• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, 400mg of DMT would probably kill me...so I'll go with the 2 bags of h...though that would probably kill me as well lol...

IV Fentanyl or IV Nicomorphine?

I never said you had to do it all at once :p

IV Fentanyl.

IV Cocaine or IV Meth, assuming both are 100% pure?

Give me that cocaine.

1 hit of DMT (breakthrough or not, you decide) or a few bowls of cannabis?

You fuckers skipped shreddedlettuce:X. Xannix bar.

Oh damn almost skipped one too. DMT

Hydromorphone because I haven't tried it yet.

Serinyl(human pharmaceutical PCP) or sandoz psilocybin?

Last edited:
2c-i, im burnt out on 2ce at the moment.

3.5mg of DOM+4mg of etizolam or 250 mics of LSD+3mg of alprazolam? benzos are used on the comedown not together of course.

Holy shit mushrooms, MDPV +LSD sounds like a panic attack waiting to happen

Vyvanse or adderall?

Meh. MPA.

A genie appears and makes you chose between two wishes: no matter what drugs you do or how much you take, you will never OD. Possible drawbacks: you will have a SUPER high tolerance, drugs will cost more because it takes more drugs to have an effect on you, etc, OR you have zero tolerance for whatever drug you take. This will make drugs extremely cheap for you. Possible drawbacks: It's really easy for you to OD or get sick from a very small amount of drugs.

Meh. MPA.

A genie appears and makes you chose between two wishes: no matter what drugs you do or how much you take, you will never OD. Possible drawbacks: you will have a SUPER high tolerance, drugs will cost more because it takes more drugs to have an effect on you, etc, OR you have zero tolerance for whatever drug you take. This will make drugs extremely cheap for you. Possible drawbacks: It's really easy for you to OD or get sick from a very small amount of drugs.

theres another thread all about that here

durophet or oral methamphetamine?

the black beauties purely for the novelty.

rolling tobacco or tailor made?

risperdal

100 mg worth of mscontins or a heap of codeine forte (30/500apap) to perform a large scale cwe with a sprinkle of valium for added value.

hydrocodone only because i've not had the pleasure being from down under.

poppy seed bagel or a pound of poppy seeds from the local asian store.

Status
Not open for further replies.