• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would Cocaine Use be Safe for Me after Gnarly Trip?

jstew420ayy

Greenlighter
Hey guys this is my first thread and theres a really important, nagging question I've been wondering for a while now. So a couple months ago I got 250 ug gel tabs from my homie and took two, one at 12 pm and then the next at 2pm. Along with the cid I took 6mg of melatonin to increase the trip visuals. The trip was pretty intense and the visuals were amazing. Anyways we get to a party at my friends pad around 8pm and he has an eight ball of coke so he whipped it out and we started doing lines after smoking a couple bowls. I took one line and felt euphoric, couldn't stop talking, then went to take another and when I did I took two at and I could feel the cocaine hit my brain almost insantly. I had done coke previously and had only had an increased heart rate, but this time my heart rate was off the wall, irregular and I had really bad shakes and cold sweats. I went to the ER and they sustained me on two IVs and I had a heart rate of 185 bpm for three hours plus. They officially told me it was ventricular tachycardia. What I'm wondering is if cocaine is safe for me to do? I'm not sure if it was possible serotonin syndrome with a combo of the acid and coke being too much or if the coke alone caused the tachycardia. I very much want to dwell into the nose candy once again but am not sure if it entirely safe for me. Any opinions?

taking something that will shoot up your heart rate after having to go to ER after basically the same thing?
i can almost smell the panic attack coming. but ha sorry for beinf a dick but real talk; bad idea.
do yuorself a favor and keep off the upper for a while man