• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Would it be ok to take shrooms today if i did LSD last weekend?

bigdigscooby

Greenlighter
i took a tab of pure lsd 5 days ago on a saturday, and i'm just wondering if it's mentally/healthy fine to take shrooms today

Yes, might be weaker though; generally it takes two weeks to return to baseline tolerance after a trip.

ahh good to know. today will be my first time doing shrooms, do you think 2 grams is good for first time if i want to experience visuals and stuff, but not anything close to extreme

2 grams is a good starting dose for mushrooms, yes. But to answer your question, there will be some degree of tolerance. Probably not a lot, but it will be a little weaker than if you waited.

Sounds like you're new to psychedelics. It's one thing to take psychedelics 5 days apart on a special occasion, like if you're on vacation or a friend is visiting or something, but you shouldn't get into the habit. Over time you'll start to lose the magic if you don't give more time between your trips.

My experience with shrooms it went this way
1.2g of liberty was not enough to trip fully
2.0g of mexicans was a good trip
2.7g of b+ I was tripping balls to the point where I couldn't tell who's talking based on their voice.

You can never really know the potency of your mushies till you try 'em. Do you know what species they are? Cubensis, liberty caps, etc.? I agree that two grams is generally a good starting dose. I've tripped hard off two grams in the past.

My first trip, I had really strong mushrooms and took 1.75 grams, and had a life-changing experience. But it was very smooth and pleasant, not a smack to the face at all.

I've taken lsd and shrooms at the same time. You'll be perfectly fine

I don't think he's worrying about safety, but whether the mushrooms will be weaker due to tolerance.