Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

X-score lollies

The infamous double score...
The reason I shit myself everytime I see that score across the back of a pill:
If you're talking to somebody that knows their pills, you can say to them the names:
green honda, red toyota, blue abc, red/pink heart, green 2000 etc, they will come back at you saying that they were awesome. In my experience, if you get a pill that looks like it has been stabbed with a flat head screw driver and then swiveled from side to side, it's your guarantee of quality. All these pills are the same shape and size, and have the double score. The only thing that differs is the colour (always deep and rich) and the logo (always flawless). Double-scored pills are even so well pressed, they don't even crumble at the edges of the pill - or the press. These fuckin things are a credit to the dudes that make them. Every time I get a pill with a double score I am nothing but amazed by how fucked I get. Next time these come out take out your life savings and buy a hundred. I'm sure thats what everyone else does - why do you think they only stay around for about 10 days at the most? They could press off 100,000 and they'd be gone in a week because of the name they've made for themselves...
Fuck I sound like a real raving lunatic Pill head... do u think anyone noticed?? I hope not...
Later...

^^^^^
With that in mind though, one day some smartarse is going to manage to copy the score (if they haven't already) and then make an absolute packet selling chalk to dumbarses... so always be wary - I don't see any difference in trusting the score compared to trusting the logo, and we all know that trusting the logo is fucking nuts...
Admiting that you buy 100 pills at once on a public message board is pretty nuts too, but I assume that was just an exagerated statement and not representative of the truth... :)

to the x score keep pumpin em out. I believe its just about the right time for another batch in melbourne i mean the last we saw were the hondas so if the x score boys are reading this fucken job well done fellas these really do fuck you up i mean they are easily the strongest and cleanest pills on the market. Hang on does this mean there could be a conspiracy where and how are people making such high grade md? anyway who gives a fuck just keep pumpin em out.
it would be interesting to know the order in which the x score bickies have cum out?
I used to know someone who made green hondas two years ago how flattering to know the x people copied them, except with the old hondas they had a square around the symbol.

*drool*
Xscore001.jpg

fukin beautiful pic.....these were the best pills...high and consistent quality......hopefully there will be more to come!
Don't forget there were green dR's too.
god bless x-score
[ 13 October 2002: Message edited by: phlegm69 ]

[edit - sarcastic or not, do not post requests for sources of illegal substances]
[ 13 October 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

[edit - irrelevant information deleted. Also monkey-- I have deleted the second post of the picture on the previous page. Only one is necessary, in future please delete the duplicate.]

:(
Cus10013.JPG

[edit: my first attempt at posting pics]
[ 06 November 2002: Message edited by: shorza ]

Shorza - I reckon they were almost the pick of the entire x-score bunch from 1st half of this year. I personally thought they were even better then the Pink Ladies, definately a good one to put away for a special occasion :)
[edit - irrelevant information deleted.]

Never got to try the butterflys, too mashed off the hondas.

Watch what you're posting yo's, don't forget about how many bluelighters got raided in various states (W.A in particular wasn't it) after declaring that they had X-no.'s of certain drugs on their properties/persons.
But yes they are mad biccies (though I have had a few disappointments - The ABC's spring to mind), and in Sydney with my group of friends so to speak, there is a lot of curiosity attached to them, and more particularly their source.
I think the Orange Squirrels were X-Scored? They would definitely be my pick of the litter...
[ 13 October 2002: Message edited by: Mr.Happ-E ]

Please guys...
The guidelines are there for a reason. Mr.Happ-E isn't spinning fairy tales.

monkey...i wouldn't be posting pics of ownership.....especially with these......i'm pretty sure the nca/feds/state cops may be interested in speaking to you to determine there origin. sorry to scare you dude but.....

*disclaimer*
if that was aimed at me i was trying to point out the fact that due to the anture of the beast, very little is known about these things apart from quality and quantity.
id also like to add that this is a pretty pointless thread!

apologies for a duplicate post, i was unaware it was there.
also.
i never claimed ownership of what is contained on that picture. they are not mine, it is just a picture that was passed on to me.
i agree also that this thread is pointless, im sorry for bringing it back up, just when this picture was passed on to me i thought it deserved to be put up in that thread as a *history* or something of that pressing. ne ways yeah.

The X Score is a delibirate thing. and it is not doable pressed. The reason for some being a larger X and some smaller x some not even having an X is this. There is 2 actual scores on the pressor wich over lap to make an X as they press more and more lollies the X gets out of wack and comes closer and closer to eachother and eventually makes one | untill they are reset again.

Thread closed.
All that needs to be said has been... If someone wants it reopened for further discussion, email me.
:)