Worst thing you have ever done?

Im not sure if this is the dumbest, or the worst, but I was on some sleeping pills and weed and pretty messed up. I thought it would be ultra funny to huff gas, so i did, and i had a jerry can balanced on my leg as i was sitting down and i ended up spilling a entire jerry can of gas everywhere and panicked, so i went to smoke a cig to calm down, and hopefully think of a way to clean this up and remove the smell so my parents would not find out, i dropped the but and lit the gas on fire... this was right outside my house so the house almost caught fire and smoke went through the door and set off the fire alarms and woke my parents up... yeh... lot of fun explaining that.

edit: The above post was a story I made up in my head, I was bored and decided to make a few people lol at the dumbest thing that came to mind and said i did it.

Yeah, I figured you made it up. A lit cigarette in most cases would never ignite liquid gasoline.

...the worst thing I've done? NO ONE will EVER know about that. I'm taking it to the grave.

This is the second to worst thing I've ever done, though:

It was late one night in bumfuck nowhere, and my ex(gf at the time) and I were doing whippets and duster like mad because we were desperate to get fucked up. We ended up in the bedroom after a while of this, and she started sucking my dick. Well, I handed her a balloon of nitrous and a can of duster, which she inhaled quickly. I should have known better to let her put my dick back in her mouth, but I did anyway. Mid-suck, she blacked out and her jaw was clamped down on my cock. I screamed, "AH! FUCK! STOP! STOP! STOP!", but got absolutely no response.

In a rush of panic, I hit her in the head as hard as I fucking could. She immediately came to, started crying, and ran out of the house.

I felt pretty bad for a while there, as I have always been very, very against striking a female in any way, shape, or form.

Oops.

bahahahaha

Last edited:
I once sold a kid 6 fake hits of acid for a decent amount of change. He texted me back a week later sayin like "yo man that stuff wasnt very good but do you know where I can get an ounce of weed at?" I thought he was going to try to jump me or something but I said yeah i got you, met up with him, gave him a nice bag full of grass clippings (didnt even look at it), drove off, got a text like 30 seconds later "wtf man this is just grass".

ah well the kid was a doucher anyway I never felt bad for a second

I slapped my dalmatian across the face for uprooting a sunflower I had been tending to daily that grown taller than me (I was 10).

Also wiped the cum off my stomach after masterbating with my roommate's towel.

Errr. this thread could get me in a lot of trouble, but I've done a lot of fucked up shit. I'm sorry for most of it, some of it was kind of out of reaction. Some of the bigger stuff-

Some guy rich was obsessed with my girlfriend. He got out of county or some shit and called her 8 times in one night. I finally answered and told him to stop and he gave me attitude. I told my girl if he called again I would kill him. Fast forward a year and a half she sees him at a skate rink, he grabs her ass, she tells him to get off. He proceeds to do it again and say "I can't help myself"

Well long story short my girlfriend called me, it was my first time rolling on ecstasy (seriously I can't make this shit up) and I had been training MMA for 3-4 years prior and I hit him about 5-6x and he tried shooting his head up (he was tall, maybe 6'6) and I jumped and hit him with all my might. Best hit I ever got anyone with. Finger tips to elbow went numb and tingled. I ended up breaking his face, everyone told me it looked like raw steak and was hanging (broke his cheekbone from molar to eyesocket) and he is permanently disfigured. He never sued though (maybe he knew we'd sue back and he'd be a sex offender?)

=====

Um, another time I ended up fighting 3 guys with a friend of mine and he boxed since he was young so we were a pretty good force. I ended up choking out one kid but the "extra" guy kept punching me in the side of my face when me and the other guy were rolling around as he was passing out. When I got up and hit him he was out after 1 punch. I proceeded to stand there and kick him in his face while he was unconscious.

Both fights I left quickly after before cops showed up.

====

Another time I took a shit in this kids car who beat me for money and avoided me at all costs. I took a baseball bat in the backseat and rubbed it in good.

Erm, lets see, another time in High school there was this kid that supposedly fucked a bagel. He was giving a presentation in the lunch room, I bought a bagel and put cream cheese on it. He stopped talking, walked off to the side to get something, and I smacked him in the face with it. It stuck to his cheek and everyone in the lunchroom was cracking up. I got a week ISS.

I've also lied to numerous girls just to get them to sleep with me.

Also this seems to be one that everyone laughs at but I feel kinda bad about it. One time there was a guy that raped a friend of my cousin. We saw him at the bowling alley and I took a bag of pot and asked him if he was looking to buy some. He actually said yes, I told him to meet me outside. When he came out the side door and I was standing in front of my truck. When he walked out the door my cousin closed it behind him and sucker punched him (my cousin is 6'6 or 6'7, about 280-300lbs, lotta muscle with some fat) and I just hauled off and beat the piss out of him.

I picked him and leaned him over the truck and I told him I was gay and I was going to rape him now for raping that girl. I took my knuckle and put it under my shorts and poked it through like my dick and jammed it in his ass crack. He started crying immediately. He knew he couldn't do anything with me and my cousin there. I ended up punching him one time in the ribs and told him next time I really would rape him.

I got a bunch more about fighting and some other stuff I shall never repeat, but again all my posts seem to be getting extra long lately so I'll cut it here.

-When I was about 5 years old, I was out in my grandmother's village playing with my kitten on a big stump. When I was done, I carefully put the kitten down and away from me, and proceeded to jump down. At this point, the kitten decided it was a good idea to run towards my general direction, and I ended up landing on its head. I don't think I ever cried like that ever before, I still get nervous when I think about it.

-I stole all my family jewelry to get drugs, no-one knows about it still, since no-one ever checks it.

-A dude disrespected my mother while I was accompanying her and helping with some shopping. He was insolent and pushing his way through the crowd there, pushed my mother, she dropped her bags and almost fell. Needless to say, I hurt him with. With a metal bar that way laying nearby. He was limping for a year. He might have deserved it, but not to that degree.

I might have done some more "bad" stuff, but nothing I feel particulary guilty about.

Ive done plenty of fucked up shit. Along the lines of stealing and robbing but i dont regret much of it but somewhat feel bad for a couple of people i fucked over that really didnt deserve it. But the two things i feel completely horrible about and will feel horrible about till i make it right would be stealing my moms wedding and engagement ring and my dads wedding band. I wont feel better till i make it right.

I've got lots of these. one that is more of a funny story then something genuinely bad is me breaking into and robbing a veterinary clinic for all of their drugs while fucked up on xanax. still dealing with the consequences. This isn't really the worst because the victim being the vet clinic had insurance for the window I broke, and didn't pay out of pocket for anything I stole. In fact they kind of deserve it, charging people thousands of dollars cash for a false sense of hope. I've never really like Animal Hospitals after I sent my little leopard gecko to one and they ended up killing it, then sending me the bill.

another is I was running an underground cash for gold scheme to fund my heroin addiction. I got high school kids to steal gold and silver from their parents and then give it to me. I would then go and sell it then give them a small cut. This is grimy but not terrible, the part that makes it the worst is that one kid, unbeknownst to me at the time, had lost his mother a few years back. He ended up giving me a couple pounds of silverware which was a family heirloom. I sold it and it was smelted down, they were never able to recover it. needless to say I got busted and did my time. I know some of you might be thinking "well the kid shouldn't have stolen it in the first place, so he's partially responsible", but he was only like 16 at the time, not old enough to know the true nature of what he was doing. I don't think he had any clue how valuable all the silver was.

I say that is the worst but I also stole all of my mothers silverware, which was given to her as a wedding gift by her mother and grandmother. her grandmother was on SSI and it took her years to save up for it. It only took me a couple hours to blow through it. I looked up the particular silverware she had after the fact, and a single place setting costs thousands of dollars. she had 7.

Shit like that really gets to me, but I look at where I'm at now and I'm thankful that I don't have to do shit like that any more. I did a lot of grimy things when I was addicted to dope and roxi's, the worst was when I was shooting coke. I sold literally everything I could get my hands on.

I spent a lot of time in my youth making explosives from fireworks and blowing things up. Kittens, dogs, babies.. Just kidding. However, one thing I learned to do was to funnel gunpowder into spent CO2 or NO2 cannisters, and insert a wick. These things were insanely powerful for their size. The enemy of letterboxes within a few miles from my home.

So anyway, I'm in my early 20's and hanging out at a friends recalling how awesome these "Nos bombs" were. He's like "Well hey, I have a bunch of old fireworks here. Lets make one and set it off on the street!" So I set about making the best god damn Nos bomb I've ever made. I packed the gunpowder down with a sparkler and tapped it to maximize the explosive potential. Then forced a wick down and we were ready to go...

"Hey... let's hit a line of ketamine first huhuhu."
"FUCK. YES."

I was at the side of the road as the kitty became really intense. I was struggling to retain my train of thought. I had a lighter in one hand, the bomb in the other, and i knew that all i needed to do was to combine them and then throw the bomb. But it seemed so difficult. I went through the motions in my head and eventually I felt ready. I brought the lighter to the wick. It burst into showering sparks and i watched it. I just watched it. I knew I was supposed to do something.. but what.. ahh... sparkles...
"DUDE THROW IT!"... FUCK!
The second I realized was a second too late. The fuse had disappeared inside and I was so overcome with confusion and shock that I felt powerless to do anything. I mentally braced for the worst, and then... nothing.
It was a dud.

Last edited:
When I was about 8, I invited a girl to play in my bedroom. We were both the same age. I found some old cloth nappies in the airing cupboard. We both put them on and shit ourselves. It felt really sexual at the time.

stolen pills

lots and lots of pills

ive stolen so many, that there's no way it wasnt obvious to someone

used to jack entire bottles of xanax, valium, hydro, and oxy at house parties i went to when i didnt know the people

if i knew the person, i'd only take a handful if there were enough to spare.

Still feel like shit for doing it.

Well today my grandmother went to the hospital for severe leg pain. She had surgery on her veins a few months ago to improve circulation. I went up stairs an stole 6 hydrocodone before i knew she went to the hospital for pain and i felt like shit. Fortunately she only has an infection and they gave her more pain pills to go with the ones she has left. She has probably about 30 left in the bottle of 84 i took them from with a refill left over and she just got more so i guess it isnt to bad but i still felt guilty non the less.

Me and my Ex g/f aborted 2 babies while she was having an affair with her husband.

Soo much more i cant think off. I have done much good and much evil.

Lots of vandalism to cars as a drunken 15/16 year old, and I hate shit like that

Stolen money from my parents to buy drugs

There was this really shy and kinda socially awkward vegetarian kid at school when I was about 12, and me and a friend filled his locker with sausages and chicken nuggets and he proceeded to cry his eyes out upon seeing it, kinda felt like shit after that

i'm fairly sure that the worst is still to come

Fuck me where would start? Probably the thing im most ashamed about putting han oxy and two valium in the secretary's coffe at work cos she was an anoying bitch and wouldnt shut up

Haha what mg oxy did u put in her coffee?? Did she notice? There had to have been stuff floating plus i cant imagine how bitter it must have tasted. She was probably fucked up. I guess that is about as bad as slipping lsd to someone, tho i dont know what would be worse, possible od or think u are losing your mind when the walls start to melt lol

Haha what mg oxy did u put in her coffee?? Did she notice? There had to have been stuff floating plus i cant imagine how bitter it must have tasted. She was probably fucked up. I guess that is about as bad as slipping lsd to someone, tho i dont know what would be worse, possible od or think u are losing your mind when the walls start to melt lol

I just broke a piece off an oxy 80 so it was probably about 20mg plus 2 10mg diazapams and stirred it up and put the plastic lid back on. Youd be supprised how much will dissolve in a large late lol!! And yes she was properly fucked up but it was funny though although looking back probably a waste of good drugs lol!!

Last edited:
Not something I did, but I found it hilarious.
A friend of mine picked this one kid up by his nipples (Yes, literally. about 6 inches off the floor) and gave him a double titty twister. Kid shrieked in pain. Me & my buddy laughed like hell until 3rd period (HR at the time.)
The same kid who gave the uprising titty twister also ended up getting arrested for weed at school. dumbass.