• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Would you say MDMA is rare in AUS?? or is it everywhere?

Boku_

Bluelighter
Did you know per capita Australia has the highest level of MDMA or Ecstasy use of any country in the world!

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...t/news-story/764732bd5eb5037096389fcd55bfbcab

which is a joke of a statistic because IME Ecstasy pills in Australia are mostly made here or in Asia and contain more often than not a mix of any old shite. I was told a drug cook will use whatever they can get their hands on to press into a pill. Loads of chemicals other than MDMA will give you a buzz,

If you talk to a drug dealer in England or Holland and you ask for an Ecstasy pill that always means you want MDMA but in Australia if you ask for an Ecstasy pill or an eccie as Aussies say off a drug dealer in a nightclub chances are the drug dealer will sell you a pill of god knows what chemicals, perhaps a mix of amphetamines, PMA, PMMA, ketamine, NBOMe, methylone or other substances but getting your hands on proper MDMA based E pills in Australia is hard and expensive due to the difficulty of smuggling the drug from Europe to Australia.

I'm not saying there is next to no MDMA in Australia it's just that it is rare. A bit like getting really good cocaine in Australia, if you know the right people in the right circles then for top dollar you will get sorted out. Of course there are organised crime groups scheming to import MDMA in to Australia but how common that particular drug is in Australia in 2019 i would have no idea,.

When i was popping pills 10 to 15 years ago in Melbourne nightclubs and EDM festivals I reckon for every 30 pills i purchased off random drug dealers inside venues only 2 pills would contain MDMA. So whats that a 15 to 1 chance of getting MDMA back in 2008 in a Melbourne nightclub.

Boku whats up! I cant speak for other states but theres a heap of it in VIC. Very cheap now to compared to a few years ago.

Australia has huge labs and some very good presses aswell that are made in NSW like yellow rolexs. MDMA is literally everywhere in aus. Pretty sure australia once had the largest mdma lab in the world before it got busted.

Boku, off topic question?

But how you feeling these days?

I was the same about 12 years ago poppee hundreds but now have heard all this stuff about neurotoxicity which makes me a bit nervous.

Would like to know your story if your keen to share

I'm fine jimjones. Haven't popped a pill in years. Just wondering what is out there

Ok everyone is saying “it’s everyehere!” Then why do I constantly see Aussies posting about the shit state their MDMA is in? Why is it like 4-10x more expensive then everywhere else?

If it was so common you’d think the prices would be a lot cheaper and more people would be able to find it...

-GC

Ok everyone is saying “it’s everyehere!” Then why do I constantly see Aussies posting about the shit state their MDMA is in? Why is it like 4-10x more expensive then everywhere else?

If it was so common you’d think the prices would be a lot cheaper and more people would be able to find it...

-GC
Everybody can find it in aus the prices are higher due to the market economy australians have the highest wages in the world so have and are willing to pay higher prices. Australia is a huge place there have been labs busted making PMA, the people complaing about tghe shit state of their mdma are buying off strangers in festivals or the street like idiots.

When i was popping pills 10 to 15 years ago in Melbourne nightclubs and EDM festivals I reckon for every 30 pills i purchased off random drug dealers inside venues only 2 pills would contain MDMA. So whats that a 15 to 1 chance of getting MDMA back in 2008 in a Melbourne nightclub.

IIRC, white hearts were everywhere throughout 2008? They were the best of the MDMA times for me.

There was a period in 2010 I think where there was a shortage for a good while, but aside from that, decent MDMA has always been very easy to find in Melbourne. Still, compared to yurp tho, the situation is shit here.

Last edited:
Ok so average income in US is 59,000 while Aus is 85,000. Average gram in Aus is at least x4 more expensive... I highly doubt income has anything to do with the super expensive prices in AUS.

-GC

Ok so average income in US is 59,000 while Aus is 85,000. Average gram in Aus is at least x4 more expensive... I highly doubt income has anything to do with the super expensive prices in AUS.

-GC
they are literally making over 20k more usd a year on average, thats literally 20k more in freedom of money to spend you dont need to have a x4 higher income

Its really all about who you know. We cant go into price discussion here, but I will say for sure that MDMA is available and has been for a long time. The price has actually dropped considerably. Its the cheapest now that it has been in Aus (Victoria anyway) than it ever has been.

If your paying 4x what they do in other countries then you should look around more. Theres grams going for $XX. 5 years go it cost in the low to mid $XXX.

IIRC, white hearts were everywhere throughout 2008? They were the best of the MDMA times for me.

There was a period in 2010 I think where there was a shortage for a good while, but aside from that, decent MDMA has always been very easy to find in Melbourne. Still, compared to yurp tho, the situation is shit here.

White hearts were great. Bless the Calebreze (Calabrian Mafia) lol

MDMA is RIP. I am glad for this fact, mainly because there's nowhere for me to go to comfortably enjoy it for what I once bragged it to be all about. Like I'm peeved my pill collection got taxed but I am over it. I've had more devastating things happen, and literally had years and ample nights with my ex fiance during which they could have been enjoyed. Thing of the past, like most stuff. There actually isn't a lot to work with and I'm kinda grateful. It's not appropriate for someone my age to be pilling their guts out, plus I have enough fond memories to last forever so it's no biggie that MD dwindled down. I haven't actively sought it either and am too scared to go down memory lane, I'm just not that hardcore, plus my opinion on music has changed. There's no way off the rollercoaster once you're on, so you've gotta be living the nightlife to really get a full depiction of MDMA and I just get too bored with the same scenery nowadays to pardon myself under the influence. I'd like to maintain better form. I don't need relationship counselling or to sympathise with any allegiances forged under the effects of the party drug any more. plus it could have adverse effects if consumed with acid. bah, humbug.

-GC
So you are saying Aus ave wage is 85kusd per year.
Can you share your drugs as i will try to ease my pain.
Average yearly income for Australians is 85kusd.
Please explain.

I believe that is incorrect,

Average australian income is about 63k [approx 43k usd] in 2019.

The high prices in Australia is because of the distance it is from the world and what us aussies are willing to pay.