• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Would this be recommended or not (mdma on friday, 5htp saturday and mdma at night

pillmane

Greenlighter
Hey, festival season is amongst me. I dont want to do anything "harmful" so would this be recommended?

friday i did mdma and alcohol. great night.

saturday (today) i feel great surprisingly. im active, just having a good day........ but at night im doing another pill of mdma

Do you think i should take 5htp even though im feeling good? i just want to have another effective night tonight and to not feel like i wasted a pill. i hope this makes sense. Hopefully more experienced members can recommend what i should do

its 11.42 am here so im gonna take the pill at approximately 11.30 pm and i want it to hit me the same way that fridays pill hit me .... as you may tell, i am not too experienced lol.

anything helps, thank you

some people (like me) dispute that 5-htp you take orally even reaches the brain. others that think otherwise report that taking 5-htp on the same day blunts their roll. so at best it's pointless and at worst it's counterproductive.

if you want the other pill to be as good as the one from yesterday you should wait at least a week (though ymmv; some people report rolling fine if a bit weaker on the second day, others only get the side effects and some unpleasant stimulation). if you want your mdma use to be sustainable for longer periods of time (to keep the magic, prevent tolerance and to minimize side/after effects) you should wait two months. mdma is a relatively safe drug if you take the right precautions (including at the very least a month long breaks in between rolls) and one of the nastier ones if abused.

Don't take 5htp if your using MDMA again tonight. Hydrate, have a rest, try and eat something and have a brilliant night :)