• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Would you rather be seen as smart OR sexy?

I would rather be smart. then with my intelligence I will become a doctor, open up a cosmetic surgery clinic so that my colleagues could make me artificially sexy ;)

edit: I look like a fool now, the poster above me already thought of the surgery route

Great minds think alike!

Mariposa, I wouldn't get surgery to increase my IQ, either. I'm all- natural.

i'd rather be seen as sexy and if i was perceived as an idiot i could go about like kind of a spy and just speak in satire and sarcasm the whole time and no one would know.

i'd rather be seen as sexy and if i was perceived as an idiot i could go about like kind of a spy and just speak in satire and sarcasm the whole time and no one would know.

Heh. I like this answer A LOT. ;-)

Sexy is subjective, and fleeting. For a woman to be sexy, its benefit is to be aesthetically pleasing to others. Does it have its perks? Sure. You can find men to buy you things, take you places, fall all over you, etc. What happens when you age though? When suddenly your prospects have dropped significantly? Now a smart woman can get it done on her own. She doesn't have to look or act a certain way for anybody, because she can make her name by what she can do and not just with her pretty face. Then you find a man who wants you for all the things you are, not just because you turn him on visually, but stimulate him intellectually. That's the kind of man I would want anyway. You find a man that wants you like that, you would be surprised at at sexy he can make you feel.