L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wow. . . 37 and first time pregnancy

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Yes. I had a tumour removed from my uterus last year and was supposedly infertile but am now 3 months pregnant. . . Any other women around who have had kids in their later years? The baby is perfectly healthy . I am in shock and so is the dad but we are also quite excited about this news:)

I was 33 when I had my son and felt like I was never going to get the chance.

Congratulations! I'm glad everything's going fine! <3

That is great, zephyr. Congratulations! I had a child at 30, which is not so old. I am 37 now,and I am trying to get pregnant again..maybe. I am ambivalent about having another one. I have a lot of friends who had babies in their late thirties and even into the forties...I honestly think older people tend to be better parents right off the bat because they tend to be more patient.

Yes. I had a tumour removed from my uterus last year and was supposedly infertile but am now 3 months pregnant. . . Any other women around who have had kids in their later years? The baby is perfectly healthy . I am in shock and so is the dad but we are also quite excited about this news:)

this is great news! xx

Congrats!

My sister recently had a child... She was 36 I think. Healthy and happy boy. She also had a tumor removed- a cyst on her ovary, and there was speculation that she might not be able to have more children at some point or another as well.

Anyways, congrats!

yeah mum was 36 when she had me- the age is a little later but not an obstacle like tumour issue was and sometimes the doctors get it wrong

my mum had a child at 41

it can be done

congratulations

:)

congrats! that kid is going to be crazy :)

alasdair

Crazy awesome :)

Zephyr, I am so glad your tumor was removed. Are you happy, baffled, both? Are you prepared to welcome a child into the world? I think you are. I know you have had your harder days. I also know you to be a responsible, awesome woman even if you needed my help to operate a cash machine when you were in my country. While I am astonished by this announcement, Auntie Mariposa is glad to join you in your happiness.

<3 <3 <3

Congratulations Zephyr! When are you due? As our culture changes and medicine advances I see it very common for woman to have children in their 30's and 40's.

Well, I will bump this thread to say that I myself am now, in fact, 37 and pregnant.

Zephyr, come back and let us know how you are doing! Maybe we can swap stories as time moves on!