• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would .5g of heroin be enough to get a person high?

Maybe in the US things are pretty strict, here (Netherlands) they are not. You can test almost all drugs here in test centres. And so many people order online, I doubt if a lot of people got busted it would be that popular.
My bad Steven I thought you were in the U.S. . Anyway I'm sure a lot gets through and most people won't have to worry but you never know when one of your orders or the mail gets intercepted by the man. I used to order my mj seeds online and thankfully they don't usually send the DEA to your door for seeds but I did receive a nice letter stating they intercepted one of my packages,lol!
Again my apologies!

I had this same discussion with PriestTheyCalledHim about how the internet has made people very cavalier in the ways they go to score their drugs. I think it's fucking crazy and are begging to get robbed,poisoned, or busted or a combination of these. There was a guy trying to get a hook up for benzos on bluelight and I was like are you fucking serious? I guess I'm old!
oh i had a guy PM me asking for some fentanyl patches. and dont even get me started on the shit you can get online nowadays. your not getting old im 18 and feel the same as you.

Once i (stupidly wasnt thinking about withdrawls) and decided to use the gram of tar that i bought in 3 days and using so id think around 1 and a half

My bad Steven I thought you were in the U.S. . Anyway I'm sure a lot gets through and most people won't have to worry but you never know when one of your orders or the mail gets intercepted by the man. I used to order my mj seeds online and thankfully they don't usually send the DEA to your door for seeds but I did receive a nice letter stating they intercepted one of my packages,lol!
Again my apologies!
Also if you order to a different location it will usually send

Also if you order to a different location it will usually send
I'm sure but there have been many busts when the DEA will stake out P.O. box. Just saying it's always a gamble. That is a federal offense getting narcotics sent through the mail and if it's a big amount they will bet you with a slew of charges. I'd have a stooge unwittingly pick up my mail. That's not very nice but when I was hardcore addict being nice wasn't a priority!

A 'bundle' is 10 bags, each purportedly containing 100mg of heroin - but usually actually containing 20-40mg, since street H gets stepped on hard.

Which brings me to my point - the answers above are probably based on experience - like my own - with street dope. You actually bought this stuff online? Thinking: It may be a LOT more pure then street H, and if so, 100 mg of it could honestly kill you if you don't have a high tolerance.

My honest advice - flush this stuff down the toilet, stick with the occasional pharmaceuticals.

That's actually not a bad idea. Specially if have no clue of who's sending to you.

I think a lot of these people getting drugs sent to them have no idea how easy it can be to get busted. I don't care how well you hide your tracks you re still leaving a followable trail. Copping on the street is risky as well but once you have a spot even if dealing with the same people it's still pretty anynomous! I never knew street dealers real names and didn't want to and the only thing they knew about me was I had money.
This younger generation IMHO takes to many stupid risks and think they are to smart to get busted. I've seen numerous dipshits posting them using on social media, some people gotta learn the hard way!

^ Domestic mail is pretty safe. If you're in the USA (or wherever you are), and you get your shit sent domestic, you can continue on with that pretty much indefinitely. That's how a lot of dealers around here where I live operate, actually...bank transfers for a couple racks worth sent to them from the west coast, mostly LA, Portland or Seattle. (note: this isn't "deep web" related, as most of these people have some connections on the west coast that are already established, but it still involves drugs in the mail).

Now, if you're getting packages from the Netherlands every week, you may want to be a little more paranoid.

And as far as the human element being a vulnerability in the drug trade, well, you're never really going to mitigate that. You may not have known your dealer's real name but you knew where to cop, you probably knew other users (or even if you didn't personally, it's the case with most users that they're involved with fellow users on some level, I think) who knew dealers, etc. The product is drugs, and the product has to be marketed to people in order for money to be made. It's not a hard sale but it's a sale none-the-less. And when you're dealing with a customer base, that's a human element that could potentially fuck you over big time with the relevant authorities.

But that's just an inherent risk of the game.

And as far as the human element being a vulnerability in the drug trade, well, you're never really going to mitigate that. You may not have known your dealer's real name but you knew where to cop, you probably knew other users (or even if you didn't personally, it's the case with most users that they're involved with fellow users on some level, I think) who knew dealers, etc. The product is drugs, and the product has to be marketed to people in order for money to be made. It's not a hard sale but it's a sale none-the-less. And when you're dealing with a customer base, that's a human element that could potentially fuck you over big time with the relevant authorities.

But that's just an inherent risk of the game.
Good stuff as usual coming from you man. I must admit I'm not deeply knowledgable on the subject and after reading your post I guess I am even less so then I believed. thanks for that shot at my ego and intelligence or lack there of(lol)! Yeah my extent of using the mail was for shroom spores which aren't illegal and mj seeds which are barely illegal.

Really good heroin is like a book that has a really good intro, but then goes on and on and bores the hell out of you and wastes your time hoping that it gets better again...which it won't.

^This

Don't snort #3; it's made for smoking. If it's really good, it should be about equally as potent (mg per mg) as oxycodone. Buy a scale.

SR doesn't exist anymore(which was actually known as SR2), hasn't since earlier this year. mail-order narcotics are safer to buy if you know what you're doing, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY FOR LATER!!!!! LOLOLOLULLZZZ (hope that doesn't piss off the admins{with my Greg House quirkiness and voice})

anyways, yes, half a gram is more than enough for you pumpkin

Last edited:
If the amount you have is a half gram then yes depending on quality should have you nodded out for at least two days as long as its good to be safe I would only do .05 to start with and see what it does.

I think a lot of these people getting drugs sent to them have no idea how easy it can be to get busted. I don't care how well you hide your tracks you re still leaving a followable trail. Copping on the street is risky as well but once you have a spot even if dealing with the same people it's still pretty anynomous! I never knew street dealers real names and didn't want to and the only thing they knew about me was I had money.
This younger generation IMHO takes to many stupid risks and think they are to smart to get busted. I've seen numerous dipshits posting them using on social media, some people gotta learn the hard way!
The thing about stajing out po boxes is completely false as i know people whove been doing it for more than 9 years, except with the marijuanna seeds so those arent as big of a deal

good first rule of thumb for anyone that stumbles across a darknet market looking to spend a little coin, read all the feedback of all the products that tickle your fancy, usually when something seems too good to be true it usually is, even in this magical place.