would like advice

fgsfbo

Greenlighter
im 21 years old, 22 in febuary, im currently 6'2 160lbs on good day i have been lifting since late 2011. i have rarely missed a day at gym excpet when i would go on vaxtion for 2-4 weeks, i started off at 6'1 135lbs and i have only put on 25lbs in 2- almost 3 years i have been stuck at 160 for at least 6 months. i did a 5 day brosplit my bodybuilding cousin had used. i did it for a year then switched to a 3 day power lifting 5x5 program. witch i have been doin for a year an half. i havent been able to get passed these numbers in my lifts cause im weak,

i have been trying to gain weight since i started but have failed miserably i still look the same no one has noticed any gains an i still get called skinny an it sucks it almost kills my motivation but i some how still mamgae to hang on an go.

for some reason i just cant eat i have tried so many times but i cant i get full so fast that to me its easier to skip meals then gym. i just want to get to 190-210lbs 10%-15% bf. my question is im old enough to hop on gear i found a very relaibe source an know they are the real deal. will they boost my appetite enough to eat. im currently on a 3,500-4,000+cal diet.

i dont rember the last time ive been to the doctors where can i go to get blood tests done an how much do they usually cost without insurance. an my last question is say i take gear til i get to 190lbs as soon as stop taking gear then eat at the maintenance calories for 190lba will i keep the gains. i told my self i would give it one last solid effort to get to at least 180lbs natty within the next five months an would stop smoking weed to focus before i would take gear out of desperation to gain weight. im just tired of deloading all the time not getting stronger here are my shit stats

6’2 160lbs Dyel Hungry Skeleton 5x5 Stats:
all raw for 5 reps
Squat:200 clean&press:100
Deadlift:280 Bench:145
BBrow:130 clean&jerk:105

im 21 years old, 22 in febuary, im currently 6'2 160lbs on good day i have been lifting since late 2011. i have rarely missed a day at gym excpet when i would go on vaxtion for 2-4 weeks, i started off at 6'1 135lbs and i have only put on 25lbs in 2- almost 3 years i have been stuck at 160 for at least 6 months. i did a 5 day brosplit my bodybuilding cousin had used. i did it for a year then switched to a 3 day power lifting 5x5 program. witch i have been doin for a year an half. i havent been able to get passed these numbers in my lifts cause im weak,

for some reason i just cant eat i have tried so many times but i cant i get full so fast that to me its easier to skip meals then gym. i just want to get to 190-210lbs 10%-15% bf. my question is im old enough to hop on gear i found a very relaibe source an know they are the real deal. will they boost my appetite enough to eat. im currently on a 3,500-4,000+cal diet.

6’2 160lbs Dyel Hungry Skeleton 5x5 Stats:
all raw for 5 reps
Squat:200 clean&press:100
Deadlift:280 Bench:145
BBrow:130 clean&jerk:105

Dont train every day, you need rest days..
25lbs is a decent amount of weight to put on natty..
A powerlifting program might not be best for gaining weight or size..
You must learn to eat, and dont train fasted, thats the reason you dont grow.. AAS wont do you any good unless you learn how to train and eat..

I doubt your eating 3500_4000 calories a day at your weight and not gaining anything. I think you may be overestimating your calorie intake.
Try some weight gainer and creatine for some extra calories. Optimum nutrition serious mass weight gainer did me well when I was natty along with some inner armour creatine mono.

Don't over train, 3-4 days a week is plenty.

Day 1 chest biceps
Day 2 shoulders abs
Day 3 back triceps
day 4 lega

For the bigger muscle group 3-4 different exercises, and 3 sets of 8.
For the smaller muscle group do 3x8-12 and no more that 3 different exercises.

As gf said powerlifting isn't great for size

Listen to these guys, I started eating even more and training less just last week and I've already put on 3 more pounds of muscle. Over training will kill your gains, and you need to eat all day every day until it makes you feel like shit. Then eat more. You have to let your body rest, even if it doesn't feel like it.
I was going 6 days a week, now I'm going 4. Just eat man, eat SO MUCH.

Dude my clients put on more weight and strength in three months than it sounds like you have. Do you have an eating disorder you should easily be able to weigh 190 naturally. And no pot has nothing to do with you not gaining weight. You need to change up your eating and working out programs

You should eat more and burn less calories to reach this level of weight...Eat as much more possible.

I'm no expert on the steroid side of things, but imo you're no where close to even needing to think about getting on gear yet.