Worst thing you have ever done?

Any of the stories about murdering small animals for no reason at all...and the rapes and sexual assaults against women...WOW

I think those are serious warning signs. You should get some help. Namely the fucker who slit a kitten's throat. That is pretty fucking sick. Get help. Why you people are even admitting to this shit is beyond me...some things are better left unsaid.

But anyways...When I was younger I used to steal a lot...i stole toys and shit from stores, always getting found out by parents eventually. Nowadays I don't do many 'terrible' things...aside from stealing the occasional five dollar bill from the parents.

Last edited:
I think those are serious warning signs. You should get some help. Namely the fucker who slit a kitten's throat. That is pretty fucking sick. Get help. Why you people are even admitting to this shit is beyond me...some things are better left unsaid.

You want them to get help, but at the same time some things are best left unsaid? What if this is the first time they've admitted it to anyone in the world, semi-anonymously on Bluelight, and it has relieved such a psychological burden that they're now better, more complete persons because of their admissions here?

Found a hut in the woods that me, my brother and a friend broke into. We discovered that they had put all food-plates, drinking-glasses and whatnot outside of the place. We ended up smashing the whole lot. It was terribly fun and I still remember it as a good time. :>

Christ jesus man, thats fucked up. Thats like, sadism at its best shit.

actually sadism is enjoying the act of causing as much pain as possible...not just killing something
i guess the worst thing ive done was lost control in a fight and kicked a kid in the face like 5 times when he had already gave up and was just laying there. I kinda hate myself for doing it, I get sick to my stomach every time it comes to mind

told my dad i wouldnt miss him if he died when i was 10, he died the next morning after :(

I've told my parents I hate them, but the next day apologised and felt really bad. I'm sure you were the same but having it actually happen, man, that's really bad. Sorry man.

endymion, fellow new brunswick hick, lol jk,
stop stealing even from your parents.

actually, everyone. doing anything wrong makes god hate you and then you end up biting your own dick off. so stop it.

and about the above post sounds like a troll. if not, then that is too fucked.

When I was about 10, I was at a neighbours house, he was about 7. He found a $2 coin on his driveway. I convinced him that the date on the back (1987) was the expiry date, and that the coin would be no good to him.

I then told him that i enjoyed collecting coins (as a hobby i guess) and he gave me the money.

*evil laugh* =D

i used to do this when i was younger, convince the even younger kids that my 50c coin was worth more than their one and two dollar coins becuase it was bigger, so I swappend my 50c coin for the $1 & $2 coins.

There are so many things that I can't even pick the worst..

1) When I was on clonazepam I stole a fire extinguisher from my college, it was dark, 8~9pm, then I wandered until I find the perfect victim, a girl about 25, and walked past her and then in right the moment I emptied it on her face, not satisfied yet, I threw the extinguisher to her, didn't know if I hit her because I say only a white cloud.

2) During a rainy night (the same period, I was still on clonazepam) and a blackout, I was alone at home, so I stole my dad's gun (colt m1911), he's a colonel so there were bullets everywhere from all kinds, so I gathered a few 45 acp, filled a fresh clip (so my dad wouldn't find his clip empty) and I climbed to the flat roof and started shooting to my neighbours house (it was rented by a bunch of girls from my college) and scored a 3 hits in the window and front door, then I shoot the few cars that passed down the street once they were far enough, I'm sure a hit some of them because at least 2 of them slowed down and then speed away. Then I went to the street and broke all the windshields from my neighbour's cars (3 cars, she is about my age). The next day the federal police where in my neighbour's house (the one I shoot) and I just calmly proceeded to gather the spent cases. Eventually I knew they assumed it was an ex-boyfriend of one of the girls, who was just a junkie. I don't know what they did to him, but I know one bullet went thru the window and passed between the heads of two girls who were studying on a table. The other 2 bullets just hit furniture and the front door.

3) In the elementary school (I was like 10, I don't know) me and my friends made fun of a younger fat (very fat) kid who had to use suspenders, we even got to the point of hit him every time we saw him so he had to hide during recesses.

4) I got to open my parent's safe and stole $500 usd

5) I drank my own urine when I used Lyrica, because I found that 98% of it was excreted unchanged in the urine. I used my mom's mug to collect the urine and then put it back as if it was clean. She used it.

6) Stole my mom's new scanner and sold it.

7) Stole my dad's medical samples for my personal use. Diphenhydramine, Chlorphenamine, DXM, benzos and even some Prozac and Paxil. He stores the meds in two rooms with big shelfs. It was like going shopping.

8 ) During high school a fat girl who had not eat in 2 days, collapsed and started convulsing (Hypoglycemia I think), and me and friend rejoiced about the fact "she was going to die" and we would have "an idiot less in the school". Of course she didn't die and the paramedics came and helped her. Neverthless, she could have died (at the time I didn't concluded it was just hypoglycemia) and all I did was laughing about it. Actually she was a very kind and sweet girl. We even got mad because she didn't die.

9 ) Beat the crap out of a boy a who was talking to a girl during an english class, I started by throwing a book just in his face, he cried.

10 ) Beat the crap out of my older brother almost in front of his girl. I was drunk.

11 ) Threw bags of garbage thru the windows of my school kindergarden with two friends, a young teacher even cried. I was like in 5th grade.

There are even more things I'm sure, but can't remember right now.
I don't know how can I get to wake up everyday like if nothing had happened.
I got over my remorse everytime and managed to go on with my life... Maybe I do need help. ='(

Last edited:
the worst thing i did was kissing my mates girlfriend literally behind his back on my 18th birthday.
sorry whitaker mate :(

oh yer and i trashed my mums house up and had a fight with her boyfriend once when i was really drunk. i dont actually remember doing any of it either.
sorry mum i have most definitely learned my lesson. :( (kicked out 1 year on)

i set a car on fire aswel. this was more of an act towards creation though. it didn't explode of the movies which was pretty shit but its a good job it didn't otherwise the whole row of cars would of been up in smoke. but i guess i was quite sensible about it, it was quite a far place from any people. i left it then came back as the night went on and fire engines were there. i fuckin legged it. on the plus side it was derelict but i think it was someones work car as there were wood and tool boxes.

(think i may hide my details from my profile now)

Last edited:
Charles Ferdinand, at least you didn't really hurt anyone in those stories, just scared/traumatized them or stole from them.

i dont think iv ever done anythn too bad

cheated on one of my ex's around 30-40 times over the span of 2 years
she should of just put out

I killed PAUL ALLEN with an axe to the face.............. and I liked it

Once I also killed someone and eat there liver with kianti and father beans

Charles Ferdinand, at least you didn't really hurt anyone in those stories, just scared/traumatized them or stole from them.

I wouldn't do it again, maybe. The only thing I can say I'm sorry is about the fat kid, I would apologize and make it up to him if I had a chance.. =s

Out helping my dealer do deliveries, he was breaking me off of coarse. We had just left his house after a reup, and see a sexy little female walking by herself. This was at like 2 in the morning. Stoped, talked to her, convinced her to get in and roll with us and get high. Keep in mind this girl said she was 18 but I wouldn't be surprised if she was 16. Really really cute little sexy maybe hispanic mixed girl, really not sure, but very pretty and innocent looking. Convince her to get high with us, and I guess this is the part where I tell you he was my crack dealer back then, and of coarse she had only smoked weed. I told her it was coke, and you could smoke her, she belived and got high. A few hours later I droped my dealer off, he broke me off a little more, me and the girl who had been really feeling each other all night stoped inront of her house to drop her off but start making out. Getting really hot and heavy with it. She tells me if anything is going to happen lets park somewhere. Go to a church parking lot, continue to get high and start fucking around. I end up having crazy sexy with this girl in the backseat of my SUV in a church parking lot while smoking dope. The sun comes up, we finish, I have bite marks all over me, my lips bruised (shes an intense biter) and as well as scratch marks. I then drop her off and go home to my chick and hide the marks for a few days.

I really don't have much of anything to admit that compares with a lot of this stuff.

Robbed the factory where I used to work when I was about 17. Needed extra cash at the time, to pay for drugs. Anyway while we were robbing the place I had an urge to take a shit in the factories cafe, so I shit on the floor of the cafe, then pissed in the fridge, which I thought was hilarious.

Out helping my dealer do deliveries, he was breaking me off of coarse. We had just left his house after a reup, and see a sexy little female walking by herself. This was at like 2 in the morning. Stoped, talked to her, convinced her to get in and roll with us and get high. Keep in mind this girl said she was 18 but I wouldn't be surprised if she was 16. Really really cute little sexy maybe hispanic mixed girl, really not sure, but very pretty and innocent looking. Convince her to get high with us, and I guess this is the part where I tell you he was my crack dealer back then, and of coarse she had only smoked weed. I told her it was coke, and you could smoke her, she belived and got high. A few hours later I droped my dealer off, he broke me off a little more, me and the girl who had been really feeling each other all night stoped inront of her house to drop her off but start making out. Getting really hot and heavy with it. She tells me if anything is going to happen lets park somewhere. Go to a church parking lot, continue to get high and start fucking around. I end up having crazy sexy with this girl in the backseat of my SUV in a church parking lot while smoking dope. The sun comes up, we finish, I have bite marks all over me, my lips bruised (shes an intense biter) and as well as scratch marks. I then drop her off and go home to my chick and hide the marks for a few days.

How is that bad? That's fucking awesome!

I've never really done anything super horrible to animals or anything like that.

I've gotten my dog high and drunk plenty of times and i think it ate an ecstasy pill off the floor one time.

Me and my friends used to steal massive amounts of candy from various stores then sell it at school.

On trash day we would get everyones trash cans and make giant pyramids in the street.

In middle school i had a substitute teacher and i peed in the classroom with a full room of kids.

I havent done anything horrible just alot of stupid crap in my younger years.