• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Would you trust a spiritual vision?

@Pallyress- You never know what the future holds, often visions that turn out to be glimpses of the future take awhile to be proven true.'

I myself have had many visions, on and off psychedelics, come to fruition over my life time. Give it time but don't force it. As others have said, we can also be sent on a wild goose chase with these visions too so it's best to take note but not let it effect how you go about your life too much.

I think your onto something though in regards to your most recent view of the situation. He may be the one who leads you to the place you seek, but not in the way you originally thought. You both seem to have a lot of work to do, and working together is easier than alone. This is also a strong foundation for a future together whether it be just as friends or something more.

-GC

I wanted to save this from the prune. I like some of the things that were discussed here.

Nice, me too. :) By the way the prune is suspended, turns out it's not really necessary. So that's good. :)

It depends on what the context of said spiritual vision is, but for me I generally do.

As far as psychedelics go, the only times I've ever had a "spiritual vision" was from dmt. In fact, I've never used dmt and not had some sort of spiritual vision/awakening. Now, that may be at the hands of my friend who is a shaman/spiritual guide, but I don't really question it. **come to think of it, the last time I smoked dmt I was nervous because it had been about a year since I last tripped. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had. I literally felt "welcomed back" into the dmt world.

I've witnessed someone that wasn't "welcomed" in the dmt world, and they had a terrible time needless to say. My shaman friend (and a few others) believed he was possessed that night, and in all truth at one point I could swear I saw his face "change". Like could see the evil. He ended up having to seek psychological help in the following weeks.

Seeing is believing, I suppose.

Oh, weird. Roman's were some interesting people.

But honestly, I don't see how it would have been. It wasn't his first time or anything. Good vibes. Good people. I had never seen anything like that before. I mean, he literally lost his mind.

Perhaps he was already in a terrible state, and that just brought it out. I don't know. Shit was nuts.