• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

wow surprised at plugging heroin number 3

HezzaD

Bluelighter
picked up one bag 200mg number 3 heroin needs citric to dissolve I made up 2 shots but couldn't find a vein ended up plugging both as was only .5ml water in each shot I got a nod within 15mins and ended up dropping off for a bit i now know to half the bags and cooking up it as a shot and plugging definitely works I aimed it towards the side of my rectal walls and I had taken a shit and enema that moring.
i think I fell asleep due to fact I took 150mg morphine about 6 hours prior so would of had about 75mg in my system still but wow plurging gear Deffo works. I did get a slight rush and the nod wasn't as intense but the high was.

oi hez mate pm us if you see this i'm thinking of doing the same man but i got a few questions re.: no.3 buttchug.

coolcool%)

I had nearly the same experience plugging tar. I was definitely impressed with the rush and buzz. I've been doing the shit for almost 30 years so finding veins has become a chore, I'm going to start plugging whenever feasible...its the best thing next to banging imao