• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mephedrone, its one of the few known stims i havent tried yet (that, 4-MEC and 4-MAR. and ive heard good things about it.

1mg clonazepam + 30mg hydrocodone + 45mg d-methamphetamine + 1 toke of blue dream (just enough to feel it yet not overpower the other drugs) or 35mg oxycodone + 1mg alprazolam + 50mg (rectal) dexmethylphenidate?

all taken so the peaks synchronize. all ROAs are oral unless specified.

Last edited:
35mg oxycodone + 1mg alprazolam + 50mg dexmethylphenidate.

diazepam or tramadol?

Hmm tough.

I'll pick peyote in the Amazon sounds really cool to look at nature/wildlife on mescaline (+I'd love the chance to finally try it!)

DMT in a helicopter sounds pretty intense and pretty amazing too though. Also definitely something I'd consider worth doing. :D

Singapore sling with mescal on the side or vodka orange/redbull (you can choose)?

sling with mescal sounds risky, vodka orange for me
4-fmp before a math exam or methamphetamine before a PE exam?

Oh yeah ima ace that PE exam (I'm guessin its a physical exam). Never heard of 4fmp but if its a rc prob wouldn't be interested.

Baltimore dope or jersey dope

jersey dope, cause I've bought dope in jersey, but not in baltimore, and the jersey dope was nuts.

LSD or Mescaline? I mean PURE LSD, though, not whatever people are putting on tabs (like DOI, 25i-NBOMe) these days.

chloroform.

1mg of LSD or i.v. 40mg of 4-HO-DMT or 400mg mescaline+80mg of MDA, 3 choices which shall it be ladys and gents?

Mesc + MDA, those all sound very intense but that sounds like it would have the best outcome.

Ketamine or MXE?

Status
Not open for further replies.