PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Would you recomend DMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_tripz

Greenlighter
Before I start this is not a 'Should I take" Thread I just wanted to hear some experiences. My friend is getting his hands on DMT and im sort of on the fence about using it. I have heard many great and bad things about DMT. I have used many other psychedelics before but none this strong. I had a opportunity for salvia but we did not have a torch lighter to smoke it with. So is DMT as strong as I hear it is. will it actually send you to a whole different world or is it over hyped. my biggest fear is to have a bad trip on that stuff. I have heard if your having a bad trip on DMT there is no way to stop it, The only bad trip I had was on DXM and this was caused by nausea and vomiting.

I'll treat this as if you are wondering of any precautions etc.

- it can give you headaches in frequent, larger doses
- rapid onset
- depending on the dose you may hear an unpleasant, high frequency
- as with anything, start small and work your way up
- don't mix with anything else
- it can be ineffable/ profound, so realize that you may need a few minutes of re-adjustment.

a bad trip can be unsettling but it's only happened when I mixed things, and even then it didn't make me anxious but it was visually disturbing. yes, it is as strong as you hear! maybe read some trip reports to see.

my bf "bombed" me with a huge dose after my first try (I wasn't prepared) and it took me about an hour to really "recover" even though the trip was short... though to me it lasted 800 years. be safe.

You need to do your own research and come to your own conclusion. Please pm myself or another moderator if you feel there is something which sets this thread apart from other "should I take" threads, for the time being it will be locked until you want to post your research and conclusions here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.