• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

would you trust black market carts from a reputable vendor?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
like if a vendor has over 1000 positive reviews on a market? i got free samples for a cart and i dont usually smoke them but these are so perfect, its smooth like air, every hit tastes like orange candy and fresh dank, they actually hit hard instead of dragging it for a second, and have a nice clean white looking cloud off them.

i dont normally get into carts but part of why i use marijuana is medically and i get really bad migraines so its just hard to puff on a harsh joint or rip a bong with a headache its easier to just take 1-2 hits of smooth wax and relax. if this isnt a good idea though i could just buy wax and a wax pen but the packaging looks legit.

edit: well fuck me there was a qr scanner and a serial on the back and it came back legit

Last edited:
why exactly would you be buying black market stuff from a reputable vender and why is he selling it? You say you're using it medically so i assume you have a card and are going to legal venders. if you have less shady options then buy those. I don't even understand why this is a question

i have access to legal cannabis and choose to buy blackmarket because its better and i trust a small company more than a MegaWeedCorp.

Black market weed isn’t bad, but don’t fuck with black market carts trust me.. The fact it tastes like orange candy means it’s very likely got artificial terpenes in it, which can often contain synthetic impurities not found in natural cannabis.

-GC

i have access to legal cannabis and choose to buy blackmarket because its better and i trust a small company more than a MegaWeedCorp.
my state only has medical marijuana where it costs $75 at least for a half gram cart haha. i can buy an ounce of shatter of $150 they're insane