• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

would you sell drugs if it was legal?

thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member
Drug dealing is obv an extremely lucrative business. If the govt took a large step back from it would you sell?

I feel that I would, honestly. Becoming a trustworthy, reliable apothecary would be very fulfilling to me

I mean, if I could make a living supplying people with a product I also happen to personally enjoy, without any fear of legal repercussion then yes, of course I would.

I sold weed when I was younger just so that I could smoke for free, but eventually got in trouble with the police and stopped. If it wasn't such an issue, I'd sell loads of drugs.

I sold LSD by the half sheet for a brief period of time. Never had any runs in law enforcement but my parents caught onto my drug habit🤦‍♂️

You'd get a lot competition once it's legal. Big manufacturers will enter the market instantly and drop the prices. Drugs from all around the world start flooding the legalized area.
I think that only reason drug business is something you can get rich quick with is that it's illegal.

alcohol and cannabis are multibillion dollar industries

but you're right, the top class will eat it up first

^ If it was legal you probably wouldn't have to deal with a lot of the drug trade aspects that modern users are accustomed to, re: madness00

For instance, if someone wanted drugs you could just tell em "swing by my house then...you'll see where I live by the giant 'drugs 4 sale!' sign on the highway!" (or something to that effect).

There would still be people that would buy your product and use it in a dangerous or irresponsible way, of course. But I doubt liquor store owners lose much sleep at night due to the fact that people may have bought their product and then plowed their car into oncoming traffic

I don’t do biology but I do chemistry. All u need is a dea license and then u can prescribe scheduled substances like 1 or 2

Bella Figura has a good idea what's going on.
Maybe services centered around the drug business once drugs get legal, like some place where knowledgeable people give drugs for trauma healing. Drug manufacturing will be instantly big business, but the services around it might need some experience with drug use and stuff. I think no addict will be part of the manufacturing industry once it gets big and the little dealers will just lose their livelihood.
There was the VICE documentary about this Shaman dude in somewhere south of USA. people around the world came to meet him.
He made pretty good money, it was some little loophole he was using, or maybe he was doing it illegally.
Kentucky is the place. Here's a link to playlist.

Bella Figura has a good idea what's going on.
Maybe services centered around the drug business once drugs get legal, like some place where knowledgeable people give drugs for trauma healing. Drug manufacturing will be instantly big business, but the services around it might need some experience with drug use and stuff. I think no addict will be part of the manufacturing industry once it gets big and the little dealers will just lose their livelihood.
There was the VICE documentary about this Shaman dude in somewhere south of USA. people around the world came to meet him.
He made pretty good money, it was some little loophole he was using, or maybe he was doing it illegally.
Kentucky is the place. Here's a link to playlist.
There's some wiggle room regarding controlled substances used in a spiritual or religious fashion I believe. There's some case law to support this, including a Supreme Court decision in 2006 that made exemptions for religious organizations who wanted to utilize controlled substances (ayahuasca was the substance in question in the case)

There's some wiggle room regarding controlled substances used in a spiritual or religious fashion I believe. There's some case law to support this, including a Supreme Court decision in 2006 that made exemptions for religious organizations who wanted to utilize controlled substances (ayahuasca was the substance in question in the case)
it's a damn shame the court doesn't allow for synthetic substances. that would be the ultimate decrim/legal/laissez faire situation

I would definitely consider it. I fantasized multiple times having my own weed shop and being popular in this business.

As someone with a.. history.. lol. Na I wouldn’t.

I struggled for years trying to make ends meet by selling and it wasn’t until I gave up and started giving away more than selling that my life did a 180 and I attribute it to the positive karma accrued.

Even if it were legal I’d still be all about gifting psychedelics and empathogens, as I seem to get more (spiritually and materially) then trying to hustle for that almighty dollar.

Also I could never again move addictive drugs for a number of reasons, but the biggest is the annoyance of serving people at all hours. Fuck that shit. I got a life lol.

I’ll say the worst fiends are benzo addicts, I’ve dealt with cocaine and heroin addicts too, but the desperation and annoying behavior of benzo fiends can’t be beat. I remember one dude would call 50+ times in a row and even when I told him it did nothing but piss me off and take longer he’d still do it.

-GC

Not a chance. As much as I personally love drugs at 50’ish, I’ll never forget the trauma and destruction they wrought in my 20’s and 30’s. I’d never want to contribute to that in anyone else’s life. I am for legalisation and medicalisation of drug use but it’s not going to magic away the potential destructiveness of drugs.