Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

X or any other stimulants make me LAZY , ENERGYLESS, TIRED

proxopata

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I have a problem, anytime I drop some stimulants be it coke , mdma, amph, 3-mmc whatever (even fucking coffee!) it makes me very lazy like i can't get mysefl to be active / dance , enjoy the rave i just sit and walk around, talking to people, drinkiking drinks smoking weed etc, in the past i could dance the night away on any of these stimulants, now i somehow cant. its not about my physical fitnes, i go to gym regularly and if only drunk i can dance all night long no problem, it's like i feel kinda my system is paralysed and unable to get itself to any tiring activity. I still get the euphoria etc but my legs are so soft and after like 2-3 minutes of dancing i have to sit down and rest, it's quite fucked up because all my life i've been raving on pills etc and everything was fine, and i never went to gym / did any sport back then lol. I'm 28 now, but I know just the age is not the case, it's those fucking stimulants that started to get me lazy instead of energetic , hyperactive. dunno what to think about it, any ideas ?

ur not alone! This happens to me also. I personally think its due to a few things
1.when u have good quality roll that's not cut with speed or other uppers. I tend to get a more chill high and wanna enjoy laying down or sitting (this Saturday a buddy and I had some really good sass that had us floored all night we ended up chillin at camp wrapped in blankets all night instead of by the music dancing and socializing, also it was freezing so maybe that came into play)
2. Setting. sometimes if I dont like the music I tend to not be as energetic.
3. Age & How long u been rollin. (I'm 32. Been rollin and raving for 17 years. Seems like I notice my back and bones hurting more these days so I tend to end up chillin more than raging unless I hear something irresistible being played ill probably do a little jumpin around)

Last edited: