• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Wtf How long does MDMA take to come up?

Siccness909

Bluelighter
I had ate around 30mins before I popped 2 Es, so at 9 I took em. And now I'm waiting for the euphoria? Colors have definitely gotten brighter? But its been like an hour 15mins and I'm still waiting? Wtf? Is this normal...

when was the last time you took it? prior to tonight that is

if its been years and you had a really good roll the last time it might just be fake MDMA. Ive never had to wait past an hour to feel the beginning. Really, almost to the minute I can feel it kick in. might just be me but its like at T +60 mins its like a switch is flipped

I know thats probably what you are hoping wasnt the case but its the only real explanation I can think of.

So no cross tolerance? And I mean I have eye wiggles/tracers colors vivid etc, but no euphoria yet? My boy took one and he says he's rolling but it took him 2 hours so far to hit him? Idk man I hope its not bunk I HAVE EVERYTHING MDMA gives u during come up except the talkativeness and euphoria..

Yeah idk man its hard to explain to someone why they are or arent feeling euphoria over the internet with something as potentially varied in not only quality but just how it affects one person to the other.

just try to enjoy it for what it is instead of thinking it should be better. if you never get that thought out of your head you might as well never take it after the first time.

and no, there really isnt a case to say meth is what is causing you to not roll, im not an expert but i dont see how either of those two drugs could have a shared tolerance

sounds like bk-mdma / methylone dude. unlucky.

cross your fingers and toes and hope its mda taking longer to come-up.

Cause I do meth frequently, haven't for about 2-3 weeks now though..been sober for 6 days off everything actually. Man I'm pissed....I don't get it. I swear I hope it takes long going on almost 1hour 45mins

I had ate around 30mins before I popped 2 Es, so at 9 I took em. And now I'm waiting for the euphoria? Colors have definitely gotten brighter? But its been like an hour 15mins and I'm still waiting? Wtf? Is this normal...
what did you eat? how much?

define "2 Es". you tested it so you know it to be mdma for sure, correct?

different drugs affect different people differently. could be quite normal (whatever that is).

alasdair

Eating food before taking mdma effects the come up time btw people.

Not saying this is the case here, but i witnessed someone took 2 hours + to come up before because that had ate 30 minutes prior to taking mdma lol

Eating food before taking mdma effects the come up time btw people.

Not saying this is the case here, but i witnessed someone took 2 hours + to come up before because that had ate 30 minutes prior to taking mdma lol

That happened to me. I was about to go to bed when my dose wasn't taking effect after almost 3 hours, and right as I was falling asleep I started feeling it full force.

My record come up is 90minutes, had an enormous mexican meal about an hour before.

Methylone has a quick come up and equally quick come-down. So it's probably not that. Can't say for sure without a testing kit though.

From my experience with bk I'd say come up and comedown almost identical to mdma. The only real difference between the two in my book is bk does not produce the peak and love of mdma. Bk has all the negatives without the real reason people so like mdma, the love. Kind of a pointless substance unless you just like getting fucked up or deuceing suckers out of mdma.

Totes agree with the test statement though. All anyone really does on bluelight is guess because we very rarely get all/enough details to make an informed 'diagnosis' / worthwhile comment.

One time i had pills that took 2 hours to kick in but i ate before hand, when they did i was off my face. tbh your better off not waiting for the come up because if you do wait for the come up it just prolongs it something i have always found with MDMA. Music gets it going

Actually funny story i did some MDMA with just my bro at the beginning of summer, we got stuck in what can only be described as Limbo for about 15 mins where we were up but werent up if that makes sense, we both felt light but no real euphoria. We were both discussing something pretty bleak at the time. soon as i put some drum n bass on with in a minute we were off our tits

Last edited:
I find when I consume it, via a bomb, the comeup can take a long-time. It's taken 2+ hours before. The set & setting is a big part of it I think. The time it took 2+ hours were because the setting really wasn't good and ruining my vibe so I just felt shitty. As I soon as i switched tent and the vibes were better, I was peaking hard.

Me and my mates all try to time the comeup to our favourite DJs for the easiest way to the top.

if its been years and you had a really good roll the last time it might just be fake MDMA. Ive never had to wait past an hour to feel the beginning. Really, almost to the minute I can feel it kick in. might just be me but its like at T +60 mins its like a switch is flipped

I know thats probably what you are hoping wasnt the case but its the only real explanation I can think of.
I've had times where it took +1h to come up but that only occurs when you have very high quality very hard pressed dutch pills that take a while to dissolve and if you have eaten a lot not long beforehand... But yeah if you want to be sure test your gear!