Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

MKULTRA is clearly still going or was fired back up post 911. It’s got some additions and now enjoys the amazing advantages of hyper modern tech.

Unbelievably it’s still has an old school to ancient foundation. Chinese, Nazi and American torture and trauma techniques. Psychological principles from when it was first rolled out.

We also see a few additions; audio masking, dream manipulation some other modern subliminal devices and pseudoscience bullshit like NLP to name some. The largest difference is the automation and covert delivery that modern tech has afforded. They no longer need to find secret places and isolated vulnerable populations to carry out the pathetic, criminal and inhuman acts. Technology is allowing criminal experimentation on non consenting victims of strong samples that represent the world population. From the recovered documents the current system looks to alleviate the problems they identified with the initial program. Does not address the most sygnificant problem... The underlying concept is utter bullshit. Sharleton shanagan and the kitchen sink shit. That was not addressed and apparently after 70 plus years not solved or abandoned.

b. the problem of testing in realistic pilot operations
c.limitations on the desemination of pertinent information to operational officer
d.orginizational and administration restrictions on operation
e.negative attitude towards the use of the MKDelta material
f. problems in the training of case officers in the field
e. the risk of stimulating increased use of MKDelta materials by opposing intelligence services
P17

So by using an automated system with a covert delivery capable of being deployed almost everywhere and on anyone you have overcome these concerns.

Its interesting they reffered to the next phase of the program as MKDELTA and not MKULTRA. Wonder what the current phase is called.. MKICANTBELIEVETHEYSTILLFUNDTHIS or maybe MKSUCKERS or maybe MKHARDENEDSCIENCECRIME or MKPSUDOSCIENCEGODBALL, MKPEERREVIEWPROHIBITED, MKSANTACLAUSE.

When I was first attacked by this steam powered airplane I had never looked Into MKULTRA.

Trying to understand the torture and process I haveI identified many key aspects. They are listed on this thread. They are the major goals of MKULTRA as shown from the freedom of information documents that made it through.

In the past it’s been esteemed educated people from privileged institutions that got away with these vile crimes. Pretty pathetic results from from such “elite” people. Fkn scum.

Hypnosis
Repeated verbal stimulation
Induced amnesia and memory manipulation
manipulation from all fields from psychology
electro shock (same effects but sound produces the sensation)
Forced dependency or learned helplessness

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archi...nfo.publicintelligence.net/CIA-MKULTRA-IG.pdf

Over the ten year life of the program many additional avenues have been designated by the TSD management as appropriate under the MKULTRA charter including radiation, electroshock, various fields of Psychology and Anthropology, graphology, harassment substance and paramilitary devices and materials. P6

Hey war retards.. getting anywhere with your mind control delusion?????????

Last edited:
Interesting .. is the beginning of that a virtual script.
I never heard of this term before reading that article. It seems like a rebranding of the concept of archetypes.

“Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is. At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions.”

"Closer examination of the dark characteristics - that is, the inferiorities constituting the shadow - reveals that they have an emotional nature, a kind of autonomy, and accordingly an obsessive or, better, possessive quality." (Carl Jung)

So is tinnitus a form of MK ultra? A reminder of unfinished MK demo or.. what exactly.

So is tinnitus a form of MK ultra? A reminder of unfinished MK demo or.. what exactly.
Induceced tinnitus is a tool employed in modern "mind Control."

A number of experiments conducted at McGill University, The National Institute of Mental Health and other sites have attempted to come as close to possible to the elimination of sensory stimuli, or to masking remaining stimuli, chiefly sounds, by a stronger but wholly monotonous overlay.
Kubark p 93

So the function of the induced tinnituis is multifaceted. Its purpose is sensory deprivation, isolation (as you can no longer verbally interact with people because you can't here them talk to you), Sleep deprivation as its very difficult to sleep when its on, attack on your ability to provide for you and yours as concentrating and communicating at your work becomes very difficult. It also masks or facilitates a more uninterrupted stage for the audio harassment/torture/ psychic driving/manipulation etc as this can be clearly perceived while the tinnitus masks or blocks out the rest of the world including music and entertainment. Think of it as an invisible mobile prison and torture tool. Just think of being forced to listen to a wretched sound all day everyday that severely inhibits your ability to function, communicate and enjoy life, but you can clearly hear verbal and psychological torture.

For those facing this please use a ear hair trimmer to shave your outer ear canal hair as it should treat the tinnitus admirably.. when it starts to come back just shave it back down. Its a game changer.

Last edited:
Who has hair inside their ears unless you're a dying 70 old..
Everyone.. there is some current research looking at outer ear canal hair and infrasonic perception. I have not been able to document exactly how the induced tinnitus works, but regularly trimming your outer ear canal hair instantly eliminates or monumentally reduces it. The hairs grow back so it obviously needs to be repeated every few weeks or as the experience starts to return. Its super easy, takes about 30 seconds.

@Shady's Fox

Faraday cages work for radio frequency and electricity etc, but won’t do anything to pressure waves. Unfortunately there is nothing that I have identified that works for infrasound. Space or a vacuum will work, but my trip to the international space station keeps getting bogged up in red tape.. like I need to be an astronaut.. and I need specific clearance and degrees and experience.. lol

No, so currently infrasound is almost impossible to shield from travels great distances and roles through just about anything.. mountains, no problem.. water why this plays to its advantage and it can really travel. Ask a whale.

Elephants know too

Shits a nightmare to try and hide from or avoid. Noise canceling earbuds work as they cancel the infrasonic wave as they do for audible sound waves.

But working off a jamming thoery using an infrasonic speaker or generator it should be possible to fuck up ther capabilities almost fully.

Better to use a microphone array and computer triangulation to pin point their equipment. They use this technique to identify nuclear testing and location of artillery fire. Infrasonic microphones are are not easy to work with and this is presenting a challenge to me as i have to learn it all as I go. It would be wonderful if some one from the field of psychoacoustics stepped up to help take this bullshit down. Get a top notch documentary film maker to film it all and tell the story.

So by using the microphone array to find the equipment, the hardware may lead to the criminals and their disgrace, prosecution and ruination.

15 to 25 years minimum sentence in Michigan..and that is just for the physical infrasound bombardment.. then light them up for torture, harrament, stalking etc etc etc. They are all in.. so if you get one of them it should lead to many more.

These wretched pukes need a door less cage built around them.

At this point they are so arrogant they think they are untouchable..

Quote from them.. “go ahead and report this.. the Police are to stupid to catch me.. do you know how many people I have done this to.. they don’t even believe this is happening”

It’s obvious it’s a well funded, totally failed program that has been going on for decades.. so there is no “I”

Of course they set that on repeat and I got to listen to if for a few days straight.

The good news is not that they have been able to avoid investigation and detection.. but Holy Lord they have utterly failed at mind control. It’s a full on sociopathic delusional fairy tail. How embarrassing.

Last edited:
It happens from longtime-this remote mind controls.Medias and web caught our attention and do their job

Phenomenon of the foot stimulation is solved.

Inescapable painful foot stimulation is apparently a technique for causing “learned helplessness”

Apparently these morons view me as a lab rat. Recently i have been subjected to extended periods where they induce muscle spasm in the arch of my left foot by using infrasound to repeatedly resonate a specific muscle, the abductor hallucis. The hardware to do this is powered by the vehicle as as soon as I turn it off the spasm relaxes. Turn it back on and it’s back.? Literally you can start it, it’s there.. off it’s off. So its so fucking gonzo, I could not figure out what these fried souls were failing at accomplishing this time.. then I found it.

Apparently inescapable foot distress causes learned helplessness in rats. Really, any inescapable trauma is rumored to produce "learned helplessness" " I wonder if inescapable failure causes learned helplessness in criminal pseudoscientists?

Bigger then figuring out what these clowns are failing at doing...is finding that regular aerobic exercise prevents and treats learned helplessness. Guess I’m going to hit cardio regularly.

More on inescapable tortured into learned helplessness and exercise.

Seems pretty clear that to combat this attack we should exercise. What doesn’t exercise cure… even the goals of batshit USA nazi mind control fail. You all have to be antisocial retardants to deal with yourselves.. pathetic

At this point we are clearly seeing that “learned helplessness” through inescapable trauma is the major goal of this shit.

After five plus years.. I don’t even feel compelled to give you pussies the corn out of my shit.

As your shit show failings are explained it’s going to be easier and easier for people investigating this to connect the dots. You guys are so arrogant from years of getting away with this.. because of the severity of your crimes.. all day.. your one person away from the house of card imploding😉

…. And the super secret intellectuals were willing to chew their own feet off and throw everyone under the bus to escape.. that’s how that will go down.

You can only disguise a “scientific” process in so many ways, once the principals and techniques are identified it will be simple to identify them in victims accounts amidst your camouflage and misdirection.

How do you feel about spending 23 hours a day in a concrete cage?

Tic Toc

Last edited:
On learned helplessness. The BCI is very difficult to escape from. It tortures victims. It taunts victims to try and escape from torture which is very adverse stimuli. During one phase it aggressively instigates victims to try and run from its torture. The time, degree and level of torture is always random and never related to a victims behavior. Undoubtedly this is an attempt to install in its victims the concept that they have absolutely no way of controlling or escaping from the hell they find themselves subjected to. It goes on 24/7 365 for years. This is supposed to create the phenomenon of learned helplessness.

Here are some of the basics

It repeatedly blames the victims for the torture we get.

It endlessly taunts victims to find answers to very difficult problems, like find the equipment, figure out who is doing this to them, figure out how they are doing this and why this is being done to them. It repeatedly tells you there is no escape, it will go on forever and there is nothing you will ever be able to do about it.

If you look at Kubark everything is done in way that disrupts any routine and destroys personal identity and destroys any sense of power the detainee has.
( 1 )
D. Detention
If, through the cooperation of a liaison service or by uni¬ lateral means, / arrangements have been made for the confinement of a resistant source, the circumstances of detention are ar¬ ranged to enhance within the subject his feelings of being cut off from the known and the reassuring, and of being plunged into the strange. Usually his own clothes are immediately taken away, because familiar clothing reinforces identity and thus the capacity for resistance. (Prisons give close hair cuts and issue prison garb for the same reason.) If the interrogatee is especial¬ ly proud or neat, it may be useful to give him an outfit that is one or two sizes too large and to fail to provide a belt, so that he must hold his pants up. ‘
The point is that man's sense of identity depends upon a continuity in his surroundings, habits,' appearance, actions, relations with others, etc. Detention permits the interrogator to cut through these links and throw the interrogatee back upon his own unaided internal resources.
Little is gained if confinement merely replaces one routine with another. Prisoners who lead monotonously unvaried lives . . cease to care about their utterances, dress, and cleanli¬ ness. They become dulled, apathetic, and depressed. " (7) And apathy can be a very effective defense against interrogation. Control of the source's environment permits the interrogator to determine his diet, sleep pattern, and other fundamentals. Manipulating these into irregularities, so that the subject becomes disorientated, is very likely to create feelings of fear and helplessness. Hinkle points out, "People who enter prison with attitudes of foreboding, apprehension, and helplessness generally do less well than those who enter with assurance and a conviction that they can deal with anything that they may encounter ....
Some people who are afraid of losing sleep, or who do not wish to lose sleep, soon succumb to sleep loss .*..." (7)
in short, the prisoner should not be provided a routine to which he can adapt and from which he can draw some comfort-- or at least a sense of his own identity. Everyone has read of prisoners who were reluctant to leave their cells after prolonged incarceration. Little is known about the duration of confinement calculated to make a subject shift from anxiety, coupled with a desire for sensory stimuli and human companionship, to a passive, apathetic acceptance of isolation and an ultimate pleasure in this negative state. Undoubtedly the rate of change is determined almost entirely by the psychological characteristics of the individual. In any event, it is advisable to keep the subject upset by constant disruptions of patterns.
Kubark p86-87

Will we learn to locate the equipment.. 4 sure, its not in space. Once we do this we can take the whole system down in no time.
Can we identify the criminals behind this.. 4 sure, they have the advantage of technology, but if we get one of the pukes its very likely the rest will fall.

One breakthrough and whole shit show falls. True.

All we need to do is get a talented psychoacoustic on board.. possibly crowd funded and this shit will be over.

Last edited:
Since the video is blocked here's a short clip of highlights. Below I'm going to put the original video address with timestamp, so if you're interested you can watch the whole thing (about 15 mins long) on YT

2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony featured tributes to British culture and institutions like the beloved National Health Service, what could possibly go wrong?

2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony cued to "Tribute to the NHS"

Last edited:
  • Shannon Foley
    On detail assignment to the JNLWD as a Human Effects Scientist.
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Defense & Space

• July 2013 – Present 6 years 2 months
    Quantico, VA
  • Image for Engineering Psychologist
    Engineering Psychologist
    NAVSEA Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division

2009 – Present 10 years
  • Image for Project Manager

Project Manager
    L3 Communications | D.P. Associates

2006 – 2009 3 years
Education
Skills & Endorsements
Join LinkedIn to see Shannon’s skills, endorsements, and full profileGroups
View Shannon Foley’s full profile to...
  • See who you know in common
  • Get introduced
  • Contact Shannon Foley directly
Join LinkedIn
People also viewed
Some world class anti social government asshatts likely behind these crimes. Hi.. Now that we know who you are how do you feel?

You fucking retards create wepons that tourture people.

^Any context for publicly posting info about these random people? How can we be sure you're not gaslighting them??? ??

Defense*.. what a joke. The future is going to be scarier than all the novels combined.

Last edited:
Your telling me. In my reserch i was looking at stuff thats supposed to be hypothetical and isnt as well as very high level science and technology. That stuffs just the start. Hypnotism, nuero science, neuro lingistic programing.. All kinds of amazing stuff. When i post concepts i will link and back it up with information i have found.

I studied civil environmental engineering at uni so i have a good science background.
some "skeptics" are here in planet Earth just to annoy, most of them don't even research the basic stuff, they just don't want to see, and they do their best just to lead others to their blind state.

This is just common sense, if this guy could do that with the stimoceiver in the 60s, 70s, what is possible now?