• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Worth trying lesser opiods

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
For those who know me and my past drug use. I was wondering of giving Codeine and Dihydrocodeine a proper go. Lol yeah me who has done almost every opiod/opiates under the sun but have never done those two or proper, messed around with it but nothing serious.

So if I go for a few weeks on clean bupre and work down to say 250mcg a day and skip a day then give one of the 2 a proper hammer.

So here my general questions.

Will I feel it
What dosages
And more or less what to expect.

Background opiod/opiate use include all the hard-core ones.

Thanks in advance

Probably u will feel dhc...for me it's about two times stronger than codeine phosphat.on the other hand i have tried codeinum purum,which is as twice.even more stronger than codeine phosphate....changing dhc or if u can codeine for subs imo is a good step....withdrawl from this are way so easy than a month agony.crossfingers bro:hear4t:as i remenber in my case 250mg dhc was real good.it's something inbetween codeine and morphine(for me) like effect...in the past we have here dhc programs,which were great option.....far better than those morphine retard capsules

I'm permanent to say on bupre but once in awhile I work myself down to a very low dose and have a binge of a opiods/opiate for a weekend or 2-3days and then back to the bupre.

Like my other options ATM are Ms contin (morphine sulphate tabs) and jurista (XR hydromorphone) and off course Oxynorm ( IR oxycodone )

But seeing as I never giving one of those 2 a proper try I'm really keen and leaning at DHC.

Also this I'm planning for in 2 weeks.
And will be able to get the quantity of the following, that I will use up in a week.

Oxycodone 20mg x30 = 600mg
Hydromorphone 4mg x30 = 120mg
Morphine sulphate 80mg x30 = 2400mg
DHC 30mg x90 = 2700mg

Oxy = 120mg a day
Hydromorphone 24mg a day
Morphine suphate 480mg a day
DHC 540mg a day

So with that at hand. Which for you would give the best bang for buck spread over 5 days.

And with all that is it worth giving the DHC a go as I'm use to those ones.

You'd probably get higher just stopping your bupe & then taking it again, than you would if you stopped it & tried to use codeine.

That's just my personal opinion though. Everyone's metabolism is different. Codeine never did much for me oddly, even without a tolerance.

I've never tried DHC though. I think any opioid is worth trying. Whether or not you'll feel anything worthwhile from it though depends on a lot of variables.

I just want to tick it off the bucket list but the more I'm thinking about it, I want a guaranteed good 5 days so at the moment leaning at oxy or Morphine. The hydro would have been fun but trying to avoid the spiking route.