Social Would you rather?

1.very,very difficult question.got a fear from heights.you got me..nurse...none of them2.Work in the snow3.eatin' dirt,ain't got enough teeth to chew the con4.Drive-like to drive and drive from a long time5.don't know what is bologna(know only the city),nor government sandwiches
Hey Nas. I forget that non US people don't know about some of our gross tasting stuff. Bologna is a lunch meat ( think a hot dog only pressed round to fit on a sandwich.) You know what a hot dog is right? Government cheese are boxes of cheese given out in food pantries. ( free to low income people ).

Some people love the cheese and think it's the bomb. It's not really cheese but like a cheeses product. It's soft like Velveeta.

Cliff jump or Skydive? ( landing in one piece and alive is the outcome)

Work all day in the heat and sun digging ditches or all day in the snow and cold shoveling sidewalks?

Eat a large pine cone off the ground or 1 level cup of dirt?

Amtrack across the Country or Drive?

You have to eat this for 30 days. Nothing else. WYR eat Cheap bologna and govt. cheese sandwiches dry, no condiments no extras. On stale white bread. OR cold Spam sandwiches on stale wheat bread ....also dry
BOTH!!!! I want to cliff jump AND skydive!!! And bunjee! And hang-glide! And canyon swing! I wanna do ALL the things! But of the two choices I'd pick skydive ❤

Shovelling snow

Eat dirt

Amtrack

Bologna and cheese sammiches

" Because I hate Mondays." 16 year old cites this as the reason she stood in her bedroom with a rifle and started shooting at the schoolyard across the street from her home. Circa 1970's or thereabout.

So.................because it's Monday...........Would you rather?

Work all day in the heat and sun digging ditches or all day in the snow and cold shoveling sidewalks?

You have to eat this for 30 days. Nothing else. WYR eat Cheap bologna and govt. cheese sandwiches dry, no condiments no extras. On stale white bread. OR cold Spam sandwiches on stale wheat bread ....also dry.

me: Cliff jump, shovel snow, pine cone, Amtrak, and bologna and cheese.

Happy freaky Monday all my TDS peeps and poops.

Skydive

shoveling snow

pine cone

Drive

Bologna and cheese

I keep missing these. I gotta keep up.
Go without wi-fi for a week ( no phone, no TV, no nothin' ) or go without running water. ( Can't do dishes, can't flush toilet, can't shower etc ) ?
Without wifi, hands down.
Be in pain with no pain meds or have a severe itch with no creams or anti-histamines?
Pain, reluctantly.
Eat a cold can of chef boyardee ravioli or eat a cold can of corn beef hash ?
Ravioli - I only have fond memories of canned ravioli. When I was at my uncle's as a kid after he divorced his wife, that's practically all he ever served. Ravioli, fishcake and James Bond on the TV.
If you HAD to be one for a week would you be a policeman or a fireman?
Fireman.
Last but not least.......eat a grasshopper or a cockroach?
Grasshopper.
Cliff jump.
In the heat digging ditches.
A large pine cone.
Drive.
You have to eat this for 30 days. Nothing else. WYR eat Cheap bologna and govt. cheese sandwiches dry, no condiments no extras. On stale white bread. OR cold Spam sandwiches on stale wheat bread ....also dry.
Cheap bologna, for sure.

I love these things Pumpkin!

" Because I hate Mondays." 16 year old cites this as the reason she stood in her bedroom with a rifle and started shooting at the schoolyard across the street from her home. Circa 1970's or thereabout.

Cliff jump. Falling from a high place at a high speed would make me so scared that I cannot scream.

all day in the snow and cold shoveling sidewalks. I hate heat, period.

Eat a large pine cone off the ground. Tried it myself.

Amtrack. There are special sight-seeing amtrack tracks and cars for cross-country travel and they are amazing.

Cheap bologna and govt. cheese sandwiches dry, no condiments no extras. On stale white bread. I will choose whichever has the cheese.

pickle juice GIF
Drinking pickle juice is an old hack known by cooks working in hot kitchens. The sodium, potassium, etc are good for heat exhaustion and muscle cramps. Of course we don't drink it straight from the jar or drink that much. A half cup does the trick.

It's that time my TDS and BL peeps. Another Whacked out Wednesday Would you rather. So........Would you rather:

Go without wi-fi for a week ( no phone, no TV, no nothin' ) or go without running water. ( Can't do dishes, can't flush toilet, can't shower etc ) ?

Be in pain with no pain meds or have a severe itch with no creams or anti-histamines?

Eat a cold can of chef boyardee ravioli or eat a cold can of corn beef hash ?

If you HAD to be one for a week would you be a policeman or a fireman?

Last but not least.......eat a grasshopper or a cockroach?

Me: go without wifi, be in pain, chef boyardee, fireman, and grasshopper.

Happy Wednesday my lovelies. xoxo
No wi-fi (that actually sounds like a pleasant little vacation)
Itch (I'm a wimp pain-wise)
Chef Boyardee (I'm not sure I could eat canned hash even warmed up)
Fireman (UNLESS, as a cop, I could get away with allowing druggies to go free)
Grasshopper (at least they live in the grass, whereas roaches are disgusting)

Cliff
Snow
Pine cone
Drive
Dry bologna&cheese
(I've eaten that MANY times in jail-- except without the cheese)

Skydive. If you're going to do something, do it properly.

Shovel snow. I'd collapse in the heat.

LOLLLL@this one!! Dirt. I actually craved dirt when I was pregnant.. Not so much to eat but anyway.

Amtrak (unless I had someone with me). You drive on the wrong side of the road.

LOL. The spam sandwiches cos it's wheat bread. Diabetes yo.

Shake it up Sunday. Would you rather:

Live on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere or in a condo in a big city?

Be beautiful and broke or ugly and rich?

Can only have one for 30 days ( not both ). Coffee or beer ?

Ski in Colorado or surf in Hawaii

Eat a raw chicken leg or a raw pork chop?

Me: 40 acres, ugly and rich ( because i am beautiful and broke now ) coffee, surfing, and a chicken leg.

Happy Sunday my BL family. :group hug:

Living in 40acres in da middle of nowhere.Don't know what means to be beautiful,but i know what is to be broken..so ugly&rich.Coffea.Can't skiing or surfing,but wanna visit Hawaii.Chicken leg.Happy Sunday people!

I'm still working on last weeks.

1) sky dive. If I am to survive the outcome, it would be cool to feel like a bird for a minute
2) snow shoveling. No brainer. I hate the heat and when I was desperate for dope money, I would shovel walks for $$
3) eat dirt. Did it as a kid, so... Also, eating a pine cone just sounds uncomfortable going down and back out again:oops:
4) AMTRAK4LIFE!!! Lucky enough to have made many cross-country trips from East Coast to West Coast and back again.
5) Spam. Could not eat the mystery meat and cheese sandwiches in jail. Nope, not gonna do it.

Depends on the stage of my life.
Probably big city for my 20s, middle of nowhere once I find someone to settle down with and know enough about living on my own + own enough useless bullshit to not need to make 30 trips per week to stores.
Beautiful and broke
Beer
Surf in Hawaii
Which one doesn’t have salmonella?

Hey just seen this thread and I've skimmed through. Idk why but reading these actually brightened my day up a little.

40 acres
Already ugly so hell yea I'll take the money
I can't swim but Hawaii (so I could fish)
Don't drink coffee so I'ma stick with my beer
Pork chop.
(I've accidentally eaten chicken and pork raw on multiple fuck ups)

Shake it up Sunday. Would you rather:

Me: 40 acres, ugly and rich ( because i am beautiful and broke now ) coffee, surfing, and a chicken leg.

Happy Sunday my BL family. :group hug:

--Condo in big city

--Beautiful and broke

--COFFEE

--Surf in Hawaii

--Raw pork chop 🤢

Thanks Nurse Ratched

jack nicholson GIF

one flew over the cuckoos nest GIF

Depends on the stage of my life.
Probably big city for my 20s, middle of nowhere once I find someone to settle down with and know enough about living on my own + own enough useless bullshit to not need to make 30 trips per week to stores.

Beautiful and broke

Beer

Surf in Hawaii

Which one doesn’t have salmonella?
The pork chop. LOL

But pork has a parasite called trichinosis so both would be pretty bad. Salmonella would actually be easier to treat I think.

tough question, I like being quiet but I also like convienience, so condo in a big city.

I have read some horror tragedies of broke pretty girls, so ugly and rich.

...I hate both of them, Coffee.

Ski. I don't want to get sunburn and I don't want to mask my whole face like zuckberg did.

raw chicken leg. I remember eating raw pork chop has higher chance of getting food poison.

Thanks for the questions they are really fun to think about :honk:

tough question, I like being quiet but I also like convienience, so condo in a big city.

I have read some horror tragedies of broke pretty girls, so ugly and rich.

...I hate both of them, Coffee.

Ski. I don't want to get sunburn and I don't want to mask my whole face like zuckberg did.

raw chicken leg. I remember eating raw pork chop has higher chance of getting food poison.

Thanks for the questions they are really fun to think about :honk:
So glad you enjoy them. I try and do one once a week. Have a great start to your week.