• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would .5g of heroin be enough to get a person high?

buriedlies

Bluelighter
I have .5g of heroin #3 that I got from SR, I intend to smoke it and maybe snort some as well..

Would that be enough to get someone high? if so would it last the whole day,.. or maybe two days?

I rarely use heroin, only used it twice before in my life. Im mostly a roxy 30mg user, but I haven't done pills for over 5 months now, so my tolerance is low.

that should be enough, right? How much should I start with as to not be in danger? Thank you.

Also how much does .5 of h look like?

1/5tfth of what you got is enough to get a non tolerant person high,especially if the product is semi decent.

From how you describe your use,your tolerance must be very low(lucky fckr :p) so id suggest to break it all into powder and make 5 equal lines out of it.

Snort HALF of one of the lines at first,and like 30 mins later procceed to snort or smoke more if needed.

You can always take more but not less of what youve already taken.

Have fun n stay safe.

A non-tolerant user can (and should, if the H is any good) get high off less than a point, which is 100 mgs, and you have 500 mgs so...yeah

You're joking right? How have you done heroin before and don't know that half a gram would kill you?

Heroin is more powerful than oxycodone per milligram (pure diacetylmorphine HCl).

The SR actually exists and functions as stated? Lucky you! Must be awesome ordering some heroin online,lol. 1/2 gram of good shit could kill you :)
I have .5g of heroin #3 that I got from SR, I intend to smoke it and maybe snort some as well..

Would that be enough to get someone high? if so would it last the whole day,.. or maybe two days?

I rarely use heroin, only used it twice before in my life. Im mostly a roxy 30mg user, but I haven't done pills for over 5 months now, so my tolerance is low.

that should be enough, right? How much should I start with as to not be in danger? Thank you.

Also how much does .5 of h look like?

If it takes you .5 of a gram to get high it's either beat shit or you are Keith Richards. It's one thing with prescription meds people can give you an idea of what to take(still not specific) but with something like smack who the fuck knows. The shit varies from bag to bag and you should start small. If you think doing a 1/2 gram is what a beginner needs to get high then all I can say is Darwinism will come into play here and the weak and stupid will weed themselves out. To even ask that question shows you shouldn't be doing heroin to begin with.

Thank you so much for all the replies. I just constantly hear people saying that they do 5 bags a day or a "bundle" a day and so I wasn't sure if .5 was good enough or not lol. Then again, I suppose those people's tolerance must be soaring high. I just thought I would ask, better safe then sorry! Pardon my ignorance, regardless.

You're joking right? How have you done heroin before and don't know that half a gram would kill you?

Heroin is more powerful than oxycodone per milligram (pure diacetylmorphine HCl).
The only two times I did it was with the company of very knowledgeable heroin IV users of whom helped me IV. They did all of it for me, I just sat there.

I prefer roxys so I just never really went back to heroin after those two days of it. Weird, I know. Im one of the few who IV'd and never went back.. because smoking it on tinfoil is my addiction

If it takes you .5 of a gram to get high it's either beat shit or you are Keith Richards. It's one thing with prescription meds people can give you an idea of what to take(still not specific) but with something like smack who the fuck knows. The shit varies from bag to bag and you should start small. If you think doing a 1/2 gram is what a beginner needs to get high then all I can say is Darwinism will come into play here and the weak and stupid will weed themselves out. To even ask that question shows you shouldn't be doing heroin to begin with.
Damn, harsh words. Calm down... everyone was new to heroin or a beginner at some point.. The stupid person would be the one that DIDN'T ask and just did it.

(edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
A 'bundle' is 10 bags, each purportedly containing 100mg of heroin - but usually actually containing 20-40mg, since street H gets stepped on hard.

Which brings me to my point - the answers above are probably based on experience - like my own - with street dope. You actually bought this stuff online? Thinking: It may be a LOT more pure then street H, and if so, 100 mg of it could honestly kill you if you don't have a high tolerance.

My honest advice - flush this stuff down the toilet, stick with the occasional pharmaceuticals.

Ok that's funny,you got me! I'm sorry but please take it slow I apologize I can be a bit belligerent at times. I don't want you to hurt yourself,again I'm sorry!

I'm with wants2nod on this one. Just get rid of it. Really good heroin is like a book that has a really good intro, but then goes on and on and bores the hell out of you and wastes your time hoping that it gets better again...which it won't.

I know you won't throw it out because once you have the itch opiate use, it never truly goes away. Just start off with the smallest match head sized dose you possibly can. Do not redose! Have a friend with you in case things go sideways.

Bought Heroin online?Is this for real?

Is it like from Craiglist or something?I dont get it,how do you even trust that the guy wont rip you off?

Sourcing and stuff is not permmitted(NOT asking how when and where) here so i just want to know if this is a real/regular thing ppl do nowdays..? :/

Bought Heroin online?Is this for real?

Is it like from Craiglist or something?I dont get it,how do you even trust that the guy wont rip you off?

Sourcing and stuff is not permmitted(NOT asking how when and where) here so i just want to know if this is a real/regular thing ppl do nowdays..? :/
I had this same discussion with PriestTheyCalledHim about how the internet has made people very cavalier in the ways they go to score their drugs. I think it's fucking crazy and are begging to get robbed,poisoned, or busted or a combination of these. There was a guy trying to get a hook up for benzos on bluelight and I was like are you fucking serious? I guess I'm old!

Darkweb heroin is a crapshoot (quality-wise). If you're looking for darkweb opiates you're better off buying pharmaceuticals, at least then you have a better chance.

OR SO I'VE BEEN TOLD

Best answer is above, match head bump and wait 30 to 45 minutes. then you will know what you are dealing with.

I had this same discussion with PriestTheyCalledHim about how the internet has made people very cavalier in the ways they go to score their drugs. I think it's fucking crazy and are begging to get robbed,poisoned, or busted or a combination of these. There was a guy trying to get a hook up for benzos on bluelight and I was like are you fucking serious? I guess I'm old!

I've never bought drugs online but know friends who did, it's much safer than buying in real life, I don't see the problem. They order, it gets delivered to your house, no shady people, no ripoffs possible. And at least here you can test all your drugs legally so you know you don't end up with shit. They've bought some 80% cocaine and some acid online that is hard to get here on the street. How do you know a real life dealer doesn't poison, rob or bust you? Chances are a lot higher there. Online there are reviews, trusted sellers etc. which ofcourse doesn't mean they still can't rip you off but they got 100% of the orders they placed online and it was always quality stuff.

I also know a guy who ordered at least $5k random stuff off the internet and got every single order including 20 gram mdma bags etc.

Darkweb heroin is a crapshoot (quality-wise). If you're looking for darkweb opiates you're better off buying pharmaceuticals, at least then you have a better chance.

OR SO I'VE BEEN TOLD

Actually the reverse seems to be the case at the moment - a lot of high purity, strength heroin being sold online. The problem is you simply do not know the purity of the gear before you start.

I've never bought drugs online but know friends who did, it's much safer than buying in real life, I don't see the problem. They order, it gets delivered to your house, no shady people, no ripoffs possible. And at least here you can test all your drugs legally so you know you don't end up with shit. They've bought some 80% cocaine and some acid online that is hard to get here on the street. How do you know a real life dealer doesn't poison, rob or bust you? Chances are a lot higher there. Online there are reviews, trusted sellers etc. which ofcourse doesn't mean they still can't rip you off but they got 100% of the orders they placed online and it was always quality stuff.

I also know a guy who ordered at least $5k random stuff off the internet and got every single order including 20 gram mdma bags etc.

What do you mean you can test the drug legally? Heroin and cocaine are still illegal right? Also ordering online even if it gets through and delivered it's only a matter of time before a package get's delivered to your door and it will be a DEA agent dressed as the ups guy!

Maybe in the US things are pretty strict, here (Netherlands) they are not. You can test almost all drugs here in test centres. And so many people order online, I doubt if a lot of people got busted it would be that popular.

Don't rule out the possibility that it could be fentanyl, go very very easy with the stuff before dosing as usual. take that recommended match head size amount and dissolve it in some water then drink or (if it's a small enough amount of water) snort a quarter of the water, then bump it up to half of the water. Wait at least the full half life of heroin to take the next dose.

This probably sounds overly cautious but I hate reading about people dying of a major fent overdose on what they though was regular quality heroin.