few headshops around the country. I'm not even entirely sure they are legal and can not be considered paraphernalia. Though BP, says it is entirely legal under federal law.

As someone else mentioned bunk police can be found on the lot at various music events. Some festivals and shows allow them to even set up a booth inside the grounds. But, I haven't seen them to often recently.

^They were working the lot and had a booth at Electric Forest this year, but I would imagine it's up to state laws where they can distribute.

I live in CO I've gotten test kits in the parkinglots at shows from bunk police an they had all of reagents even the Ehrlich
Bunk PD do offer Marquis, Mandelin, and Ehrlich reagents, but please don't forget about Robadope, Simon's, and Scott! Not to mention the various cutting agent test kits offered by EZ Test. I know there are even more tests available as Narco pouches, but I have never seen those in the wild.