Worst thing you have ever done?

damnn, read the whole thread..can't compare to most of what some of you have done but I'll get shit off my chest.

i cheated two times on my first boyfriend and told him straight to his face, overall i was so so soo toxic, abusive, controlling..you name it. Never psychically hurt him. First time i just told him he's not interesting enough for me anymore(1+ year relationship)and we need to take a break just so i could fuck around a little with an older guy who i dumped two weeks later and my bf somehow wanted me back and forgave me. Second time i sent a censored nude to another guy and decided to tell him because the guilt was killing me. Still forgave me. Keep in mind i was completely sober the whole time i did all of it, i was just fucked in the head. He broke up with me a little before hitting the 2 year anniversary and it was a little hard but i finally came to the conclusion i never really loved him. I loved being praised, loved the rush of a first relationship but still felt like a needed to explore more.

4-5 months post-breakup i get with my old 7th grade hot emo boy crush, start getting into alcohol and weed. He is the best person i know and made me change, we haven't had an argument in months. Most recent fuck-up tho is perhaps competing for the first place of worst thing I've done too - current bf was out of town, i was really into benzos then and went out to meet new people everyday, took 45+ xans, 30+ zolpidems and 40+ diazepams in the course of 6-7 days, one day decided to get drunk in my room late at night on top of all those pills and some weed(got REALLY fucked, drank 500+ml vodka), called him, told him I'll kill myself and cut my hips really badly. Mother found me unconscious in pool of blood on the bathroom floor after midnight,

can't explain why I'm still alive today

Removed a mans tongue with a plier and a switchblade - You gotta pay your dope-debts or shit goes south, fast.

Took a steelbat to another mans knees -guess what? PAY. YOUR. DEBTS. ASSHOLE.

Filled a glove with tiny stones and socked it across a dudes mouth in high school - he was bigger and older and shoved my into a wall in the hallways.
Caught him after lunch. His teeth looked like bloody snowflakes on the ground.

Saw a sleaze grope my girl at a bar, crept up behind him and bent his indexfinger until it cracked and walked away - self-explanatory.

What I feel worst about - I was 9, my sister 8, we lived in a highrise with steep, stone steps. We were going out to skate inlines.
She annoyed me, so I pushed her down the stairss

It's really just my sister I feel bad about. Those other dicks had whatever I did coming to them.

Removed a mans tongue with a plier and a switchblade - You gotta pay your dope-debts or shit goes south, fast.

Took a steelbat to another mans knees -guess what? PAY. YOUR. DEBTS. ASSHOLE.

Filled a glove with tiny stones and socked it across a dudes mouth in high school - he was bigger and older and shoved my into a wall in the hallways.
Caught him after lunch. His teeth looked like bloody snowflakes on the ground.

Saw a sleaze grope my girl at a bar, crept up behind him and bent his indexfinger until it cracked and walked away - self-explanatory.

What I feel worst about - I was 9, my sister 8, we lived in a highrise with steep, stone steps. We were going out to skate inlines.
She annoyed me, so I pushed her down the stairss

It's really just my sister I feel bad about. Those other dicks had whatever I did coming to them.

Ahhhh fuck u crazy man, but i stan, i woulda done something similar.

Ahhhh fuck u crazy man, but i stan, i woulda done something similar.
Certain lines of work require cray-cray. And when you make certain deals in certain sub-cultures in the fringes of society, you know crazy might come for you if you don't hold up your end of the bargain.
Everybody in those circles knows the consequences of fucking people over, right?

I do feel to need to strees that I don't go savage unless I'm pushed to it.

Certain lines of work require cray-cray. And when you make certain deals in certain sub-cultures in the fringes of society, you know crazy might come for you if you don't hold up your end of the bargain.
Everybody in those circles knows the consequences of fucking people over, right?

I do feel to need to strees that I don't go savage unless I'm pushed to it.

Aye, thats how they learn not to fuck with the wrong guy, i do feel bad when i go medieval on someone who asked for it but i feel bad for myself of course, not for them.

Aye, thats how they learn not to fuck with the wrong guy, i do feel bad when i go medieval on someone who asked for it but i feel bad for myself of course, not for them.
It's all true of course, and you'd certainly learn your lesson after a spot of tongue-removal I'd imagine

Why do you feel bad for yourself man?

If someone asked for it, I don't feel bad at all. If a grown man makes the consciouss decision of trying to fuck meover or hurt me, if they instigate that shit, I do and use whatever I have at hand to make sure that fucker stays down once I put him down. I've never felt bad for what I've done, and the worst shit I've done I will take with me to the grave.
We are an inherently violent species; we've got demons inside us, and they need feeding from time to time.

That is, if you're in touch with the dark-side of yourself. If you accept that you are nothing but a beast pretending to be something else.

If someone asked for it, I don't feel bad at all. If a grown man makes the consciouss decision of trying to fuck meover or hurt me, if they instigate that shit, I do and use whatever I have at hand to make sure that fucker stays down once I put him down. I've never felt bad for what I've done, and the worst shit I've done I will take with me to the grave.
We are an inherently violent species; we've got demons inside us, and they need feeding from time to time.

That is, if you're in touch with the dark-side of yourself. If you accept that you are nothing but a beast pretending to be something else.

I cant help it, it's as if the anger hurts me more than it hurts them or something like that. Im not afraid of being myself, but im afraid of not being in control of myself, bad things happen in those situations.

I cant help it, it's as if the anger hurts me more than it hurts them or something like that. Im not afraid of being myself, but im afraid of not being in control of myself, bad things happen in those situations.

I see. And while I don't feel bad, I do agree, anger is corrosive. I shut my emotions down almost completely when I get into violent situations.
Feel ya on the control thing; that's why I can't drink. Bad shit happens.

Oh i didnt read it all till now... it's the seroquel, i'm quitting that shit tomorrow for sure, it fucks me up
Once i decide to hurt someone its because they really really asked for it, as in something truly disrespectful that they did, not just a middle finger at me or something. So i go all in. If they die, they die. I know that i dont sound very logical but damn why y'all gotta be assholes you know? I wish i were like them sometimes so i could be all emotionless and shit, not feeling a thing, not having to seroquel my ass. Ive done disgraceful shit and i hope that anyone ive told about it has forgotten it all by now. Some of us are violent, some of us can take alot of shit before we snap lmao

Oh i didnt read it all till now... it's the seroquel, i'm quitting that shit tomorrow for sure, it fucks me up
Once i decide to hurt someone its because they really really asked for it, as in something truly disrespectful that they did, not just a middle finger at me or something. So i go all in. If they die, they die. I know that i dont sound very logical but damn why y'all gotta be assholes you know? I wish i were like them sometimes so i could be all emotionless and shit, not feeling a thing, not having to seroquel my ass. Ive done disgraceful shit and i hope that anyone ive told about it has forgotten it all by now. Some of us are violent, some of us can take alot of shit before we snap lmao

Dude, I totally get you. I'm a fucking grown man - I treat others with respect until they give me reason to do otherwise. If someone flips me, I don't give a fuck, like you say.
But, like last time I got really violent, this guy had beaten and raped someone dear to me - so I went over with two dusters and put him in the E.R for almost two weeks.
I was charged with assault with deadly weapon, but I guess someone talked him into dropping the charges. Heh. Now he has a limp.
If I see that fucker again I'm opening him from chin to cock.

I don't snap unless I'm threatened or they've hurt someone I care for. I've come to realize that I've grown really violent -
I always had a disposition for for it, but after slinging and collecting debts, it evolved into something fierce and vicious.

You sound logical. Thing is, most people frown and look down upon violent acts. But depending on which people you hang around, being ruthless isn't an option, it's mandatory.
Personally, I have little sympathies for people who end up getting whipped because they step over certain lines and break agreements; in that shadow-world of dope and cash, ain't no IRS coming for you if you neglect paying your dues - it'll be some savage fucker at your door.
When I talk to my friends, who haven't been in that "scene", they call me crazy because I tell them when I get into fights nowadays, I grab bottles, pipes, knives - whatever.
They believe one should put up a clean fight - I believe one should be the one standing when it's said and done. That's the only thing that matters.

I'm glad I'm out of that game though - it rarely ends well. Prison or six feet under.

I got seroquel once, never again - that shit made me feel more psychotic than anything. I've done plenty of disgraceful shit - and I've been kicked half to death for my stupidity at times.
If I act a dick for no reason, a expect someone to fuck me up good, because that shit is not acceptable.

I got seroquel once, never again - that shit made me feel more psychotic than anything. I've done plenty of disgraceful shit - and I've been kicked half to death for my stupidity at times.
If I act a dick for no reason, a expect someone to fuck me up good, because that shit is not acceptable.
for real? how tho? isnt it an antipsychotic of some sort? it basically turns me into a zombie uncapable of deep thinking idk
aye i never got beat up not even once, i must say my fragile looking ass is pretty good with these hands, not to mention any weapon i can think of
of all the stuff i know how to do, thats the only thing im proud of for some reason.....? been in jail tho, in three different countries, haha
my dumb ass kinda liked it

Dude, I totally get you. I'm a fucking grown man - I treat others with respect until they give me reason to do otherwise. If someone flips me, I don't give a fuck, like you say.
But, like last time I got really violent, this guy had beaten and raped someone dear to me - so I went over with two dusters and put him in the E.R for almost two weeks.
I was charged with assault with deadly weapon, but I guess someone talked him into dropping the charges. Heh. Now he has a limp.
If I see that fucker again I'm opening him from chin to cock.
lmao holy shit damn you got some balls, but things like rape are worst than murder to me so yeah u cant deny that some idiots deserve terrible shit
of course it escalates once you feel the rush of going apeshit, to me it rivals the feeling of heroin to some point so there u have it haha

for real? how tho? isnt it an antipsychotic of some sort? it basically turns me into a zombie uncapable of deep thinking idk
aye i never got beat up not even once, i must say my fragile looking ass is pretty good with these hands, not to mention any weapon i can think of
of all the stuff i know how to do, thats the only thing im proud of for some reason.....? been in jail tho, in three different countries, haha
my dumb ass kinda liked it

lmao holy shit damn you got some balls, but things like rape are worst than murder to me so yeah u cant deny that some idiots deserve terrible shit
of course it escalates once you feel the rush of going apeshit, to me it rivals the feeling of heroin to some point so there u have it haha
I don't know man, I just felt so fucking disconnected from everything. Weird drug, that one..
Oh yeah, I've gotten busted up pretty good a few times - always when I've been too drunk and obnoxious, haha.
I'm scrawny as fuck too though, but I 6" so I got good reach and used to be able to throw mean front-kicks.
Hey, it's a jungle out there, gotta now how to defend yourself.
Oh, shit - never been to jail. Never even been caught despite the fucked up shit I've done.
Three countries? Haha, holy shit man, that's insane! How was it being locked up abroad?

Yeah, if I hadn't been dragged out I'm pretty sure I would've kept beating until it was jam left of him. I agree, rapists and pedophiles man, if I could make a living snuffing them out, I would.
Hahaha, crazy you mention heroin - that's about the only rush that beats the joy of violence- after all, we're just primates and instincts and those instincts are raw.

I lived with a friend for a while, and everytime we got drunk we'd get into fistfights with each other, then we'd go have another beer and have a laugh about it. Hella fun, I miss that dude.

I don't know man, I just felt so fucking disconnected from everything. Weird drug, that one..
Oh yeah, I've gotten busted up pretty good a few times - always when I've been too drunk and obnoxious, haha.
I'm scrawny as fuck too though, but I 6" so I got good reach and used to be able to throw mean front-kicks.
Hey, it's a jungle out there, gotta now how to defend yourself.
Oh, shit - never been to jail. Never even been caught despite the fucked up shit I've done.
Three countries? Haha, holy shit man, that's insane! How was it being locked up abroad?

Yeah, if I hadn't been dragged out I'm pretty sure I would've kept beating until it was jam left of him. I agree, rapists and pedophiles man, if I could make a living snuffing them out, I would.
Hahaha, crazy you mention heroin - that's about the only rush that beats the joy of violence- after all, we're just primates and instincts and those instincts are raw.

I lived with a friend for a while, and everytime we got drunk we'd get into fistfights with each other, then we'd go have another beer and have a laugh about it. Hella fun, I miss that dude.

a warrior's bond is forever
you know in pro fights the dude with the best reach almost always wins
i have lived in russia, then france, then the usa, then mexico..... the worst jail was in russia, they dont send you there to do time, they send you there to die
i love the cold it is my home
but now its hard for me to get visas and stuff they never want to give me a visa
i miss my family..... sometimes i wish i werent living by myself

a warrior's bond is forever
you know in pro fights the dude with the best reach almost always wins
i have lived in russia, then france, then the usa, then mexico..... the worst jail was in russia, they dont send you there to do time, they send you there to die
i love the cold it is my home
but now its hard for me to get visas and stuff they never want to give me a visa
i miss my family..... sometimes i wish i werent living by myself
The bond is until the grave indeed brother.
Russia, France, US, Mexico - that is so cool man. I wish I could've lived in that many places.
Fuck, I've seen documentaries about Russian prisons - that's not for the faint of heart.
You got to be pretty hardcore man - I hate the cold, haha.

Fuck, that makes me sad to hear. :/ I sincerely hope you get a Visa - being without ones family is rough.

i broke a kittens neck at my father's girlfriends house, then brought it in to her and told her one of the other cats did it...
i swear, i twisted that cats head around at leat 6 times before its neck snapped...
Better hope that wasn’t recent because if you’re still that kind of fuck head id break your fucking neck and cut your mouth from ear to ear laughing as you beg for mercy filled with tears. But bitch that’s just the start. Fuck people who do harm to animals.. can’t respect shit fucks who do that sort of thing. Count yourself lucky you don’t live near me boy!

Better hope that wasn’t recent because if you’re still that kind of fuck head id break your fucking neck and cut your mouth from ear to ear laughing as you beg for mercy filled with tears. But bitch that’s just the start. Fuck people who do harm to animals.. can’t respect shit fucks who do that sort of thing. Count yourself lucky you don’t live near me boy!
it wasn't recent ...the post you quoted is 13 years old.

My apologies for getting angry. I just can’t stand animal cruelty. It took me bashing my friend and his fathers head in with a baseball bat to get them to stop abusing their pit bull who wasn’t even doing anything. They made sure not to go to the cops and I made sure to visit them at the hospital with flowers telling them if they did.. there would be more consequences. Crazy part was this was when I was only 16 or 17.. you could imagine what i was like in my 20s.

But I don’t agree with violence per say.. but there’s a time and place. We can’t just watch shit go down when there’s abuse involved whether it’s humans or animals.. it’s still life being abused for no damn reason. I hate people who just bust out their smart phones and record yelling “WORLDSTAR” and laughing. Matter fact I think those people should get their head smashed in but that’s just me.

I don’t wanna be the guy to have to put you in your place but if it has to be that way then let it be. Then I can go home and make me a sandwich and repent for my sins acting out violently but letting God know where my heart was the whole time.. and he damn well better know it was coming from a good place. Not trying to create problems lol only trying to solve them so they don’t occur time and time again!