• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Tasting Chemical?

I forgot - I think my all-time least favourite drug administration is taking suboxone (under the tongue). I'm nearly sick just thinking about it.

Honestly maybe caffeine or piracetam? All the ones that have seemed terrible have changed from horrid to totally manageable, whereas the seemingly pure (pure as in what I personally associate with the most basic bitterness profile) ones have remained bad. I love the taste of MDMA, cocaine is great, 5-MeO-MiPT is a pretty weird one actually but nothing gag inducing. nBOMEs are not necessarily bad tasting but the sensation and experience in the mouth in totale, grotesque...

The saltiness of GHB was really bad when I first tried it, gagging and more. And now, I can swish it around my mouth if I wanted.

Xanax is a pretty bad one if I remember correctly, but I haven't had it in years and don't really trust my past self to be accurate with tastes.

Piracetam is strong, though I'm always quite fond of choline. Ridiculously sour.

Diphenidine is rank. It tastes the way dental surgeries smell, except the dissociative effect means that said taste somewhat becomes a part of you. You are dentist smell.

Do not snort.

Carisoprodol (Soma). You better have some water within reach before placing that on your tongue.

^^^ one of the few on my to-try list. is it worse than dumping a pile of powdered kratom in my gullet?

^ Much, much worse. Kratom has an earthy taste to it with a bitter kick that can be tolerated if you can drink bitter teas and properly preload with/wash the kratom down with a good amount of water (reverse toss n wash).

Soma, on the other hand... good lord, no amount of water will help if some of the tablet touched the front of your tongue. I can't even describe the taste, it's very unique and unmistakable.

Hello I'm new to BL as a registered member but have lurked here for both harm reduction and potentiation. I'm a chrons, fibromyalgia, and spinal injury to my L3-5.

Personally I've had a lot of pills and carisoprodol (soma) is by far the worst tasting I've ever had that and go-lightly (colonoscopy prep)

Colonoscopy prep, especially macrogol, is pretty rank. It's got a horrible simultaneous salty-sour taste and a slightly tacky mouthfeel.

Probably the worst tasting psychoactive substance of any kind that I've tasted was baijiu. I imagine jet fuel would taste like that.