• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

WOW, BAD IDEA. (First Post, Reply would be great!)

p3af

Greenlighter
1st....MAJOR FAN of this Forum! Anyways, first post on Bluelight, I've checked this site MANY times for references to help be somewhat safe etc. (yes I'm experienced with pretty much every mind/body altering substance) but! I'd say today I fucked up a little :X Today I acquired 4 "Hello-Kitty" pressed ecstasy pills. Well we had gone to a pizza party a few hours ago around 7pm. I was planning on rolling around 10pm, Yes I Kept in mind to not eat too much. anyways here's the story, if you can pay attention to the times and help me out.

7PM: Two beers and an overkill amount of pizza (it was too good)

9:45PM: Throw up all pizza/beer (felt sick and too full to roll, made my self puke)

10:00PM: *ON AN EMPTY STOMACH* chews up 1 pill and half another pill.

11:00PM Feel absolutey nothing

11:45PM (this time is where I almost ALWAYS feel my roll coming on) Feels SUPER weak starting to think they're maybe bunks takes another 1 and another half)

12:00PM nothing

12:30PM waves, but maybe? I cant tell

12:45PM think I'm starting to come up, clenching teeth, waking up quite a bit

1:10PM wavy but nothing really to "wow" me *wonders if I'm just starting to feel the roll from 3 HOURS AGO?

1:20PM "Fuck this, no point of saving this last pill." *Pops 4th roll*

1:21PM Ten seconds after swallowing last pill feel a giant rush. I'M DEFINITELY coming up....! from the first roll???

What I'm saying is why did it take me three hours to feel anything at all?!! i DO NOT roll often! maybe once every few months.... am I about to feel the force of 4 pills just delayed??? that's what I'm thinking, thanks! 8o:!
-any feedback would be great, thanks!

Last edited:
Hmm, from what I can see, you may not have felt it because:

It wasn't MDMA (did you test it?)

Your dose wasn't high enough (remember to take 1-1.5x your weight in kg)

You can also try re-dosing half of your initial dose between 1-2 hours of your initial consumption time

Personally, I always fast for about 6 hours before I consume substances. I'm cheap, so I like to get the most out of it. =D

It could've been one of MDMA's many analogues (5-mapb, 5 apb, 6-mapb, 6-apb, the eapb's and apdb's, etc) or even MDE, MDBD, etc. Although I'm certain the timelines for some won't match up except for 5-mapb, idiosyncratic reactions are always possible.

As for your question about getting the "force of 4 pills delayed," most likely not. Which is a good thing if you have no prior tolerance, trust me. Anyway, if you felt the come up stage and it didn't progress any further within half an hour, then that's how strong it's going to be for the rest of the trip. Meaning, not much. So you don't have to worry about getting hit with the MDMA train. 4 pills with no tolerance will seem just like that. So one or more factors should be at play here. :)

Hmm, from what I can see, you may not have felt it because:

It wasn't MDMA (did you test it?)

Your dose wasn't high enough (remember to take 1-1.5x your weight in kg)

You can also try re-dosing half of your initial dose between 1-2 hours of your initial consumption time

Personally, I always fast for about 6 hours before I consume substances. I'm cheap, so I like to get the most out of it. =D

It could've been one of MDMA's many analogues (5-mapb, 5 apb, 6-mapb, 6-apb, the eapb's and apdb's, etc) or even MDE, MDBD, etc. Although I'm certain the timelines for some won't match up except for 5-mapb, idiosyncratic reactions are always possible.

As for your question about getting the "force of 4 pills delayed," most likely not. Which is a good thing if you have no prior tolerance, trust me. Anyway, if you felt the come up stage and it didn't progress any further within half an hour, then that's how strong it's going to be for the rest of the trip. Meaning, not much. So you don't have to worry about getting hit with the MDMA train. 4 pills with no tolerance will seem just like that. So one or more factors should be at play here. :)

Awesome. As of now I'm only getting waves of euphoria, and just super wired feeling in general (its not uncomfortable). I do enjoy these pills though, so how would you recommend dosage if I were to try them again? -No, no kit-

My connections are very slim at the moment, this is my only shot at fun for a while.

-I don't mind taking alternates, I understand they're not the best for ya, but like I said- options are slimmm to none right now. So if this isn't MDMA, judging of my time-frame/feels any rough dosage idea? you Probably cant tell me a dose, but i mean do those chemicals require more consumption for a similar feel?

Last edited:
Placebo effect. You still had more drugs to do so in the back of your mind you knew you could get higher then you were. Once there was no possibility of getting higher your mind had to accept that this feeling is what your gonna get and you might as well enjoy it

Test your pills, seriously, 3 hours to come up isn't impossible, but it's rare. It could be because of a lot of different reasons (full stomach is most likely) but one of those possible reasons is PMA/PMMA which takes about 3 hours to come up and is very dangerous to take. Not saying that's what you have there, I have no way of knowing, but it's a big risk you're taking with potentially big consequences. Next time if one pill doesn't at least produce some effects within a normal amount of time, don't take more. In the best case they are so weak taking more will not get you where you want to be either, in the worst case you have something like PMA and you've just taken a quadruple dose, which kicks in 2-3 hours later

^

If they are pma/pmma the op would be lucky for a next time. I know they do raise your body temp a lot so i would try and keep an eye on that and if its too high get straight to hospital

Test your pills, seriously, 3 hours to come up isn't impossible, but it's rare. It could be because of a lot of different reasons (full stomach is most likely) but one of those possible reasons is PMA/PMMA which takes about 3 hours to come up and is very dangerous to take. Not saying that's what you have there, I have no way of knowing, but it's a big risk you're taking with potentially big consequences. Next time if one pill doesn't at least produce some effects within a normal amount of time, don't take more. In the best case they are so weak taking more will not get you where you want to be either, in the worst case you have something like PMA and you've just taken a quadruple dose, which kicks in 2-3 hours later

Okay for sure, there was nothing major, no over the top crazy heart rate, no insane body temp . It felt like a normal roll just less euphoric , Less "wow/happy" feelings and more alert. Only waves of euphoria instead of constant . Idk, it wasn't bad , maybe I was focused too much on it. it's 9:50am and I'm still a TINY bit shaky/my heads not all there so I assume the drugs are still in my system. Maybe now that you've got a longer window of effects, you'd get a better clue of the possible Chemicals? Thanks

By the way , I'm 21, 178lbs , and 5'7 if that helps

I did find the earliest pills like the rhubarb and custard and lovehearts i started out on did make people have the beard and sunglasses look though

Only good pills ive ever come across were pink armanis (Mmm) and red CKs. Still think crystal is safer/cleaner