• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

would weekly drinking effect my monthly rolls?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
i take mdma once a month, although my last time i did it two days in a row :/ all was good though and both nights i had amazing rolls. but i've recently been going out and drinking on the weekends, and probobably gonna be doing coke once or twice aswell, seeing as how they're drugs, will this effect my rolls in anyway? or will it give me more of a chance of having bad comedowns? thanks :)...

and on a side note, i happen to have some methylone that i was just gonna toss, but would the methylone be better for my brain than mdma? seeing as how it only effects 1/3 the serotonin as MDMA, does that mean i could effectivley do it 3x as much? haha

As long as you don't mix them you should be fine.
Some enjoy alcohol during rolls, and a beer or two shouldn't be a problem. But I advise against having more drinks or hard liquor.

Cocain is a stimulant and as such you should avoid taking it with MDMA, especially because ecstasy pills/powder/crystal may already contain additional stimulants (for example: methampetamine). Mixing stims can easily lead to severe stress on your cardiovascular system, potentially worse comedown and increased risk of neurotoxicity.

Stay safe!

Don't mix the coke. It's not very fun and is not the best for your brain and heart.

The night I triggeed my LTC I mixed a lot of coke and booze with my roll. I am not saying that will happen but for me it was the stressor that sent me over the edge with my anxiety.

Mdma is such a better drug than coke. Stick with it and a little booze beforehand.

Depending how much coke your doing it could effect the roll but if your only having a few lines in between rolls then it will not have that much effect. The alcohol will have no effect (unless your drinking really heavily each weekend and your body is tired) - day your using your MDMA I would say don't use the coke before or during the high (doesn't really add to the experience and is just a waste of coke).