Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^peyote. Only cause I've had mushrooms and never had peyote

Would you rather :
---take a pill that will allow you to be completely detoxed from opiates with no withdrawal whatsoever BUT you will never feel the effect of an opiate again
Or
---go through cold turkey withdrawal knowing you will be able to get high again

[edit] ^^^^ bfotd, Peyote. mushrooms don't agree with me in certain areas, but i love the euphoric-emotional/and even visual side to them. But they just feel toxic to me. unless it is a really low dose.

But , i haven't tried Peyote. BUT - it is interesting and i like the idea of IT finding you in the desert, and it so weird how it is 100x more socially accepted than mushrooms. tell someone random(say, if they asked you) you tripped on a cactus with some ppl/locals in the middle of mexico, they say cool story bro. tell someone you tripped on mushrooms, (if they happen to ask) gets frowned upon.

i mean i never bring these things up with strangers anyway, and with friends, sometimes you just disagree if that is the case which isn't a big deal.

going to get a haircut from a salon that has HOT hair-stylists.

codeine or etizolam >.>

DMT definitely, Iboga is not enjoyable, at least it wasn't for me. It was beneficial and spiritual beyond description, but it was not pleasant.

Would you rather IV ketamine or smoke PCP?

Euughhh I guess Id pick the coke lol. Just cause it's pure... lol and I dislike both so the coke would wear off faster :p

WYR miss a shot or spill a line?

valium, all day

mxe or K, i ask because some people like M better i guess

K, I would love to just lay in bed and watch the fractals. I never got to try MXE for real so I'd love some of that too, but I've heard it's more stimulating and that's not something I'd want at this moment. For now, I'd be perfectly content with a decent line of ketamine.

Lyrica or Xanax?

Red, but I haven't had much white wine. I'm drinking a glass of Merlot right now.

Opies or benzos? < that will lead me into bla bla opiate vs. bla bla, or bla bla benzo vs. bla bla, depending on which category is chosen

Benzos, more than the 1.25mg of a white brand name 2mg Xanax bar I sublingual'd. I'm on MMT, opioids are blocked mainly.

5-MeO-DMT or DPT?

I have never done either but from what I've read, DPT would be more gentle for my first time with a psychedelic of that nature. So DPT.

15 mg Oxycodone or 30 mg Morphine Sulfate XR (MS Contin)?

I'd take the morphine and plug it. I prefer the morphine's more sedating high in contrast to the more speedy high of oxycodone.

Let's continue with the opiates: Tramadol or Codeine, which one of these weak opiates do you prefer?

Mescaline for sure, it's on my "must-do" list, and I'm over MDxx/MDx chemicals--last time I did MDA, it was free, and even so, right after I put it in my mouth I regretted the decision..

WYR, heroin or LSD? One off big dose--no redose, nothing for comfort, nothing for the comedown, nothing for the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.