• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Do RCs?

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
These new drugs called Research Chemicals, MDPV, Mephedrone, 2C-x, JWH-xxx, etc., are all new and relatively untested. Knowing that they is much risk in their consumption, have you, would you or will you use the drugs? Do you feel safe enough to be a "human guinea pig"?

Me: Yes, I do; I'll expand later.

EDIT: If the answer is 'some' or 'it depends' please specify which you would (not) do!

Last edited:
Specific chemicals are more likely to safe than others. Desoxypipradol, Methylone, etc have a close link with long studied drugs, and their use seems much easier to understand and predict than, say, the synthetic cannabinoids.

I'd be more worried about contamination from industrial chemicals, or simply being sold a substance that is not what was ordered/bought, than the actual side effects/longterm effects of said RC.

I am open minded, and have tried at least one RC (2C-I), however none of the current batch interest me enough to try. So, yes with an asterisk.

I would try most of the phens and trypts but none of the synthetic cannabinoids, and of the RC's I would try, I would definetily limit the amount of times I would allow myself to try them in my life. some like the 2c-x's would have a higher limit number because theres more research on these and 2c-b has been arund since what the 70's. I doubt trying a few chemicals a handful of times could ave serious long term effects. Its these people who are binging on them and using them like theyre mushrooms that kind of baffle me. especially the people with no real knowlege in the subject of chemistry and pharmacology.

I mean how are we supposed to know that some of these chemicals if used a lot or binged on wont have cancer causing effects or something. Even shulgin himself developed cancer

call me overly cautious but I think its smart with things like this to be on the cautious side

Half the population develops cancer, and alot of people don't do anything but excercise and eat right. No matter what, you will get something. I have done many RCs and to me, I feel alot safer knowing that a lab made a 98% pure product, instead of a dirty bathtub chemist making something with god knows what % pure. I stick with close relatives of known drugs, like JWH's and Tryp's.

Over the course of a few months, I have ingested a little less than a half gram of 2ci completely by myself

To be safe I'm sticking to huffing paint.

EDIT: someone above me is posting while on 4-MMC ^^

I'm comfortable when I made the switch to JWH products (Spice-a-likes). I actually find I feel better than when I was smoking regular cannabis daily.

I have yet to try pure JWH but I would in a heartbeat if I knew where to obtain it so I guess yes I will do an RC but only after extensive research on the drug itself and make my own decision to if I want to take a risk.

Half the population develops cancer, and alot of people don't do anything but excercise and eat right. No matter what, you will get something. I have done many RCs and to me, I feel alot safer knowing that a lab made a 98% pure product, instead of a dirty bathtub chemist making something with god knows what % pure. I stick with close relatives of known drugs, like JWH's and Tryp's.

just because half of the population gets cancer doesnt mean that some of these chemicals cant have unknown dangers. These things are brand new, there was a time when PMA was brand knew and look at that chem now. Some of the new 5-meo-x now have confirmed neurotoxicity. also There's talk in ADD about the possibility that jwh synthetic cannabinoids metabolize to epoxides which could be a risk-factor for carcinogenesis. In other words, they could potentially cause cancer.

im not sayin all RC's are dangerous and everyone should fear them and stay away. its most likely a select few out of many that pose real dangers like I said Iwould use most of the phens and trypts. but to assume theyre safe because there made in a lab is not logical and more based on someones whishes rather then common sense

did some 2C-I and 2C-B in VERY high doses, you probably wouldn't believe me if i told you, and survived, and tried JWH-018 in smaller doses and found it like smoking a fat spliff of cannabis when u use like a grain of salt worth...

Just out of curiosity Phatass, did you take too much 2ci/b on purpose, or was it a miscalculation of mg's?

Yes, I love trying them and will guinea pig myself for any substance that has been deemed relatively safe.

Never had a problem with any of them, although some of them have sucked (2C-I after multiple uses. 5-MeO-AMT, etc.).

depends which ones. i have thought alot about it but i have never had enough desire to find a good retailer. i kinda would wanna try some 2c-X's but i dunno about much else. i doubt i ever will unless a dealer who i trust comes across some. ya know?

i would do any of the worthwhile chemicals listed in p/tihkal. not interested in the jwh or mephadrone stuff, just cause im not all that into weed or uppers.

the only one ive tried though was 5-meo-amt, and i agree with psilo, it sucked.

No, for the simple fact that if i were in a situation that required emergency care there is no way to know what would happen. "yeah i took some drugs i bought off the internet help me out doc".

No one is going to touch you at that point. You cant receive emergency surgery and giving you anything beyond a sedative is going to be sketchy.

Yeah I will, but I do a lot of research on anything I plan to try before hand, learn the risks; as much as can be extrapolated by rodent studies and based on risk profile of similar substances and other peoples experiences anyway.

After my 36 year old best friend died the other week after taking a moderate, recreational dose of mephedrone it has kind of put me off trying the unknown. I'm perfectly content taking drugs that have a long history of use in man and have been researched.

After my 36 year old best friend died the other week after taking a moderate, recreational dose of mephedrone it has kind of put me off trying the unknown. I'm perfectly content taking drugs that have a long history of use in man and have been researched.

wow really. sorry to hear that man. do you by any chance know his ROA?