• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dissociatives Would Small Doses of 5x Salvia Still Be Intense?

dextromethorphian

Bluelighter
I'm thinking of purchasing of 5x Salvia, but I wanna go slow. Would a very small amount on top of a bowl of ash still produce a trip similar to a full bowl? Or will it be more manageable?

I mean I'm sure you will still trip, it just maybe mild because of it only being 5x, the first time I smoked salvia, it was 60x and I had a very intense experience, I forgot that I was human and I felt like I was an object or apart of the wall, so anyway that was with 60 x, you should feel the effects of 5 , but it just won't be as intense

Salvia divinorum is a powerful psychoactive plant that has been traditionally used by the Mazatec people of Mexico for divination and healing purposes. When used recreationally, especially in the concentrated extract forms (like 5x, 10x, etc.), it can produce intense, sometimes disorienting experiences.

If you are considering experimenting with salvia, there are a few things to be aware of:

1. Dosage Sensitivity: Salvia is potent, and its effects can be influenced by the amount consumed, the method of consumption, and individual sensitivity. A small amount can lead to profound experiences in some individuals.
  2. Effects of 5x: The "5x" refers to the potency of the extract compared to raw leaf material. This means that it's been concentrated to be approximately five times as potent as the raw plant material.
  3. Start Low and Go Slow: If you are new to salvia or any psychoactive substance, it's always best to start with a lower dose to gauge your reaction. Using a small amount on top of a bowl of ash is likely to produce a less intense effect than using a full bowl of the same concentration, but it's essential to approach it with caution.
  4. Set and Setting: The environment in which you take any psychoactive substance plays a significant role in the experience. Ensure you are in a safe, familiar environment, preferably with a sober person who can guide you and help if needed.
  5. Short Duration: Salvia's effects, when smoked, are generally short-lived, often lasting only a few minutes to around 30 minutes. However, the intensity can be very strong during this time, leading users to feel like it's lasting much longer.
  6. Legality: Ensure you are aware of the legal status of salvia in your jurisdiction. The legal status of salvia varies by country and within regions of countries.
Lastly, any substance, including natural ones like salvia, can carry risks, especially if mixed with other drugs or if used in unfamiliar or unsafe settings. Always do thorough research and consider consulting a healthcare professional before trying a new substance.

if you take a big enough rip of 5x, i'm guessing it might be strong enough to give you a full blown trip that'd you'd read about with ego loss and all that crazy stuff. i've never tried 5x, but i honestly couldn't tell the difference between 10x and 20x, they both just sent me to the same place, i can't imagine it being any stronger... if i smoked leaf i'd never really get a full blown trip and definitely no ego loss. smoking the leaf just felt like gravity gets a little weird, it's a little uncomfortable and a similar feeling to when i return to reality from a full blown ego loss trip, so i'm gonna say smoking leaf might some what prepare a person for the body load of a high extract trip, but that's only for a body feeling. there is some crazy mental stuff that goes on when tripping as hard as the drug can get. like i forget everything about reality and think weird stuff could be happening like getting crushed by colors or stuck to the chair you are in or living the life of a chair or whatever. from what i've read people get a lot of different trips from salvia.

you could just try taking the smallest puff possible of some 5x if you want to test the waters, but holding that in the lungs might even be enough to send a person to another universe. most people report leaf as the best way to test the waters, like i described.

tripping on leaf or not taking a full dose of extract can also cause some pretty cool closed eye visuals too. similar to smoking weed (but not really as enjoyable imo) or taking other stronger psychedelics in low doses.

just be prepared to feel weird if you try it at any dose.

Salvia divinorum is a powerful psychoactive plant that has been traditionally used by the Mazatec people of Mexico for divination and healing purposes. When used recreationally, especially in the concentrated extract forms (like 5x, 10x, etc.), it can produce intense, sometimes disorienting experiences.

If you are considering experimenting with salvia, there are a few things to be aware of:

1. Dosage Sensitivity: Salvia is potent, and its effects can be influenced by the amount consumed, the method of consumption, and individual sensitivity. A small amount can lead to profound experiences in some individuals.
  2. Effects of 5x: The "5x" refers to the potency of the extract compared to raw leaf material. This means that it's been concentrated to be approximately five times as potent as the raw plant material.
  3. Start Low and Go Slow: If you are new to salvia or any psychoactive substance, it's always best to start with a lower dose to gauge your reaction. Using a small amount on top of a bowl of ash is likely to produce a less intense effect than using a full bowl of the same concentration, but it's essential to approach it with caution.
  4. Set and Setting: The environment in which you take any psychoactive substance plays a significant role in the experience. Ensure you are in a safe, familiar environment, preferably with a sober person who can guide you and help if needed.
  5. Short Duration: Salvia's effects, when smoked, are generally short-lived, often lasting only a few minutes to around 30 minutes. However, the intensity can be very strong during this time, leading users to feel like it's lasting much longer.
  6. Legality: Ensure you are aware of the legal status of salvia in your jurisdiction. The legal status of salvia varies by country and within regions of countries.
Lastly, any substance, including natural ones like salvia, can carry risks, especially if mixed with other drugs or if used in unfamiliar or unsafe settings. Always do thorough research and consider consulting a healthcare professional before trying a new substance.

With 60 x I forgot that I was a human being and I felt like I was an object, I thought my whole body was either dead or shut down and as I grabbed the neck of my guitar I thought it was crying to have me let go it scared the shit out of me, I felt like gravity was holding me down to the floor