• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Writing Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way? Motivation, creativity, memory, organisation? There are various things that could help, but it depends what you're trying to achieve.

Moving to ODD

In what way? Motivation, creativity, memory, organisation? There are various things that could help, but it depends what you're trying to achieve.

Moving to ODD

I guess all of the above, but especially creativity/ideas. I was thinking of nootropics in particular. I often write poetry and would love something that stimulated new ideas, new connections etc. Ideally it would be something you could take as required – as a one off. Much as I love drugs, I don't like the idea of taking something every day.

Nootropics are smart drugs with low side effects. Use the search engine and look it up. You can also Google nootropics and find much information on the different types available.

This is not the reason to use drugs. Any drug experience can be an inspiration, but it's more the experience than the drug that inspires. Write that one into a story...

Seriously ch.... I know you're answers sarcastic, but the op doesn't. At least use sarcasm tags ;)

Methamphetamine causes hypergraphia in some people, but it's not advised as most likely the quality will suffer compared to the quantity.

fixed.

it's best to probably smoke a little pot instead of using hard drugs when you want to write fiction.

I mean sarcastic in the manner like you'd really think someone should smoke meth to write a book? xD I know someone who used to have it prescribed that modded here who I'm sure you know who I'm talking about was saying low doses are supposed to be Nero protective, but I wouldn't know. I just know it would require pure or pharm grade, which is prescribed at 5 mg up to 20 or 30 mg.... Again I don't know that well. You understand what I'm saying though it's quite an unrealistic suggestion in this day and age sadly. Damn drug war preventing freedom of body and mind... Even food restrictions affect that.

Edit : don't get me wrong too... I'm not one to take stimulants. They do not do me any good physically and mentality they are boring.

I mean sarcastic in the manner like you'd really think someone should smoke meth to write a book? xD I know someone who used to have it prescribed that modded here who I'm sure you know who I'm talking about was saying low doses are supposed to be Nero protective, but I wouldn't know. I just know it would require pure or pharm grade, which is prescribed at 5 mg up to 20 or 30 mg.... Again I don't know that well. You understand what I'm saying though it's quite an unrealistic suggestion in this day and age sadly. Damn drug war preventing freedom of body and mind... Even food restrictions affect that.

Edit : don't get me wrong too... I'm not one to take stimulants. They do not do me any good physically and mentality they are boring.

I would. Well, not smoke it. Probably snort or shoot. I am writing a novel, and methamphetamine is one of my favorite drugs. Have abstained from it for a long time though, not sure if I'm ever going to get into doing it again as thoroughly as I once was.

Hahahahahahahah shoot it way to HR! Why not sublingual or oral.... Even putting it up your butt is safer. Heck you can even tell someone to take psychedelics and it be safer. I dunno I just feel like this is close to a how do I get high thread. At least something better discussed in bdd.

Yea I'm not staff, but I do want a clean board... Don't want this turning into reddit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.