• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would you date someone with no legs and arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ Lady Bug ♥

Ex-Bluelighter
Would you really be so callous as to discriminate against these unfortunate disabled people?

♥ Lady Bug ♥;14075883 said:
Would you really be so callous as to discriminate against these unfortunate disabled people?

I dont think its callous to state that you wouldnt. Thats like saying its callous to say you dont find over weight people attractive. Honestly for myself, physical attraction wouldnt be there id be more likely to brush them off in a social area where there are other options. With sustained contact however, that would probably be subject to change. I dont think its insensitive to state that physical attraction take precedence in the likelihood one would approach a stranger to take a chance

I dont think its callous to state that you wouldnt. Thats like saying its callous to say you dont find over weight people attractive. Honestly for myself, physical attraction wouldnt be there id be more likely to brush them off in a social area where there are other options. With sustained contact however, that would probably be subject to change. I dont think its insensitive to state that physical attraction take precedence in the likelihood one would approach a stranger to take a chance

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Yeah but what if someone with a disability like these is actually attractive?

Yeah but what if someone with a disability like these is actually attractive?

Depends on you define attraction. I find the standard human form to be attractive; physically fit, symmetrical in a way... im assuming you just mean shes got a pretty face? There is more to it then that for me. You can call it shallow but face or body alone isnt enough its a whole package deal, i most likely wouldnt consider it, cant say for sure but thats how i feel on the matter.

Depends on you define attraction. I find the standard human form to be attractive; physically fit, symmetrical in a way... im assuming you just mean shes got a pretty face? There is more to it then that for me. You can call it shallow but face or body alone isnt enough its a whole package deal, i most likely wouldnt consider it, cant say for sure but thats how i feel on the matter.

Yeah I guess we judge physical attraction is diferent ways. A beutiful body and face and a nice personality could be enough to make me skip the no arms/legs part.

Yeah I guess we judge physical attraction is diferent ways. A beutiful body and face and a nice personality could be enough to make me skip the no arms/legs part.

The personality is most important to me which is why i said with repeated contact im likely to change my view. I was going by more of a "if you didnt know this person would you find them attractive in an across the bar scenario" becasue the best way to get attracted to someone is getting to know them. So to answer the actual question "would i date" the answer is yes but "would i find them to be attractive in the scenario i explained... again maybe but probably so much with other prospective females. I would consider this to be the most realistic i can be about it. Its not an instant disqualified type thing but competition exists for both sexes physically capable or not.

I'm just to weak for this one. No way I could spend a lifetime taking care of a person like that nor would they want me to.

Now if something like that were to happen to my wife or kids I would handle business from now until the day I died.

Just so we're clear here, I would smash at least one time though.

op- this kind of thread has been done before (and closed) with the aim of making most of the respondents say they wouldn't just to cause distress to actual disabled people who read it. you've had your answers. end of

Status
Not open for further replies.